Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,614 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem (767 Views)

How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem? / A Way To Solve Our Electricity Problem / PHCN Sharing On Your Property Using KWH Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
The EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA is now like a national anthem.
DO YOU DESIRE MINIMUM 10 HOURS POWER SUPPLY? if yes our INDIAN BRAND SOLAR SYSTEM can do the magic.

At KSK SOLAR SYSTEMS we don't just sell solar power systems.... WE SELL DREAMS AND COMFORT

FOR YOUR BOOKINGS SEE MY SIGNATURE
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
kellyboo:
The EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY IN NIGERIA is now like a national anthem.
DO YOU DESIRE MINIMUM 10 HOURS POWER SUPPLY? if yes our INDIAN BRAND SOLAR SYSTEMS can do the magic.

At KSK SOLAR SYSTEMS we don't just sell solar power systems.... WE SELL DREAMS AND COMFORT

FOR YOUR BOOKINGS SEE MY SIGNATURE
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY

sir you will do well to tell us what appliances each option can carry in a home.

for instance - how many appliances can the one of 1.2million carry? how many ACs, TVs, Fridges, Washing Machines, fans and bulbs and for how long?

you give same explanation on the other options. thank you.

i believe that will make more people interested in buying your product.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Good morning

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2018
LUMINOUS BRAND

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
Let LUMINOUS[color=#990000][/color] ILLUMINATE you out of darkness.
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Let LUMINOUS ILLUMINATE you out of darkness.

1 Share

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Grab this opportunity today.
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Promo still ongoing
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do not miss this chance to own a solar power system and be your own NEPA
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by 1johnjohn(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Any instalmental payment?
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
1johnjohn:
Any instalmental payment?
Thanks for contacting us, we only accept outright payment at this time.
Regards.
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by 1johnjohn(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2018
kellyboo:

Thanks for contacting us, we only accept outright payment at this time.
Regards.

It would do your firm right if you have payment plans for people.
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Promo still ongoing, take advantage of this opportunity.
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2018
We guarantee you minimum 16 hours+ uninterrupted power supply. Contact us today
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make your booking and enquiries see my signature.
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Happy Sunday great people
Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by Emmah123: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
obiekunie1:

sir you will do well to tell us what appliances each option can carry in a home.

for instance - how many appliances can the one of 1.2million carry? how many ACs, TVs, Fridges, Washing Machines, fans and bulbs and for how long?

you give same explanation on the other options. thank you.

i believe that will make more people interested in buying your product.

@op, I suggest you respond to this. You understand best why you ignored this anyway, but I support the comment that it will boost your business.

Many aren't interested in the "3kva, 300maH' descriptions but rather, a lay-man explanation that provides information about the appliances each of those packages can power.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
ESTIMATED LOAD CAPACITY : please read carefully.
1kva mini and mega plant: this can power a 32-55" LED TV, 3ceiling fans, decoder, 6energy bulbs, 2pc.
The 1kva mini can power this appliances for 5 to 6 hours, while the 1kva mega can power it for 7 to 8 hours
2Kva mini and mega plant: this can power 32-55" LED TV, a table top fridge, decoder, 2pc, blender, (the 2kva mega can power a washing machine conveniently). The 2kva mini can last up to 7 to 8 hours while the 2kva plant can last up to 12hours+ depending on the load.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Phcn! We Can Solve Your Electricity Problem by kellyboo: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Emmah123:

@op, I suggest you respond to this. You understand best why you ignored this anyway, but I support the comment that it will boost your business.

Many aren't interested in the "3kva, 300maH' descriptions but rather, a lay-man explanation that provides information about the appliances each of those packages can power.
Thank you very much sir, I'll update it as advised .
Regards

(1) (Reply)

3 Units Of Lovely, Beautiful, Unique 4bedroom Duplex With Bq At Ogba GRA Lagos / Investment With Good Returns / Build The Wall With Wallspike,keep You House Safely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.