Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni (30836 Views)

Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by KanwuliaExtra: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Osinbanjos "VoterMoni" is nothing but broad daylight electoral fraud which makes Osinbanjo an electoral criminal...History will surely judge Osinbanjo for this and he will be remembered as the criminal who oversaw the use of Tax payers fund to subvert the fairness of the Nigerian electoral system .

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na real “voterMoni”! cheesy

Na wetin dem say Atiku do as “BRIBERY”!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by deomelo: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saraki aka Oga JUICY and the PDP, in general, are not used to Nigerians benefiting from their own hard work and money because they are used to pocketing the money and in the case of Mr JUICY, he's to sending such funds into his PANAMA bank accounts.

The money belongs to hard-working Nigerian men and women, not to the PDP and their crooked and corrupt Oga JUICY and his looting gang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Doyin2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
GoodGovernance:
A beneficiary of trader Moni confession:

''At the start ,with N10,000, I bought One carton of Tilapia fish(10kg) @N9,000= which contains about 20 pieces.

I sold the 20 pieces @ N1,200 per kilo and made N12,000.

I have no shop,just my tray and sold everything in the open market.Now I sell nothing less than 2 cartons a day,making atleast N24,000 and a profit of N4,000 a day.

Now every month ,I sell six days a week and 24days a month and make average N96,000 per month.''

May GOD bless PMB/PYO.

Wow!

Very practical and possible life changing story!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by afonjay: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
It was voting buying brought saraki to where is he is today politically . His father morgage the future kwara ppl. It is voting buying brought him to senate president. Am frm ilorin i knew hw play his politics over night and gather ppl at gari ALIMI AREA in ilorin sharing money for ppl. Shameless man , dis is gvt he contributed to put in place bt now voting buying. Hw many ppl in defferent parts of nigeria he picked their hospital bills or school fees. The structures late govnor LAWAL left are ones to show. Only kwsu which he created and arquired 95% of income of dat school is what are talking abt.OMO ALE ilorin. Grand son of adopted child of AGBAJI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by deomelo: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8147954_dsdrq2zwkaa0wdp_jpeg_jpeg9e60fae685b61fe967f7030474877040

The money belongs to our hard-working men and women, not to the crooked and corrupt PDP and Saraki aka Oga Juicy.,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by adelaja70(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I ask myself,
Why is Reverend King in jail while Osinbanjo who has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt to be a fake pastor still walks freely mortgaging people's future with Tradermoni?
KINDLY TELL YOUR BARBER TO STOP BARBING YOUR BRAIN....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by ridbell01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
GoodGovernance:

''At the start ,with N10,000, I bought One carton of Tilapia fish(10kg) @N9,000= which contains about 20 pieces.

I have no shop,just my tray and sold everything in the open market.Now I sell nothing less than 2 cartons a day,making atleast N24,000 and a profit of N4,000 a day.

Now every month ,I sell six days a week and 24days a month and make average N96,000 per month.''

May GOD bless PMB/PYO.
God will our hustle but the useless ones always castigate this government cuz of their STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION PARTY besides APC is fulfilling her campaign promises but those that betrayed OJUKWU will always wail that's why they are where they are today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Jombom: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:
The traders in Ogun state haven't seen a kobo.
One can no longer walk through the markets without traders asking you about their own 10k.
I know you are Igbo, I will wait patiently for 2019 presidential election to teach you n your entire tribe a terrible lesson you will never forget. There is no point telling what a bigot your tribe is.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by desmondude(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Tradermoni is a scam
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by 9gerian: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dear Nigerians, na our money o. So if them never reach your market or area make sure you protest till you get your share for expanding your business.

Though badly timed and obviously political, however, the people (hardworking Nigerians who the commercial banks continue to neglect) need the money for their business expansion.

We hope the initiative will be sustained by law to continue stimulating the economy at the grassroots. The National Assembly should step in to legislate on the initiative.

ZaOzaRoom:
One can no longer walk through the markets without traders asking you about their own 10k.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by sheDD(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Mumu Saraki.

The killer and thief.

Worst Senate President in the history of Nigeria.
oga how is this ur gibberish a point to the tread on discussion
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by sunnymix: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
GoodGovernance:

May GOD bless PMB/PYO.
this is fake as buhari hair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by GoodGovernance: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
By the way,is it not the same Saraki that wants to pay outstanding salaries in kwara?

Is that not vote buying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Nfora: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
GoodGovernance:

May GOD bless PMB/PYO.

shocked
GoodGovernance:

May GOD bless PMB/PYO.

This is a good eye opener for those who think only so much money can change a life.

How many graduates earn N96k.

I even find it hard to fault the practicality of this story.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Oladeeone: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
duni04:

Based on what? On what Saraki has told you? Better wake up and realise who your real enemies are!
A Senate President that uses robbers and killers to win elections, and steals Paris club refunds. A Saraki that looted Societe General bank? Or honourable VP whose only crime is that he launched and showcased a scheme to reduce poverty in Nigeria. Better wisen up!
Are you minding these ignorant lots? let them continue wailing till Apc wins , Because he is a pastor means he shouldn't pull his means of being elected ?in a democratic government.
Saraki that's been known a great thief,, masterminding different corrupt practices is now a saint over night because someone embark on a program that subsides the effect of poverty . He being the Senate President, has he ever thought of coming up with such program that the entirety of the people benefit from
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by jaxxy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have lots of respect for this woman. Her words have so much Truth it will piss of the recipient b4 it’s sets them free for their zombiesm

Osinbajo doesn’t even know what the truth is anymore.

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saraki and Aisha should just STFU. Is it their Tradermoni?
E really pain them

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Sholaco: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes I ask myself,
Why is Reverend King in jail while Osinbanjo who has been proven beyond every reasonable doubt to be a fake pastor still walks freely mortgaging people's future with Tradermoni?
reverend king was in jail because of his atrocities....he killed and murder some of his church members publicly in guise of religious....he committed a sacrilegious offences that angered God and humanity....please don't equate the monster with vice president osinbanjo else the wrath of God will visit u.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Exponental(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
zone51:
But Saraki's wife claimed his husband started it while he was the governor of Kwara state

[img]https://1.bp..com/-TuFPSHYBLd0/W5UHsbZ89wI/AAAAAAAAEX0/hO0mLaRviT8N1kYhlxbhpvOYk38XwKNFACLcBGAs/s1600/toyiing.jpeg[/img]
do u understand English tradermoni is a means of buying votes..... do u understand that
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by shugabasbn: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Hmm, for election period everything is news. Is it today that politician has bn sharing money? Osinbanjo even modified his own unlike big brother that shared guns.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Somatic(m): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2018
XINOIX:

Both are masquerades. The one on the left like a gay olosho, the one on the right is mad.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by bornolowu(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Famousbabe:

Watch videos HERE
Nigeria will not move forward with the present administration. How can a professor vice president believe that #10,000 (tradermoni) can transform the live of her citizen. Go and get your PVC let's end this rubbish mistake. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by SmartMindsFx: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Election campaign in a layman's term simply means trying to coarse people into voting for you.

So if you term what he's doing as a campaign strategy, you are so on point and I see nothing wrong with that.

As for that lady that's saying where was he when children were sick and where was he when children were sent home from school cuz of fee.
Please is it his responsibility to pay your children's medical bills abi its his responsibility to pay school fees.

Abeg make una park wella.

PS: I no like APC or PDP
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by escapefromusa(f): 1:11am On Dec 03, 2018
ZaOzaRoom:

10,000 traders benefit from Trader Moni in Ogun
17 October 2018
https://guardian.ng/business-services/10000-traders-benefit-from-trader-moni-in-ogun/
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by escapefromusa(f): 1:14am On Dec 03, 2018
sunnymix:
this is fake as buhari hair

Time registered: November 01, 2018
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by deomelo: 1:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Exponental:
do u understand English tradermoni is a means of buying votes..... do u understand that

Tradermoni is a means of helping poor and hard-working Nigerian, men and women and the economy, but it means something different to Igbos, saraki aka oga juicy who's used to looting and sending our money into his offshore Panamanian bank account.

The question is, what did your looting and stealing PDP uncles did with $800 billion oil earnings and how much was shared with our hard working men and women.?

The money belongs to Nigerians, not to the PDP, not to Igbos, not to looting and stealing unpatriotic elements like saraki.

Our money is better off in the hands of Nigerians and within our economy.

You Igbos can cry and even cry blood on behalf of your looting and stealing PDP uncles, tradermoni is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by deomelo: 1:36am On Dec 03, 2018
This is what Igbos and PDP prefer...looting and sharing straight into their bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by sunnymix: 2:20am On Dec 03, 2018
escapefromusa:

Time registered: November 01, 2018
meaning
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by contigiency(m): 3:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Saraki is such a pretentious rogue. was it not the national assembly he presides over that approved it in 2018 budget? Or must they always insult us in the name of politics.
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Northfodio: 3:31am On Dec 03, 2018
its ovious that a comment reader receave the cash and it lasted me 5 hours to spend i enjoyed it naturally and supernaturally
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by oweman: 4:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Bukola Saraki prefer that money be shared amongst the powerful elite in society like the arms fund .
Re: Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni by Sydlake: 5:07am On Dec 03, 2018
In the part of Ogun State where I own a farm, I I have first hand encounters with traders who are beneficiaries of the so called tradersmoni. IN my own opinion, I think this had been around for some time because last week when I had an encounter with some by the ATM, some came with expired ATM. We all know ATM cards don’t expire in a year. I doubt it is a coincidence that all these market women have ATM card from the same bank and asking each other about the batch they belong to. I don’t know which part of Ogun State you are talking about hence, I have no right to criticize you.

In addition to my personal testimony, I have a farm where I sell eggs. Normally I won’t sell less than 20 crates to anyone (God forbid there is egg glut). I had this 3 women approach me on the street I live when I’m in Abeokuta and I adviced them to combine resources to buy 20 crates way back then, I can categorically tell you I later found out they are beneficiaries of this tradermoni everyone is talking about and I can tell you right now, they buy nothing less than 90 crates from my farm every week. I’m not a big fan of politics, but this is my observation from afar.

ZaOzaRoom:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nimc 15k For Change Of Date Of Birth Is True / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Kano ‘Chip Whip’: DSS Arrests Fake Number Plate Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.