Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier (23864 Views)

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Ini Edo Blasts Omoni Oboli For Missing Uche Jombo's Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by AdorableJosh(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2018
OMG what the fvck is this site turning into?
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by pocohantas(f): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Munzy14:
Story!. women are their own worst enemy.They don't trust eachother at all at all. The worst is those that form tight frnds. They ironically worst enemies in disguise.

C'mon shut up. PSquare na women?
Harrysong and Kcee?
Wizkid and LAX?
Tuface and Blackface?
Obj and Atiku?

Once it involves women, you people will come up with different theories, like men haven't fought dirty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Why did omoni even have to post it on Instagram instead of calling uche directly? . undecided. What social media will do to this generation
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by Mutemenot(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2018
The only premier I know is the premier league and premier breweries
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by flimsy2(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2018
OgbonoThief:
So after all their "best friend" and gang pictures, theres still some beef among those two? Women are the fakest creatures ever!
even in a circle of friends, there are best friends and enemies too..
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by sacx: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2018
ifyalways:
Its Obvious Uche already complained to Ini about OO and its good Ini called her out. Also, ini co-directed or produced the movie with Uche and perhaps expected OO's presence as some kind of support.

OO's explanation is BS. The fact that she posted it on Social media makes her a hypocrite,Ini is right. She didnt tag the movie or promote it on her timeline, just some lines of excuses that frankly made no sense and points towards bad blood and crack on their supposed friendship wall.

I heard the rest of the gang abi besties ,Chioma and Ufoma not only attended but promoted the movie on their timeline.

Anty analyzer, wehdone
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by katyamizotta: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
OgbonoThief:
So after all their "best friend" and gang pictures, theres still some beef among those two? Women are the fakest creatures ever!

Not really. Its just a stunt. And from what I see its working.
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by meobizy(f): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
After all is said and done the film fit no sweet.
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Harrysong and Kcee?
Wizkid and LAX?
Tuface and Blackface?
Obj and Atiku?

Once it involves women, you people will come up with different theories, like men haven't fought dirty.

Women friendship don't last long and you know it.
We haven't talked businesses of women yet.
Smh
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Harrysong and Kcee?
Wizkid and LAX?
Tuface and Blackface?
Obj and Atiku?

pocohantas pocohantas pocohantas hw many times i call u...... u know the rest. Don't twist the truth.
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Munzy14:

pocohantas pocohantas pocohantas hw many times i call u...... u know the rest. Don't twist the truth.

Oga, answer my question, are those people women? If these were two men, what will be your comment? Keep your answer in your heart...twisted or not.
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Oga, answer my question, are those people women? If these were two men, what will be your comment? Keep your answer in your heart...twisted or not.
U and i knw this guys are in serious dispute. It is better than those who form bestie on insta and elsewhere, but deep inside na enemies.
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by pocohantas(f): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Munzy14:

U and i knw this guys are in serious dispute. It is better than those who form bestie on insta and elsewhere, but deep inside na enemies.

Were the people mentioned not forming bestie, one sef na twin brothers.

My question to you was very simple; If it were two guys, what would have been your comment?
Re: SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
SDK is the only investigative entertainment reporter that liveth. Linda Ikeji was once on her level, but yeyebrities have befriended the woman, making the release of their embarrassing news hard for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Performs "Faya" On Stage With The Girls Show / Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.