Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? (19298 Views)

Utomi: Loans Nigeria Taking To Shore Up Naira Are ‘meaningless’ Arise Exclusives / Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by eph12(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
yarimo:
because the matter is only sensitive in the minds of fools. grin grin
Is this a diss to the reporters Buhari talks to outside Nigeria?
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Guestlander: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
What sensitive issue?
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
And that is not so in other countries?, Even the so called great America has the same issue,but you don't see trump going to Germany to address issues about his country ,do you?.

The president is like a man who leaves issues unresolved in his house and goes to a beer parlor to discuss those same issues.

Can we stop all this sentimental BS. Its not healthy, it blocks the brain pathway to rational and logical thinking, no wonder this country is like this. To many unhealthy minds wasting oxygen.
You sound typical of one who spends most time in Politics section. One characteristics of them is thinking they are better than the other person. Maybe it's time you take a breath and check if you are still who you think you are.

Regarding the issue, leadership is not about press. That is why the president has special advisers and assistants that helps me respond to press. You hardly will see a president even Trump spending hours with press.

Secondly, if the president is not the talking type like he is seeing he comes from the military background, there is nothing that will make him to talk not when it involves Nigeria press. You have your voters card, go ahead and elect Sowore, he is an investigative journalist and he will spend most of his time talking to the press.

Being in the media is in no way a characteristics of a leader. Now, before you respond, do due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by ikwutasco(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Patrotism:
Yes it polite enough. If we can be this stupid as calling our own president a body double, then, we have lost every atom of patriotism. It is the height of political rascalism for people to call our dear PMB a cloned man. It is also irresponsible for some Nigerian to give that thought prominence. We are no longer reasoning reasonably, so no need to address the matter in this country. Again, please this is not a burning issue!
in every rumor sometimes, they might be an element of truth.....bcus of d selfish polithievesians we hav in dis country, it is possible to do anything. Ur beliv is for u alone let others beliv wat der want to
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by oluxy(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Cos there is nothing he's going to say on the soil that you will believe me.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by chinedumoooo: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Because our journalist can twist information to attract reader.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by adaifx: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
agbangam:
Well that's where people with good sense of judgement reside unlike back home where 6 out of every 10 people have mental issues. Now how do you address such mentally challenged people grin. Baba no get our time.
And you guys want those with mental issues to vote for you. Why not take the campaign to the sensible ones offshore since they will be the ones voting. Your party always make statement and utterances that causes division in the country
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by kanubiafra: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Omooba77:
Our President hardly speak to us and he always find it ease to address burning issues on foreign soils than Nigeria. Our President only opened up on the cloning issue in Poland. Is this polite enough?
cos he is not your president. HE has a "dent" on his image
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
mrphysics:

You sound typical of one who spends most time in Politics section. One characteristics of them is thinking they are better than the other person. Maybe it's time you take a breath and check if you are still who you think you are.

Regarding the issue, leadership is not about press. That is why the president has special advisers and assistants that helps me respond to press. You hardly will see a president even Trump spending hours with press.

Secondly, if the president is not the talking type like he is seeing he comes from the military background, there is nothing that will make him to talk not when it involves Nigeria press. You have your voters card, go ahead and elect Sowore, he is an investigative journalist and he will spend most of his time talking to the press.

Being in the media is in no way a characteristics of a leader. Now, before you respond, do due diligence.
I don't even go to politics section,so next time dont assume what you don't know.
Let me tell you the main reason I dont go to politics section, it is filled with sentimentally brainwashed ignorant, biased fanatics that can't make a single rational or logical comment. Foolishness is contagious, so I avoid that section like a plague, and I barely comment on poilitcal threads either, so next time before you assume ,pause ,as they say , "assumption is for fools". Do have a nice day.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by tesppidd: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
SternProphet:

Jubril is a burning issue?.
It is a low IQ issue. An ignorance issue. I am surprised he even spoke about it in relation to a question from a Nigerian in Poland. Idiots who think it is possible to clone a man or that Jubril Al Sudaini is a Sudanese name can run with it. No self respecting politician even in PDP is spreading the stupid story so it's an insult to the personality of whoever is.
lol

I really wonder how John is burning national issue.

I honeslty feel very bad that he even answered that question at all.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This is has nothing to do with party affiliation or whatsoever, he is the number one citizen of this great nation constantly addressing the populace on vital issues day in day out is not too much to ask as it is done in other nations of the world.

God bless Nigeria

in a country where everything is politicized even down to religion ... nigeria media houses are so feel with personal opinions & have alliegiance to one party or the other ... nigeria is fvcked up ..its best buhari takes questions from journalist, regardless of what some children of hate say or think,how a dullard answer questions from reputable journalist in the world speaks volume ...
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
jchioma:

Should it stop the president of a whole country like Nigeria from addressing the citizens LIVE on burning issues of that magnitude?

Zai baba's silence on matters that agitates the mind of people has fuelled the rumours of conspiracy theory more than those peddling it.

Someone says you're an impostor, your feeble defense in a far away land is that you're not a clone. You cannot spot the difference? This is giving credence to President Donald Trump's statement that you are indeed lifeless.

It's a burning issue for fools.
BTW, he was asked that's why he even talked about it. Otherwise, Buhari wouldn't talk about such frivolous issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by winj3: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Because he has no respect for Nigerians!
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I don't even go to politics section,so next time dont assume what you don't know.
Let me tell you the main reason I dont go to politics section, it is filled with sentimentally brainwashed ignorant, biased fanatics that can't make a single rational or logical comment. Foolishness is contagious, so I avoid that section like a plague, and I barely comment on poilitcal threads either, so next time before you assume ,pause ,as they say , "assumption is for fools". Do have a nice day.
One of the features of those who are at the lowest echelon of life is thinking they are better than others. Thinking you reason much better than others or that you are smarter than others is a symptom of ignorance, when you see it manifest in you, watch it, it's a blindspot.

Learn not to curse or insult people. This is nairaland.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
mrphysics:

I don't think it's the case here. Trump and his personality makes him ready to deal with the press. He speaks harshly to CNN and any media platform that talks nonsense. In fact, he will use twitter to come for you. But the president isn't that type of person, he would rather allow you say whatever you want and speak where he think is safe for him.

A president is not designed to be like that bro. Stop giving that man excuses becus u like him..

Have u watched other leaders? Bro, as a leader, u need to be brave to speak and address ur citizens..

The excuses u are giving for him is nonsense.. If he can't stand media pressure and criticism, he shouldnt have become a public figure.

The day u chose to be a public figure and allow them pay ur bills was the day u signed an invisible agreement to be answerable to that same public.. A president should be brave enough to face the media.. The president is first answerable to the Nigeria public before anyone else.

Nigeria does not know how to play democracy..
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by lexy2014: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Aboki99:

He has been bitten by the Yellow Nigeria press one, he is shy of the twice. Thisaday wet overboard to smaer him with sharia. Other yellow media mischievously mis translated his use of a simple Hausa dog and babboon analogy! How could a president who has injustly suffered all these hate press trust same press?! I don't blame him.

So which press is he talking to in Poland?
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
please help me ask them o. I read some comments and I try to imagine how this people think. Like how does someone with a functional brain cell reason so much BS all day long,no wonder the country is like this. The people are the main problem ,the government is just 30% of the problem.

Yes bro. The people are the main problem.. I will surely go into politics in nigeria.. It is the easiest job ever in human race.

Here, the citizens defend their own so much even if thejr own dey slap them..

How can a sitting president find love in addressing his country in another land? And yet, his fans justifies thay..
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Smile4daddy(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Omooba77:
Our President hardly speak to us and he always find it ease to address burning issues on foreign soils than Nigeria. Our President only opened up on the cloning issue in Poland. Is this polite enough?
What burning issues are you talking about?

Is not all Nigerians that are stupid like you Op and IPODS zombies.

This Jubril story has help us identify the mad people among us. At least now we know them.

OP congratulations for your level of insanity.

You come down so low to believe trash from a fool that has been chase away by the great Nigeria Python.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Dubyhanni(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
That's a sign that he doesn't value the masses of which he presides over. Always strikes me as a man who tries too hard to impress people outside and give them the impression that he's doing well. Sycophantic behavior
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by myusufkt(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2018
its very embrassment sadits very embrassment
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by jaycool01(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
If Nigerians could channel the energy they use in asking rhetorical questions to patriotic and productive engagements, I believe this country would have been better.

A Nigerian leaving in Poland asked the president the fallacious question for the first officially and he made appropriate clarity on the senseless, mischievous and trivial issue.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
mrphysics:

One of the features of those who are at the lowest echelon of life is thinking they are better than others. Thinking you reason much better than others or that you are smarter than others is a symptom of ignorance, when you see it manifest in you, watch it, it's a blindspot.

Learn not to curse or insult people. This is nairaland.
I never insulted you, its a saying that has been there for ages,and if you fit the profile, thats not my concern. I still think you are the lower than the lowest echelon tho.No offence undecided.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Princedapace:

A president is not designed to be like that bro. Stop giving that man excuses becus u like him..

Have u watched other leaders? Bro, as a leader, u need to be brave to speak and address ur citizens..

The excuses u are giving for him is nonsense.. If he can't stand media pressure and criticism, he shouldnt have become a public figure.

The day u chose to be a public figure and allow them pay ur bills was the day u signed an invisible agreement to be answerable to that same public.. A president should be brave enough to face the media.. The president is first answerable to the Nigeria public before anyone else.

Nigeria does not know how to play democracy..
Do you design/create presidents?

How many times did GEJ/Yara'dua address the press? We are talking of organizing a press conference. Presidents and PMB goes to occasions and he speaks in those occasion. That's not the discussion here bro.

Mind you, I have no interest on who rules Nigeria. My interest is how to make money and better my life not killing myself over politicians.

In workplaces and even in my workplace, employees are told not to respond to press. Truth is, press can change what you said and report something different thus giving you another work of clearing the air. You must know how to deal with the press.

Everyone and every leader doesn't have to be organizing press conference. It depends on you. NASS can also pass a bill that presidents must organize press conference perhaps every quarter, just like it is in football. After every game, managers are to respond to the press, etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by mrphysics(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I never insulted you, its a saying that has been there for ages,and if you fit the profile, thats not my concern. I still think you are the lower than the lowest echelon tho.No offence undecided.
K
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by fasterwell(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2018
kapelvej:
It only shows what we mean to him. How can he go and address a very sensitive matter like that abroad? If it worth addressing, then it worth addressing well

What sensitive issue?

It was a rumour and he heard about it but nobody had the courage to ask or comfront him with the question in Nigeria. So, when he travels and those there had the courage to ask him the same question, should he answer them or not?
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Princedapace(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2018
mrphysics:

Do you design/create presidents?

How many times did GEJ/Yara'dua address the press? We are talking of organizing a press conference. Presidents and PMB goes to occasions and he speaks in those occasion. That's not the discussion here bro.

Mind you, I have no interest on who rules Nigeria. My interest is how to make money and better my life not killing myself over politicians.

In workplaces and even in my workplace, employees are told not to respond to press. Truth is, press can change what you said and report something different thus giving you another work of clearing the air. You must know how to deal with the press.

Everyone and every leader doesn't have to be organizing press conference. It depends on you. NASS can also pass a bill that presidents must organize press conference perhaps every quarter, just like it is in football. After every game, managers are to respond to the press, etc.

If he can't respond to press, then he should forget about responding to the same issue outside Nigeria.. It doesn't make sense.. Keep comparing failure to failure.. I don't know if people voted for Buhafi to come and compete with GEJ in failure or to do better..

Bros, addressing foreign media on national issues is irresponsible..

I don't know how many times other leaders have come here to address issues concerning their country
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by showafrica(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
sanfranka2:
because he was 75 as when he was elected then after 3 years he added another year, now he is turning 76.
we are watching in HD

Lol
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by naturefellow(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2018
jchioma:

Should it stop the president of a whole country like Nigeria from addressing the citizens LIVE on burning issues of that magnitude?

Zai baba's silence on matters that agitates the mind of people has fuelled the rumours of conspiracy theory more than those peddling it.

Someone says you're an impostor, your feeble defense in a far away land is that you're not a clone. You cannot spot the difference? This is giving credence to President Donald Trump's statement that you are indeed lifeless.
no matter how the American press vilified Trump, it didn't stop him from performing his presidential duties, especially addressing his nation on sensitive matters. In fact, he even overdid it.

1 Like

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by kolaaderin: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
Aboki99:

He has been bitten by the Yellow Nigeria press one, he is shy of the twice. Thisaday wet overboard to smaer him with sharia. Other yellow media mischievously mis translated his use of a simple Hausa dog and babboon analogy! How could a president who has injustly suffered all these hate press trust same press?! I don't blame him.

The fear of Nigerian press, they would always twists his statements to suit their own hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by mozona(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
we call it eye service
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2018
Princedapace:

Yes bro. The people are the main problem.. I will surely go into politics in nigeria.. It is the easiest job ever in human race.

Here, the citizens defend their own so much even if thejr own dey slap them..

How can a sitting president find love in addressing his country in another land? And yet, his fans justifies thay..
The sad part is there is no time the president has gone out that he has not taken a shot at the country, he finds one way or the other to insult his country, what kind of president does that?. We are so used to wrong in thus country that right is seen as strange.

This country can never get better ,not with this path we have decided to tow.I dont see things changing soon ,not even in the next two decades no matter who is president. We as a people have a terrible fundamental orientation . The younger ones coming up are not even ready to make a difference,so scratch that, in centuries to come ,things will not change.
Re: Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Na bastard President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / VP Osinbajo Delivers 8th Convocation Lecture At UNIOSUN (photos) / Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.