Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs (34208 Views)

Obituary: Victor Olaotan's Funeral Arrangements (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead / Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by tiredoflife(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Yet RMD is his friend
A former commissioner in delta state
Even if he claims he doesn't have the money
He can rally round delta state government for help
Well I still will say when a man doesn't plan for his future he shouldn't blame no one angry

3 Likes

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari, fix our health sector..... Health tourism is killing our nation......
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Hoodbilonia: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2018
how long will u keep on doing this same old format
it started out as a normal level
then it went on to u picking tickets and using your dumb handwritings for whatsapp contact.now u don upgrade to pix...whrever u r let me locate u abeg
u r too dull
u need to be shot
vname1753:
see below

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Iamicekid(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Dacronym:

They are Stingy that's why

You can’t just say that, Na every man for himself ooo in that entertainment industry where fake love rules over there you have to secure your own bag first before thinking of another person, some you don’t know if he or she is secretly hating on you... All man for himself this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by rOsy247(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Nollywood body is not well organized at all. They can't even help their own member when in need
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by georgeceekay: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2018
If this is true the it is really bad for Tinsel as a family and as a brand.

Pls they should pool resources together and save their own!
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Hot18: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2018
May God provide for u in this trying times. May God be with u.
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Dididrumz(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2018
TarOrfeek:

When you were enjoying Nollywood - You did not plead with the general public.

When you acted Tinsel and was cashing out. You did not plead with the public.

When young actresses were coming to bang you in the hotel room. You did not involve us.

Now that something bad happened.

You want come involve us?

Bross you get mind ohh, you think things are easy like that abi?....... If you haven't seen a dime from him, do you think nobody else has? Do you know how many people he has done one or two things for? Don't be wicked abeg. If you can't help him financially, the least you can do is say a short prayer for him.

3 Likes

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by mctfopt: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
angry

If it were a twerking girl, you will see all these ashewo celebrities coming to her help.

When he dies now, you will see a star-studded burial ceremony.

I saw a Bankole Wellington that donated $1000, it could be our Banky W

1 Like

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Konquest: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:
Is it not only last year this man acted 3 Idiots? When did this one happen?
^^^^
^^^^
It happened in 2015 after shooting 3 Idiots. I wish him speedy recovery and hope
his legs don't get amputated! People need to rally round him and probably have him
treated abroad.

This is a man that had it going on for him in the United States after living there for many
years and was married to an American woman with children from the union. I wish he hadn't
gone back to Nigeria to face this ghastly car accident.

We can't turn back the hands of time though... but deal with the present.
Read more here: http://thenet.ng/two-years-ghastly-accident-crippled-veteran-actor-victor-olaotan-requires-financial-assistance/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by frbona: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2018
derok7004:
foolish scammer
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by TheVerdict: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
TarOrfeek:

When young actresses were coming to bang you in the hotel room. You did not involve us.

If you dont know what to say, just stfu.

He had an accident!

Do u have any idea aw much it cost to be placed on oxygen while in coma for about 2 years.

Calculate average of 56k per day and tell me aw u like that? Just cos u have a phone and finger a to type, u come here to spew rubbish.

O D E

6 Likes

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by frbona: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
MANGROW551:
DON'T BE LEFT OUT
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE
YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO
FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS
HARD WORK CAN'T MAKE YOU RICH
WORK SMART AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PHONE
get a life!!!!!
You scamming son of a rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by DedeNkem: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
Does it mean Nollywood actors and actresses don't save? They always beg for money when they're sick!
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by david22uu(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

3 years ago
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2018
May he get well soon
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by frbona: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
chinwebabe12:
Winning is my right, Weekend was great 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .
am in, please whatssap me let's do business ASAP
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Sleekjunior(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
u might die unfortunate is not by force to talk
TarOrfeek:

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by Tolubory(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2018
When he was up there, friends flows..... But now that he is down friends flews.... What a wicked world.....

1 Like

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by olawale780: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
tiredoflife:
Yet RMD is his friend
A former commissioner in delta state
Even if he claims he doesn't have the money
He can rally round delta state government for help
Well I still will say when a man doesn't plan for his future he shouldn't blame no one angry
Did u just say "plan for his future" I pray u don't have problem that will take away all ur life savings and investments; Bro think before u talk, thanks

5 Likes

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by ensodev(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:
You will think you have friends until something bad happens.
2years is enough time for man man.
50k dolls is not a small money sha
My own prayer is that any problem I cannot solve God please don't let me encounter it.

Any problem at all....God i pray dont let it come my way oooo. $50k.

I wish him Quick healing IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by megareal: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:

My own prayer is that any problem I cannot solve God please don't let me encounter it.

1 Like

Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by tiredoflife(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2018
olawale780:
Did u just say "plan for his future" I pray u don't have problem that will take away all ur life savings and investments; Bro think before u talk, thanks

Oga I have had but in all my misfortune
I have gotten help from friends
He is smiling with RMD yet same big friends can't help him get funds from government
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by olawale780: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
DedeNkem:
Does it mean Nollywood actors and actresses don't save? They always beg for money when they're sick!
how many of them u done help with Money? Do u want to have a problem that need $50 000? I don't think so..
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by zone51: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

You mean The Three Wise Men... A.Y will not see this one now, but if na small Taju that will cost them very cheap, they will rush to broadcast it to the social media
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by victorian(f): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2018
NAIRALAND is the worst place to seek for help in thousands of dollars.

I hope his colleagues in politics will help him and not just watch from afar while he dies slowly.

Anyways I wish him quick recovery and quick help from people who have the means. Amen.
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by mane48: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
the man dey act as a big man in tinsel hw come he doesn't have moni to treat himself in Nigeria,movie in nigeria is not what u see in Nigeria movie is what u get in real life
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by peculiar32(f): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Almighty Great God of Heaven please send helpers to this man
Re: Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs by leesha(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2018
mane48:
the man dey act as a big man in tinsel hw come he doesn't have moni to treat himself in Nigeria,movie in nigeria is not what u see in Nigeria movie is what u get in real life

Have you ever been sick and hospitalised for just one month? Do you know how much it costs??
This man has been battling for two years, of course without further income.
Do hou have an idea how much he has drained in that two years??

Its only people who have never had any serious illments that would talk like this. Mayb you have never been admitted in a hosp befo or know anyone who has.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / Daniel Ademinokan: Why I'm Crazy About Stella Damasus & Want Her In My Life 4eva / Uche Jombo: No Marriage, No Baby Talks For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.