Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere (24043 Views)

Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle / Beverly Osu Bares Cleavage To "Chief Daddy" Premiere (Photos) / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by memez: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2018
The grand premiere of the movie, 'Chief Daddy', took place tonight at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos, and A-list actress Rita Dominic stepped out in off shoulder outfit for event.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/rita-dominic-stepped-out-in-cleveage-baring-outfit-at-cheif-daddy-premiere

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by memez: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2018

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nogodye(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2018
My day 1 crush

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by chriskosherbal(m): 5:12am On Dec 03, 2018
She has her way when it comes to style.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Olibboy: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2018
masquerade in the making

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by enunlewa: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2018
cool
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by gaby(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Yuzedo fine babe..

I dey help her fear sha...make she no go pick that dress for ground because those bobby I'm sure have lost every contours to keep holding that dress from slipping down to the ground. Na dat time you go hear: Aunty Rita, see your dress for ground. E don fall..

This is a very very rough play.
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by chillychill(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Yoruba people will say "igunnuko".. She fine o but d clothe sha lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Flamzey00(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
C as Rita Demonic position. Chai... wish I could practice black panthers style on her. She is a cheerful giver and licker ���
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Yankiss(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
This is becoming an ugly trend. From Toke Makinwa to Rita Dominic. And these are role models.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by BruncleZuma: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
sad
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by MrSix: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2018
This babe just fresh.

Contact me for your laptop deals.
Check my signature
Nation wide delivery available
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Emmzy201(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Yellow toto black yansh
That's what is making her not to get a husband
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by bknight: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
She looks nice.
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Yuceeluv(f): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Rita never ever dissapoints...momma of style and class.

...Genevieve too.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
The resemblance is striking.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Yuceeluv(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Your mates are in class writing FIRST TERM exams...what are you doing here?

Emmzy201:
Yellow toto black yansh
That's what is making her not to get a husband
If you know you know

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Ever young and radiant .

Ezigbo Nwanyi Mbaise

Check my signature
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by martolux(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2018
The concept should be from "igunu masquerade dress" grin
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2018
cool
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Pat4321: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Please somebody should buy that breasts before its further exposed
Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by Emmzy201(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Your mates are in class writing FIRST TERM exams...what are you doing here?

Who is this ugly one

Re: Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere by melanch(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Good looking

Skyrocket Your Google Rankings With High Authority pr9 SEO backlinks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos) / Bovi: "Ladies In Unhappy Relationship/marriage, I Have A Solution For You.." / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.