Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (9254 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Escabado: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2018
An average Nigerian girl thinks what she needs is to date a man that will take care of all her needs including paying for her N50 Taxi, she doesn't want to work or support the man in anyway . The only work she knows is to open her leg to cheat on her man and make money and do Runs

You girls think you are the only one that has responsibility. Oh no you are so wrong now let me ask you these questions

Do you know how much it cost a man to maintain his car in a year,

How much he pays for that house Rent you will come in and feel you have the right to control him

Do you know how much he spends on clothing's, wrist watch and perfume in a year .

Listen girl.everyone has a problem.you girls are not the only one that has needs .the men has needs too .I advice you better Go and Learn a hand work or trade to help yourself and pay your bills. A man is not a Bank or an ATM machine.you girl should stop been Liability to men. A man does Not owe you 1 naira go and work for your money. Better find a betj9a shop and work there

The only man that owes you money and everything is your father because he climbed your mother and released sperm in her before you were born.so go meet him and ask him for all your need and leave another's son alone.

Guys Add your experience with these Liability that calls themselves Girls

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by SenhorSean(m): 5:37am On Dec 03, 2018
Reading...
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Olibboy: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Will yhu keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by shilefan2(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2018
True talk, it's just so unfortunate this is the kind of situation we find ourselves...The most annoying part is that they feel because of what is between their two legs, that is an automatic ticket to carry all their responsibilities... As an experienced psychologist, I deal with both married and single clients especially male that has suffered agonizing moment in the hands of women... My candid advice is for men to be wise and stop been foolish to ladies antics...

11 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Escabado:
An average Nigerian girl thinks what she needs is to date a man that will take care of all her needs including paying for her N50 Taxi, she doesn't want to work or support the man in anyway . The only work she knows is to open her womanliness to cheat on her man and make money and do Runs

You girls think you are the only one that has responsibility. Oh no you are so wrong now let me ask you these questions

How much he pays for that house Rent you will come in and feel you have the right to control him

Do you know how much he spends on clothing's, wrist watch and perfume in a year .

Listen girl.everyone has a problem.you girls are not the only one that has needs .the men has needs too .I advice you better Go and Learn a hand work or trade to help yourself and pay your bills. A man is not a Bank or an ATM machine.you girl should stop been Liability to men. A man does Not owe you 1 naira go and work for your money

another pained one
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by ExAngel007(f): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
another pained one
he is not pain but telling we girls to take it easy on them and not to be materialistic

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2018
ExAngel007:
he is not pain but telling we girls to take it easy on them and not to be materialistic
it is like telling us to go against nature, male is meant to impress female, even in the animal kingdom

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by ExAngel007(f): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is like telling us to go against nature, male is meant to impress female, even in the animal kingdom

Nature never told me to rob a guy off his hard earned money nature had taught me to study and work hard and now I can proudly say I am happy the way I am. At least I can still assist him when he's broke.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Rextizzle(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
another pained one
This fool keeps disgracing himself/herself, I spit on you.

12 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2018
ExAngel007:

Nature never told me to rob a guy off his hard earned money nature had taught me to study and work hard and now I can proudly say I am happy the way I am. At least I can still assist him when he's broke.
Thank God it's from a lady.... You have spoken well.... I am impressed.. smileysmileysmiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
You never disappoint...gringrin

8 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Op where pictures??
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by mhizbel(f): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
This is not for me.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2018
Am done talking about girls matter it no give me money and you guys talking about them are you not tired today girl do this tomorrow girl that can't yall just be your lane girls don't force you to toast them you are the one roaming around them if you don't they won't ask for money...

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by great664(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:

I don't think it's like that in Lion's world ( king of the jungle). Maybe you need to learn from them.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Lucifer66(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Let's act like in the animal kingdom then.
After the males have gotten the females they Fvck and Fvck and make them work for food and the males will get the first bite.
Foolish woman speaking without proper knowledge just to suck dick na you know.

13 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2018
ExAngel007:

please i bev you toshow me examples in nature. Yes i agree you should work hard to provide for YOURSELF . it is not robbery, it is a man proving that he can protect and provide for a family. THE SAD THING IS THAT THESE MEN WHO ARE NOT WORTHY WILL NOW START COMING HERE TO CRY.

Why do you think these men want to deposit and go. because they are playing bet9ja with your womb to see which one will score. Every male orgasm can produce children while it is not the same for females. And if they score and cant do the followup responsibility, they then leave the child for you to raise cos they know u will pick up his slack. just look at livingdead and childofdoom as prime examples.

I will create a thread on this later.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

Let's act like in the animal kingdom then.
After the males have gotten the females they Fvck and Fvck and make them work for food and the males will get the first bite.
Foolish woman speaking without proper knowledge just to suck dick na you know.
that is only popular in the cat family, and only among the lions which r found only in africa, you dont see that behavior with tigers and jaguars. BE like your betters or karma will make you a male seahorse.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Lucifer66(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
that is only popular in the cat family, and only among the lions which r found only in africa, you dont see that behavior with tigers and jaguars. BE like your betters or karma will make you a male seahorse.
And you're supposed to be better?
From your statements you're an outrageous gold digger.

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by naijacentric(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
another pained one
bastard bitch dont be warned sad

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2018
great664:

I don't think it's like that in Lion's world ( king of the jungle). Maybe you need to learn from them.
There is a reason why lioms are only in africa, cos that behavior wont fly elsewhere in the world. Be instead like a tiger or jaguar or some babe will call out your bluff and make you a seahorse

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Michelle55: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Escabado:
An average Nigerian girl thinks what she needs is to date a man that will take care of all her needs including paying for her N50 Taxi, she doesn't want to work or support the man in anyway . The only work she knows is to open her womanliness to cheat on her man and make money and do Runs

Listen girl.everyone has a problem.you girls are not the only one that has needs .the men has needs too .I advice you better Go and Learn a hand work or trade to help yourself and pay your bills. A man is not a Bank or an ATM machine.you girl should stop been Liability to men. A man does Not owe you 1 naira go and work for your money

Wait! They are coming for you.. cheesy I'm not here when they will attack you.. On my way out

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

And you're supposed to be better?
From your statements you're an outrageous gold digger.
thanks for the compliment, it means you cant afford me.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Lucifer66(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
thanks for the compliment, it means you cant afford me.
I can't afford used products undecided
It's an insult.

12 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:
I can't afford used products undecided It's an insult.
you cant afford tear rubber talkless of vintage.
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Lucifer66(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you cant afford tear rubber talkless of vintage.
The difference between tear rubber and you is that yours is not only completely torn but undoubtedly smelling lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2018
Lucifer66:

The difference between tear rubber and you is that yours is not only completely torn but undoubtedly smelling lipsrsealed
now you are grasping at straws, i am the vintage Cadillac that ten reincarnations of you cannot afford combined

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by AryEmber(f): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2018
funmistiqueen, in a way, you're right just like the Op too. Nature made it that way which is why I think it's important for us to stick with the same nature and stop whinning about not equal with men.

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Boxer007(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Escabado:

Gay men? You are mistaken, my dear
Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Eberechi24(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Another wailer.
Why is it difficult for Nigerian men to manage their problems offline? Always ranting and disturbing the peace of cyberspace.

You meet someone who is unqualified to be your partner, leave her/him and move on.
They don't force money out of your pocket. You don't want to give, then don't give.

Everytime Average Nigerian girls, what about high and low Nigeria girl?

Men, do you think you are best thing that ever happened to women? do you think you are perfect?
women have learned over the years to manage your excesses.
If you don't beat your girlfriend/wife, you cheat on them.
If don't deceive the vulnerable ones, you abuse.
If you don't use one for rituals, you rape.
If you don't manipulate them, You kill them emotionally.
If you don't leave a girl who stood by you through trying days, you break their hearts.
We have handfull of your problems offline. we take action offline and move on. we are not wailers. we are adults for crying out loud!!

This is romance section not wailers section.
Nigerian men grow up!!

7 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2018
A nigga once said:is like them b!tches don do this oga tough strong thing..

oh well,at the moment is none of my business.Am seriously thinking maybe when i finish thinking i'll contribute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. / What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.