Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Gov. Obiano Bows To IPOB, Release Nnewi Businessmen After Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Bows To IPOB, Release Nnewi Businessmen After Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast (2363 Views)

Ebele Obiano Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Attacking Bianca Ojukwu / Calm In Umuahia, Aba After Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest As IPOB Keeps Mum / IPOB Release Pic of Asari & IPOB Meeting In His Cotonou's House After He Denied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gov. Obiano Bows To IPOB, Release Nnewi Businessmen After Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast by Roger3D(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Ohamadike the great. The guy is de facto president of nigeria right now. When he talks, the dullard Jibril reacts, when he threatens fire Obiano and Eastern leaders trembles.

I'm sure booharii Jibril's radio is locked down on Radio Biafra 24/7.

Kanu is the most influential leader right now.

The Isreali are still waiting for Lie mohammed's nuclear missile into Jerusalem.

grin cheesy
A leader who cannot step foot in his own land because Juburin will ghost him. Influential indeed
Re: Gov. Obiano Bows To IPOB, Release Nnewi Businessmen After Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast by Peacemaker5128: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
[s]
melanch:

I believe you went to school. I also believe you understand not everyone will become billionaires. I also don't want to see you as a fool if you don't know what's the meaning of good standard of living. If he's a truck pusher in a good economy, atleast he should live above the poverty line. He should be able to afford the basic needs.

If you want some schooling, I can help. I advise you should just respect yourself. Don't show the world how low you can be.

I am not for or against Biafra but sometimes you should just keep mute. And read comments.
[/s] Tell us how your miserable life will be different if Biafla is granted and the Angel politicians that would perform the magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekau Comes Out Of Hiding, Promises To Go After Chad's President / We Must Quench Biafra / Correction again - Policeman assassinated in Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.