Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Considering Juvenile Delinquency; Who Trains A Child Better, Man Or Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Considering Juvenile Delinquency; Who Trains A Child Better, Man Or Woman? (301 Views)

How To Be A Better Man Financially / "Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / Girlfriend Of Anambra Politician Gives Birth After Considering Abortion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Considering Juvenile Delinquency; Who Trains A Child Better, Man Or Woman? by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2018
A lot of things constitute our societal ills today that tends to put the child on the receiving end. Who is to be blamed for a child's faulty moral upbringing and not doing well at school? . Who is better equipped and informed to train a child to be of enviable or formidable character? The Father or the mother?

I have often advocated for the role of an ideal fatherly figure in the up bringing of a child which does not necessarily have to be the biological father of the child in question. Once the man is missing, the child's security ideology has lost its guard & becomes superfluous or exposed to some mischievous tendencies. Even when nature posit it that the motherly care is more pressing to a child's up bringing than the fatherly figure as it is seen in the animal kingdom, it must be noted that we as humans are a little bit of higher calling or significance than the lower animal we refer to here just as humans go to school & not animals, human get a career & not animals, human run an organised community or establishment & not animals etc. I want to believe there could be some reserve school of thought contrary to my opinion or that supports my take. Lets do justice to attend to this question of defining priority as our decisions affect or shape the life & future of our kids. www.winterbaker.com
Re: Considering Juvenile Delinquency; Who Trains A Child Better, Man Or Woman? by SpyAC(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2018
Despite his time, he may not always be with the child, but the little time spent with them, he doesn't take a shit from or give a dam to them, believed u me, father is still the best among all

(1) (Reply)

Thread for the Black Sheep of the Family / "Christmas Mood" Checkout Adorable Christmas Fun Photo / Hosting Guests During The Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.