Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

This Lady Wants To Get Raped! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Lady Wants To Get Raped! (621 Views)

Lady's Wants To Expose Ex Pres. And Wife, Shares Unclad Bre.asts On Facebook / See What This Pretty Lady Wants To Do For A 670$ MCM Bag / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wants To Get Raped! by apureclient(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2018
so I saw this picture online and it prompt me to say something.. first off all a white man invented the Bra as a fashion piece to cover the breast of a woman
but for a woman to expose her breast to the whole world like this in a country were we have recorded countless rape activities! . its either shes calling the attention of rapist or shes trying to sell her self to men either of the two reasons its just a dangerous move and this are the things that gets women/girls raped by some ignorant men/boys..
in Nigeria or some other countries this kind of dressing sends the wrong vibe.. some of our Nigerian girls are wearing wrong cloths at the wrong place and wrong time.. every fashion outfits has its purpose, pls we need to get this ladies to understand this.

Re: This Lady Wants To Get Raped! by CAPSLOCKED: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2018
LADYHIPPOLYTA88 I AM CONFUSED
Re: This Lady Wants To Get Raped! by risos(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Karma is a beach....I just wonder how Africans could live in a nude society without giving a fhork about fresh piece of nipple.
Re: This Lady Wants To Get Raped! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
LADYHIPPOLYTA88 I AM CONFUSED
Abeg nor mention me tongue
Re: This Lady Wants To Get Raped! by Xavier5(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Alleged Corrupt Access Bank MD, Herbert / Enquiry: How To Apply For Job As Jumia Dispatch Rider. / Bomberdier Challenger Private Jet For Sale DISTRESS SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.