Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra (78604 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos) / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Jenniferblog(f): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2018
It was a cool Sunday December evening in Lagos and some Lagosians decided to spend the resting-day at the popular landmark, the Ikeji City Mall.

Some were shoppers, some were onlookers and some were the perfect cinematographers who caught a quite interesting moment on camera.

At the parking lot of the mall, an eye witness captured the moment a man hit a lady with his head – according to the eye witness, there had been a clash between the duo before they were then recorded on camera.

The reason why they had the brawl is foggy as eye witness who had approached the man stated that he didn’t give in details why he assaulted the lady only that she was the one who assaulted him first and that was what caused him to retaliate.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/nigerian-man-headbutts-lady-while-fighting-her-in-ikeja-city-mall-tears-her-bra-video/

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Jenniferblog(f): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Olalan(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Jabioro: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2018
He is a sheep in human skin..

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by henrybomb(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
Be fast to listen and slow to respond

285 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by haywire07(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CityNGR: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
BTW sometimes no matter how much angered we are or feel cheated the best thing is to walk away
Shut up... All IS FAIR IN WAR!!

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Olodo24: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2018
abeg who watch the video?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Olodo24: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
I just want to ask o. What will you have said if that fierce lady had beaten the man to the ground if he had refused to fight his way out? undecided
he would have called him coward. when a woman runs her mouth at a man, they'll say she's just a woman and if the man retaliates, everyone would ask "why beat a woman "?

Later they'll say it's a man's world

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by CityNGR: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Olodo24:
he would have called him coward. when a man a woman runs her mouth at a man, they'll say she's just a woman and if the man retaliates, everyone would ask "why beat a woman "?

Later they'll say it's a man's world
That video ehn that guy no beat am well to my satisfaction.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by falcon01: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
He gave her a Head because he is the Head of the House

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by punisha: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked

This is unscripted W.W.E

Beating a woman is a cowardly act yes,

But what really happened that will make a man forget he's fighting a lady and exert such brutality?

I can bet 5k on it that the action preceding the seen reaction was what triggered such behavior.

Even chimamanda is happily married n respects her husband, yet these ones will not hear.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Oceannaagent: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
WTF angry
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by BruncleZuma: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Otuocha!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wetin go carry my hand go "bra" sef...gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Fuckdamod: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fake news
I can't see boobs.

I love it when men beat stubborn women tho, it gives me enormous joy. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Heywhizzy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
By head-butt, I thought he ate her nyansh, Iranu Abacha

1 Like

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by zeromeridian: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
When he sees his fellow man he will not talk.
Behaving like when a Nigerian soldier sees a defenceless civilian.

2 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olalan:
Shameless man......
Ass licker, woman rapper, shame on you too undecided

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by tstx(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is it the head butting that tore the bra? I'm asking for a friend

4 Likes

Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
What kind of man is that??
Re: Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra by Lordspicy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
good for her, I watched the video.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.