Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Infinix Note 5 Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Problems (7135 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Problems / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 5 Problems by BlindAngel: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2018
Some days ago i made up my mind to get the infinix note5, but being an android one device really discourages me alot, because no hope of seeing amazing inbuilt applications from infinix such as, xtheme, xmanager, xpower, and most importantly the xhide app, the moving to settings there is tap to wake up screen which is also very useful, then again no 3fingers scroll to screenshot, no option for it also from the drop down menu, you have to use the volume down and power button to take a screenshot which is very stressful, i heard the phone battery is good, which is one of the major reason am dumping and selling my my infinix note 3 pro, to get this phone this morning before going to work, then further more i decided to do some more research and i found out that this phone, i mean the infinix note 5 does not supports application such as the multiple accounts, parallel space, go multiple etc, this applications are actually very wonderful for cloning apps like Whatsapp, fb lite, operamini, etc when i found out this morning it's unable to supports this app i changed my mind to continue using my infinix note 3 pro, i don't want to use my hard earned money to buy something that i will eventually regret buying and therefore results in selling i cheap, and losing some money just like that, so am definitely going to continue using my note 3pro, infinix note 5 users please come in now to clear the air, i really loves this phone and can bear to use it with the missing apps and settings i typed above, but cloning apps not working on it, is definitely a no for me.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by EricBloodAxe: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
What a confused human undecided
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Hi, android one is a stock OS, meaning only Google preinstalled apps comes with the device, you are at liberty to install what ever you want.I think you should have made findings first based on your requirements.I use the device and it is marvelous cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by BlindAngel: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
Hi, android one is a stock OS, meaning only Google preinstalled apps comes with the device, you are at liberty to install what ever you want.I think you should have made findings first based on your requirements.I use the device and it is marvelous cool

Hello ma'am, all i wished to be sure of now or wishes to know now is can the parallel space or go multiple accounts app run and clone apps on the phone once i installed it from the play store, i saw on one of the infinix thread of a guy complaining of him unable to use those apps, if i can be sure now that i can use the multiple account app on it, then i will be on my way now and immediately to get this phone, please ma'am can you text the app for me on your phone and give me a feedback, pleaseee
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
BlindAngel:

Hello ma'am, all i wished to be sure of now or wishes to know now is can the parallel space or go multiple accounts app run and clone apps on the phone once i installed it from the play store, i saw on one of the infinix thread of a guy complaining of him unable to use those apps, if i can be sure now that i can use the multiple account app on it, then i will be on my way now and immediately to get this phone, please ma'am can you text the app for me on your phone and give me a feedback, pleaseee
come be grateful you didn't even buy that useless phone.

The camera is wack, the front facing camera looks like you rob dusting powder all over your face.

Very poor in low light condition.

See run from infinix

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Apappy: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2018
I use the Note 5 pro, I got nothing to complain about so far.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by BlindAngel: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
come be grateful you didn't even buy that useless phone.

The camera is wack, the front facing camera looks like you rob dusting powder all over your face.

Very poor in low light condition.

See run from infinix

Yes, might be definitely right, u are actually not the first that has said something like this, i mean the camera making pictures looking like someone rubbed a Dusting powder, but i really don't have issues with pictures and camera, even if it doesn't come with a camera i won't care, I bought my infinix note 3 last year august, and i have only taken just 9photos with it, from then until date...
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by charischisom(f): 2:09am On Jan 20, 2019
It can run the app. I mean the parallel space app
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Phrankher(f): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2019
I'm currently using note 5.

camera is great
but some apps like calculator, FM radio, sound recorder, notebook didn't come with it. And I guess the sound recorder doesn't work on it too.
you can't record your calls either.
battery is great. Can't say abt the parallel space but mymail app doesn't work on it too.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by freemanbubble: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have an infinix note 5.
Those applications used in cloning apps work perfectly on it(parallel space and multiple account)
The battery is second to non(even with 4G network it last like forever)

It is a pure android. Because of that the phone will receive two major update easily. Android pie will be pushed to it easily and Android Q also

do not expect Glo 4G to work on it because glo 4G uses band 28 with 700mhz which is not compatible with most infinix phone(not only note 5)
But don't worry glo is rolling out a new band that works with it. They are testing it in Ibadan and it will soon be all over the country
People in Ibadan are already enjoying it

I can't tell you about the camera because am not a camera and photo freak

The fast charge na thunder
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by bolaji73(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
From all what's written here,seems I'm the only one having issues currently with this phone especially with its battery.
I got it two days ago(Friday) in a popular outlet in Ife. Couldn't charge it because there was no power when I got home.
I inserted my two Sims cos I need to always be online cos of the nature of my business.it was on high bar..96%.
surprisely,before evening the battery dropped to an unimaginable rate .I thought it was because I didn't charge it after buying.
luckily for me, electricity was restored that night. I plugged it and was able to charge it to 95% before light was taken. this was around 11pm.I left it without pressing though I Left my data on..
By the time I would woke up yesterday,my battery has dropped to 75%..chai! I was highly devasted.I continue with the usage and the battery couldn't take me till afternoon before it went off..Imagine ,I didn't watch movie oo neither do I play games.. Just WhatsApp and shuffling web like nairaland.
I am really worried seriously.i could remember when I was using my infinix note3, a 50% battery would take me all through the day.. Now I'm with a phone that full charge can't even take me half a day.
I don't know what the problem is..
could it be an update issue.cos I got an update pop up when I First on it.
I need help seriously.. should I return the phone or is there anything I can do.?
expert in the house,pls help a brother..
the number one reason I bought this phone is because of the various positive remarks I read concerning its battery.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by popsamblue(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
@bolaji: something is definitely wrong with your note 5, bought mine few days back...travel with it to umuahia from ife, with heavy usage along the way...maps, games, videos...trust me I am a heavy phone user....and I still have 25 percent at the end of the day....

Guessed most note 5 users are previous note 3 pro users....I have started missing many features of my note 3...xmanager, xpower...ultra power saving mode...
screenshot, scrollshot, I want dark theme etc.

I will get over it though....this is Android one...so...
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Rajman45(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
My guy.....ur research was not done correctly, Parallel Space is working fine
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by credon: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
The benefits of Android one are numerous but one that stands out is Android upgrades. Android upgrades from one os version to the next is always a challenge for manufacturers because of the heavy customisation or modifications of the Android os to enhance it's performances, but Android one is stock Android in order to simplify the the upgrade process, thats why note 5 and note 5 stylus joined nokia and xiaomi and other Android one phones to upgrade their phones to Android 9 in 2018 and 2019.
But with the 2 year upgrade assurances from google for Android one phones, even though nokia stated 3 years, the question is if infinix would honor its own product by upgrading to Android 10 when its released (usually beta testing first).l believe we should not let ourselves out by keeping quiet, we should storm their blog http://wap.infinix.club/ download the app and put pressure, twitter handle @infinixnigeria and @infinixindia to demand what the phones should get
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by guji12(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
BlindAngel:
Some days ago i made up my mind to get the infinix note5, but being an android one device really discourages me alot, because no hope of seeing amazing inbuilt applications from infinix such as, xtheme, xmanager, xpower, and most importantly the xhide app, the moving to settings there is tap to wake up screen which is also very useful, then again no 3fingers scroll to screenshot, no option for it also from the drop down menu, you have to use the volume down and power button to take a screenshot which is very stressful, i heard the phone battery is good, which is one of the major reason am dumping and selling my my infinix note 3 pro, to get this phone this morning before going to work, then further more i decided to do some more research and i found out that this phone, i mean the infinix note 5 does not supports application such as the multiple accounts, parallel space, go multiple etc, this applications are actually very wonderful for cloning apps like Whatsapp, fb lite, operamini, etc when i found out this morning it's unable to supports this app i changed my mind to continue using my infinix note 3 pro, i don't want to use my hard earned money to buy something that i will eventually regret buying and therefore results in selling i cheap, and losing some money just like that, so am definitely going to continue using my note 3pro, infinix note 5 users please come in now to clear the air, i really loves this phone and can bear to use it with the missing apps and settings i typed above, but cloning apps not working on it, is definitely a no for me.
Instaed of xhide and d rest.. Dey made an update to get separate acct lik a laptop.. It comes with calculator
Screen shot is just with d power button
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Phrankher:
I'm currently using note 5.

camera is great
but some apps like calculator, FM radio, sound recorder, notebook didn't come with it. And I guess the sound recorder doesn't work on it too.
you can't record your calls either.
battery is great. Can't say abt the parallel space but mymail app doesn't work on it too.

Happy birthday!
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by ohismanuel: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2019
phone is good, doesn't lag rear camera is useless, almost colourless aside that you should enjoy it
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by mifavour(f): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
ohismanuel:
phone is good, doesn't lag rear camera is useless, almost colourless aside that you should enjoy it
that's the only problem I experience with the phone. the rear camera!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Ekene13(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
guji12:

Instaed of xhide and d rest.. Dey made an update to get separate acct lik a laptop.. It comes with calculator
Screen shot is just with d power button

You mean it has multiple users, guest account?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by guji12(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ekene13:

You mean it has multiple users, guest account?
Yeah
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by credon: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rubbish phone, am free from your depreciating updates
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by Philcool(m): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2020
My infinix note 5 shutdown unknown to me and will remain like that until you discover and turns it on even when the battery is full and I observe is not a battery issue. I was suspecting this was caused by a bug from an update on one of the applications on my phone but after uninstalling every updates from all available applications same still repeated as the phone still shut down and will remain like that until I observe it else no phone call will come into me anymore because it has shut down This is frustrating. Please what do I do to resolve this m
Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 5 Problems by innobarca(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Philcool:
My infinix note 5 shutdown unknown to me and will remain like that until you discover and turns it on even when the battery is full and I observe is not a battery issue. I was suspecting this was caused by a bug from an update on one of the applications on my phone but after uninstalling every updates from all available applications same still repeated as the phone still shut down and will remain like that until I observe it else no phone call will come into me anymore because it has shut down This is frustrating. Please what do I do to resolve this m
Thanks

Keep the phone on and working,just hold it on your hand and shake it.

Just shake it to see if it will go off.

Drop it gently to see if it will go off.

Or hit the battery side to see if it will go off.

I think a good phone engineer should help you open it up.

Most times it is just a minor issue.

Its not only in transsion phones.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? / Blazing! How To Get MTN 48GB For Free / Accredited Gsm Network Recharge Card/e-voucher Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.