Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

10 Ways To Strengthen Your Father-son Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Ways To Strengthen Your Father-son Relationship (319 Views)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / 5 Ways To Strengthen Father-son Relationship / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Strengthen Your Father-son Relationship by ValourDigest(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2018
10 WAYS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FATHER-SON RELATIONSHIP

The father-son relationship can be complex. Fathers and sons with widely different interests can find it hard to relate to one another. Sometimes dads and sons feel competitive against one another. Sometimes their male tendencies to not communicate feelings are compounded as both want a better father-son relationship but neither one quite knows how to go about it.

As I have watched my own relationships with my sons, thought about my relationship with my own father, and observed many fathers and sons interact with one another over the years, I have identified some key elements to creating and building a strong father-son relationship.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/10-ways-to-strengthen-your-father-son-relationship/

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR WIFE ISN’T HAPPY

Your wife says she isn’t happy, and hasn’t been for years. How do you increase the intimacy and love in your marriage? Here are six ways to help your unhappy wife and boost her spirits.

The most important thing you can do is tell your wife you love her, support her, and will do everything you can to help her be happy again. I’m not a big fan of giving people stuff to make them happy, but it is important to show your wife how much you care.

An “I Love You To The Moon and Back” Pendant Necklace such as the one pictured might be a solid step towards helping your wife find happiness. It’s a symbol of your love and support, and your desire to do what you can to help her be happy. A trinket won’t be the long-term answer to making your wife happy, but it can start bridging the gap between you and her.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/what-to-do-when-your-wife-isnt-happy/

(1) (Reply)

Between A Nigerian Man & Police Officer Who Needed Paternity Evidence Of His Son / Dial *121# To Get Airtel 4g That Works. / Post Pregnancy Baby & Mother Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.