Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) (71474 Views)

Tiffany Trump, To Marry Lagos-Bred Fiancé, Michael Boulous This Weekend (Pics) / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos / Ever Wonder Why Donald Trump Doesn't Talk About His Daughter Tiffany ? Here’s Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Folxy91:
Could be from the East, na them dey fine like this
with bleaching cream abi
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:
This guy doesn't look like one of us from this shithole.
He's a Lebanese-Nigerian, I think.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
Are you kidney me?

I liver you not
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by eightsin(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
Shithole country
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
I believe this is a random picture evil bloggers twisted to a money making headline.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Skwill(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
martineverest:
fake news
I don't know of his girls friend but, he is lebanese who was born and brought up in Nigeria, he can speak Yoruba to some extent. They called him Tunde Boulos. Pls don't ask me how I got to know that : cool
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
1. There is no Nigerian in that picture.

2. This is fake news: something this forum unapologetically spreads.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
probably a white guy born in nija..becos dis does not look like real nija for me
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by amaniro: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
mvem:
they say born in Nigeria making him a Nigerian by birth

His nationality will not still be Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Tycoon007(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] a Nigerian bears Boulos as in Bulus bt he doesn't look Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2018
Meti99:
So how does posing with a Trump's daughter mean they are dating? That guy is just a photo opportunist
You are getting jealous and hating even when you don’t know the guy or the lady
You need deliverance before you killed all the rich people in your family because of jealousy
Fooool!
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Feelinso(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2018
Jesse01:
How is he a Nigeria undecided
Citizen by grow up here lolz
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Tycoon007(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
Skwill:

I don't know of his girls friend but, he is lebanese who was born and brought up in Nigeria, he can speak Yoruba to some extent. They called him Tunde Boulos. Pls don't ask me how I got to know that : cool
Tunde Boulos my foot grin grin aboti je tunde ni
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
i go cum inside her tire
my cum
50k dols per cum
twins special edition 200!k dollars
triplets..500k
quadruplets.. God go vex come down
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Mysselff2: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2018
The Boulos family are not Nigerians but Lebanese please

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4878093/michael-boulos-tiffany-trumps-nigerian I posted this 4 days ago! and even Rocktation a moderator on romance section commented on the post , it was not moved to the front page lol... Seun , I never knew corruption is real even on Nairaaland , Seun what do you have to say?
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by kitombo: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Skwill:

His father is a naturalized Nigerian, originally from Lebanon
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by JeromeBlack: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2018
jamaicabakare:
I'm still looking for the Nigeria man in that picture lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed

Billionaire with a cheap shoe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2018
sisisioge:
The colour of his skin belies his nationality grin

Bet him mama fit be imported grin
Skin colour is different from nationality. If you're born here you're a citizen and you're free to apply for a Nigerian passport. That is why you have people who are black and called Adebolajo who are English and British or American. The Bouloses are a wealthy family of businessmen here in Lagos. I believe they came from Lebanon.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Naija can too claim relationship, chaii cheesy
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2018
Josnac:
Hmmm..I really doubt if Nigerians answer that "Boulos" of a name.

Op, this is hate speech, you are putting the young man's life at risk.

Yes, Nigerians do. Boulos or Bulus is Hausa and Arabic name for Paul. It's used by Hausa and Arab christains. Now u Know!
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
My kind of guys shocked shocked

Come home and meet beautiful black girls

White girls no Sabi the thing

You dey sure ? grin
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
OP your topic is misleading. It should be Nigerian-born Lebanese

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
jamaicabakare:
I'm still looking for the Nigeria man in that picture lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed

Billionaire with a cheap shoe grin grin grin
Me sef dey find.. Bloggers and their lies.. Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian lebanese? if that creature is a nigerian lebanese, then i am thaiwanese nigerian.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Skin colour is different from nationality. If you're born here you're a citizen and you're free to apply for a Nigerian passport. That is why you have people who are black and called Adebolajo who are English and British or American. The Bouloses are a wealthy family of businessmen here in Lagos. I believe they came from Lebanon.

@ bolded resolved the issue... They aren't of Nigeria tribal descent.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Kpandex(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=73509584][b]My kind of guys shocked shocked

Really, you have a big ass.
You will be good in bed. That's the type I like.
Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by winj3: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2018
Stop describing Lebanese as decent humans, they are crooks exploiting corruption in Nigeria!

He only says he is Nigerian when doing local business, Lebanese are worse than the Italian mafia - They are just as bad as IGBO criminals by DNA!

If you come across any Lebanese in Nigeria, do what I do spit at them!

He is with the most criminal family in America, I am sure they will get along fine.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Kinjikitile(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
My kind of guys shocked shocked

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Reading this thread finally made me accept the fact that most of the people who spend a lot of time online moving from one social media site to another are really highly ignorant people.

Every single one of these ignorant responders wipes their dirty ass with toilet roll that this boy's father produces.

Boulos is one of the most successful Nigerian born Lebanese in Nigeria. He is involved in various business but the one that concerns these ignorant posters is that he is the largest producer of toilet roll in Nigeria.

There are so many other Lebanese business magnates who were either born or brought up in Nigeria. An example is Moussali of Aim consultants who owns cool FM. Many years ago Moussali told me he was born in Nigeria (or his father was, can't remember which) and he considers himself a Nigerian.

Many of these Lebanese billionaires can speak Yoruba and some even know a smattering of Igbo. Also most of them acquire Nigeria passport to avoid immigration problems down the line.

5 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2018
This Tiffany looks dumber than a sack of bricks. Sort of like Paris Hilton a decade ago.

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) by Rubyventures: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2018
What the OP should have said that he is Lebanese and his family is part of the foreigners joining the Nigerian Govt to screw the Country of public funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) / Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.