Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86254 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ajibel(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2020
GioneeOnline:
YES IT SUPPORT 4G LTE NETWORK

Yea I know it does but you know not all phones support all 4g bands that's why I am specifically asking if it supports the 4g bands of 7 & 20 which are the only bands supported by the cellular carrier (MTN) that I am using. Thanks

Aminajibril:

I just got this phone today from the Gionee store at computer village. It's adjacent to Otigba street. I got it for 36,900. It's is stated as a 4G enabled device. After I try it on with MTN, I'LL get back to you on that

Hi, please where you able to check if it works with MTN?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by almujeebe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
GioneeOnline:
gionee M11 i the latest gionee phone in nigeria it 4gig ram and 64 gig rom any other gionee phone in this capacity should be avoided its not a nigerian model and the parts will be scarce and again any of its brought to our care center will not be attended to (TAKE NOTE)

Does that mean I can't get A1lite screen and switch button in any of your office?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2020
almujeebe:

Does that mean I can't get A1lite screen and switch button in any of your office?
hello good morning please tell us your location, thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2020
Ajibel:

Yea I know it does but you know not all phones support all 4g bands that's why I am specifically asking if it supports the 4g bands of 7 & 20 which are the only bands supported by the cellular carrier (MTN) that I am using. Thanks

Hi, please where you able to check if it works with MTN?
YES
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by delan40(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2020
GioneeOnline:
gionee M11 i the latest gionee phone in nigeria it 4gig ram and 64 gig rom any other gionee phone in this capacity should be avoided its not a nigerian model and the parts will be scarce and again any of its brought to our care center will not be attended to (TAKE NOTE)
Anybody that buy this M11, you are on your own. The battery drain faster even without using it. The camera is poor. I have like 1.2 gig left out of the 4gig on the phone, even before I install anything on it. Gionee is trash
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2020
delan40:
Anybody that buy this M11, you are on your own. The battery drain faster even without using it. The camera is poor. I have like 1.2 gig left out of the 4gig on the phone, even before I install anything on it. Gionee is trash
please bring it to our care center maybe its factory issue, we;ll attend to it for free
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by delan40(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
GioneeOnline:
please bring it to our care center maybe its factory issue, we;ll attend to it for free
where is your care centre at Abeokuta
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ayostically: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2020
GioneeOnline:
what's the price of the gionee m11 now?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Redpanter(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Best price:
Gionee m11 4gb 64gb -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dantejr007: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
GioneeOnline:
YES

You said yes why is Mtn 4G not working on my Gionee s11 lite and working for other network
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by harday27: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2020
My dear belove Gionee X1S fell, do I change the screen completely or Can I change the touch pad alone?

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dantejr007:

You said yes why is Mtn 4G not working on my Gionee s11 lite and working for other network
maybe you you need to upgrade yours sim to 4G LTE NETWORK or betterstill, call their care center
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
harday27:
My dear belove Gionee X1S fell, do I change the screen completely or Can I change the touch pad alone?
you need to change the complete screen
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
delan40:
where is your care centre at Abeokuta
if its abeokuta please take it to outlet of purchase for check up
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dantejr007: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
GioneeOnline:
maybe you you need to upgrade yours sim to 4G LTE NETWORK or betterstill, call their care center
If you read my previous post I said that I have done the 4G upgrade and it works for Nokia 3.2 on 4G and iPhone but not on my Gionee s11 lite what could be the problem
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Kol007(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2020
delan40:

are u serious because am considering buying the phone this week.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by sampet555: 2:05am On Jun 07, 2020
GioneeOnline:

Good work you're doing here sir/ma. Well done

Please based on the emboldened , I'll like to ask if Gionee s11 lite; with capacity 4gig ram and 64gig rom a Nigerian model? I'll appreciate a quick response sir/ma. God bless
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Drphemmy4u: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello,please i need screen for gionee marathon m5.How much is it and can i get it at your care centre in ibadan?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Easy200: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Aminajibril:

I just got this phone today from the Gionee store at computer village. It's adjacent to Otigba street. I got it for 36,900. It's is stated as a 4G enabled device. After I try it on with MTN, I'LL get back to you on that
This something you should check before buying any 4g/LTE phone what if it doesn't support MTN network after buying
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by routsz: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gionee X2 really disappoints. Bought mine, not upto a year ago. I was in Gionee main outlet in Abuja where the phone was displayed as 'the newest entry' Gionee phone and I readily bought, with high hopes. However, last month, I had to change the microphone when callers at other end couldn't hear me during call. 2 weeks ago, the phone began shutting down even at 98% battery charge. I have to always connect it to power and this entails carrying powerbank with me as I move with it. Just this morning, even though it is still working, the screen pulled out of the casing - and I suspect the battery got swollen and pushed the screen out. It's a terrible experience really.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by SunshineDidi: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pls my Gionee battery percentage does not exceed 50% despite charging for over 24 hours.

Any idea what I can do?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Samoginni(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
harday27:

Where are you located, i can change the sceen for you

you can also contact me on 08110289301

i give 6 month warranty on repair
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
SunshineDidi:
Pls my Gionee battery percentage does not exceed 50% despite charging for over 24 hours.

Any idea what I can do?
please what model of gionee phone do you use?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Drphemmy4u:
Hello,please i need screen for gionee marathon m5.How much is it and can i get it at your care centre in ibadan?
the price is 23,100 but only in lagos
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
sampet555:

Good work you're doing here sir/ma. Well done

Please based on the emboldened , I'll like to ask if Gionee s11 lite; with capacity 4gig ram and 64gig rom a Nigerian model? I'll appreciate a quick response sir/ma. God bless
gionee S11lite 4gig and 32gig is the model for nigerian market and accessaries available at our care center close to you BUT the S11lite they sell on jumia is brought in from JUMIA GLOBAL by a private vendor and accessaries not available anywhere
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Drphemmy4u: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
GioneeOnline:
Okay thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by vibrant: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
GioneeOnline:
Hello,my IR blaster for my x1s seems not to be working again. What could be the possible solution(s) to resolving this issue.
Thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by SunshineDidi: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2020
GioneeOnline:
please what model of gionee phone do you use?
GN5001S
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Cypher19(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
in need if a phone with 3 or 4gb ram with d budget if 20-27k call this number if u hve 08129305451
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Uchexxy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good day guys, please I'm in need of accessories (case and screen guard) for my Gionee x2. I'd really appreciate the help if I can get
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Uchexxy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
routsz:
Gionee X2 really disappoints. Bought mine, not upto a year ago. I was in Gionee main outlet in Abuja where the phone was displayed as 'the newest entry' Gionee phone and I readily bought, with high hopes. However, last month, I had to change the microphone when callers at other end couldn't hear me during call. 2 weeks ago, the phone began shutting down even at 98% battery charge. I have to always connect it to power and this entails carrying powerbank with me as I move with it. Just this morning, even though it is still working, the screen pulled out of the casing - and I suspect the battery got swollen and pushed the screen out. It's a terrible experience really.
Hmmmm I currently use Gionee x2 though mine is just a month old. I hope I'm not gonna get like experience
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Blissany1(f): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Getintouch2004:

hi, were you able to find a solution to your phone problem? I'm having same problem.
Hello, not yet o... It's just like throwing away money because the phone is so useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply)

Leaked Features Of Iphone 8 Shows No Touch ID And More / How To Root An Android Smartphone Without A Computer / How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.