Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86155 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2022
hspda:
Found this thread at last, Guys, please I need Screen and battery for Gionee S8s. Been long jave been trying to get it. I would be happy if I can get it . Thank you guys

Hi good morning
It’s available here in ikeja

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

Location is computer village ikeja
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Olovictor: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
GioneeOnline:
This is the official Gionee thread and we are here to help you resolve any issue you are currently facing with your Gionee devices!

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348109947139
Email: gcare@gionee.ng
Please ooo what can cause my Gionee S12 battery drainage? Please help me ooo.
Like after charging it to 100% and off it before I sleep, wake and on the phone it was in 80% and that start like two weeks now. If I charge it to 100% before 4hours without pressing it have low. I bought it Oct 30 2021. Just 6month now. Please what can be the problem. And what is the solution. It given me serious headache
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Nobody: 2:30am On May 05, 2022
Hello, pls does Gionee M12 come with screen protector pre-applied on it?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ebuwonders: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
Olovictor:

Like after charging it to 100% and off it before I sleep, wake and on the phone it was in 80% and that start like two weeks now. If I charge it to 100% before 4hours without pressing it have low. I bought it Oct 30 2021. Just 6month now. Please what can be the problem. And what is the solution. It given me serious headache

Have you resolved it?
I'm having similar issues with my M15
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Akinsbobo2(m): 1:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Please who has s11/s11lite screen, the cost also. Thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by kemidesola03: 4:11am On Jun 15, 2022
I have clean Gionee S11 lite for sale. Phone is working perfectly okay.
RAM is 3Gb.
Memory is 32Gb.
Battery is 4000 mAh
Android version 7.1 update to 8.1
Dual 4G SIM card.
Fingers print and face unlock Yes.
Price is 30k fixed.
Lagos state.
WhatsApp 08134082889.

1 Like

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Falconx47: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Hi guys, good thing that I found this thread.

I found that there are still many Gionee s10 lite on sale on Jumia, for a phone released in 2017, it's surprising that there is still that much in the market.

I placed an order for the phone but please, is there something I should know? Does the model have any serious issues or defects? Can I readily buy parts and accessories (tempered glass and case)?

Cc: GioneeOnline
PhoneCareIkeja
Repairguru
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Falconx47: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2022
GioneeOnline:
if you are in lagos please visit our care center in ikeja thanks

Do you still have the s11 lite?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Falconx47:
Hi guys, good thing that I found this thread.

I found that there are still many Gionee s10 lite on sale on Jumia, for a phone released in 2017, it's surprising that there is still that much in the market.

I placed an order for the phone but please, is there something I should know? Does the model have any serious issues or defects? Can I readily buy parts and accessories (tempered glass and case)?

Cc: GioneeOnline
PhoneCareIkeja
Repairguru

The parts are in the market
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Akinsbobo2(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Please, can I get Gionee s11 lite screen. I will be glad to know the cost of the screen and repair. Thank you

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by FikkyolaE(m): 12:31am On Jul 16, 2022
GioneeOnline:

We have the Gionee S11Lite, F205lite and F205...
Please be informed that we currently slashed prices on our models...
We make SMILES
You guys are the worstest brand ever
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Bensonezege: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Hi,looking 4 gionee m12 screen...wia can i get it in lagos i am tired n already regretting buying d fone
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by anadozie1: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
I need Gionee s10 battery. Quote me with price and location
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by domwas2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello my GIONEE M7 POWER screen is ghost touching typing and opens app what's the problem
And if screen problem how much
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Samfilo31(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
domwas2:
Hello my GIONEE M7 POWER screen is ghost touching typing and opens app what's the problem
first did it fall inside water

Cause something must lead to it
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by domwas2(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2022
I slept on it last night since then it started Ghost screen touching, work fine after pressing the lock and unlocked key for few minutes then start again
Thanks for asking

Samfilo31:

first did it fall inside water

Cause something must lead to it
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by domwas2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Where can I get Gionee m7 power screen and price please
domwas2:
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by christianjoy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
kemidesola03:
I have clean Gionee S11 lite for sale. Phone is working perfectly okay.
RAM is 3Gb.
Memory is 32Gb.
Battery is 4000 mAh
Android version 7.1 update to 8.1
Dual 4G SIM card.
Fingers print and face unlock Yes.
Price is 30k fixed.
Lagos state.
WhatsApp 08134082889.

1 Like

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by LUGBE: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please who can help me with the address of Gionee office in Abuja now. My cousin there just visited there usual office in banex and discovered they are not there any more.

Who knows gionee office in Abuja, pls address
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by LUGBE: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please where is your office in Abuja presently a cousin just visited Banex and discovered you are no longer there.

Prompt response will be appreciated.

GioneeOnline:
GIONEE M11 SCREEN NW AVAILABLE IN OUR HQ IN IKEJA LAGOS CALL:08033901630 F0R FURTHER ENQUARIES
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by willyo(m): 3:53am On Jul 28, 2022
GioneeOnline:
This is the official Gionee thread and we are here to help you resolve any issue you are currently facing with your Gionee devices!

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348109947139
Email: gcare@gionee.ng

Greetings...

Gionee phone doesn't have Google play store so, some apps won't run on the phone...

Please help is needed to solve the issue if its solvable.

Thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by popinaso(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
I also want to know Gionee office in Abuja or better still, how I can replace my Gionee M100 screen that fell inside water. Now it's blind. 07061673525.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by yomifola(m): 2:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Can even receive or update my gionee A1plus

Is this how bad gionee is as of now

You guys were topnotch few years back... What's wrong...
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ultim: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Poorboy:
Ok good one, my Gionne is working perfectly

I enjoyed M6 Morrow but they said the parts are no longer available after it fell down and developed some faults.

Can I still get the parts pls cos refused to discard the phone?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by kayus621(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
i can't switch between 4g, 3g, and 2g on my Gionee s10L and my MTN 4g sim doesn't show 4g when i insert it into my Gionee s10L, but when i insert airtel sim it always shows 4g what could be wrong, i am regretting why i bought this phone already.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Samfilo31(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2022
kayus621:
i can't switch between 4g, 3g, and 2g on my Gionee s10L and my MTN 4g sim doesn't show 4g when i insert it into my Gionee s10L, but when i insert airtel sim it always shows 4g what could be wrong, i am regretting why i bought this phone already.
are you sure the MTN sim is 4g

For switching btw 4g and 3g it not accessible

I experience it in my Gionee M7 it normally switch itself in network dependent area
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Ayostically: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Olovictor:

It's unfortunate that most Gionee phones are exhibiting such terrible traits. My S11 lite does same.... charge it to 100%, put it off and by daybreak when you put it on, the battery is down to 89%.
I used the m5 mini the battery lasts really long. It's like Gionee has compromised on quality
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by kayus621(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Samfilo31:
are you sure the MTN sim is 4g

For switching btw 4g and 3g it not accessible

I experience it in my Gionee M7 it normally switch itself in network dependent area
my sim is 4g sim sir
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by christianjoy(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2022
Is there any update for Gionee F6?
I tried updating it
Always bringing network error
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by noble4d(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
I have Gionee f6-s11lite screen for sale. Although the phone is still working, I'm just tired of changing charging port and battery.

Just screen, the glass is a bit crack.

Whatsapp: 07036338900 if you're interested.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by domwas2(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Urgently need screen for my Gionee M7 Power , kindly advise where to get screen in Lagos.
Price and location
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by waploger(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
domwas2:
Urgently need screen for my Gionee M7 Power , kindly advise where to get screen in Lagos.
Price and location

If you are within Ojo Alaba Lagos..... i can get it fixed for you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime / Leaked Features Of Iphone 8 Shows No Touch ID And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.