Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,970 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (32007 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by jossytech(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Listen to advice and safe urself heartache. Cut and end d damn relationsink. Arrogant and proudness she has will.kill ur success as well. Look for humble woman. And don't think she will change. Man can't change only God can and u are not her creator. Walk away pal

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by lazinny(m): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2018
My dear. The decision is solely left to you but
don't expect her to change she can give it a try buh really that's just who she is. Somethings about someone just can't be changed that's their nature. As someone who hates emotional manipulation to the core. I would advise you leave her.

3 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by juniorstar(m): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2018
I think the person writing this is a woman asking a question, but trying to exchange roles i.e asking the question as a man.

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by SmartMindsFx: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2018
If the people close to you persuade you to marry her and you accept, I pity the children that'll come into that marriage.

Since she's gonna be spending more time with the kids as they grow, I bet the kids would take after her and that's where the bigger problem is.

4 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by kapelvej: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2018
If you are truthful, then let her go. A proud woman can never be a good wife. Pride and anger go together

4 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by juniorstar(m): 12:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by madridsta007(m): 1:01am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:
We've been together for a while now, and I intended to marry her, but she has a flaw that i can't get past and she has to change.

She never apologizes, she finds it so difficult to say sorry for any wrongdoing, she will either try her hardest to defend it or start being emotionally manipulative, I have spoken and complained to her about it so much and I'm tired of talking about it because it now seems like I'm begging for an apology from someone that is supposed to care about how I feel.

It may seem like a small issue to some but I've thought about it, if she's like this now what will she be like during marriage?
At this point i think I should just end the relationship instead of going ahead to marrying someone with a flaw I know I can't live with.

What do you think?

She never apologizes, she finds it so difficult to say sorry for any wrongdoing, she will either try her hardest to defend it or start being emotionally manipulative, I have spoken and complained to her about it so much and I'm tired of talking about it because it now seems like I'm begging for an apology from someone that is supposed to care about how I feel.

One word: Run.

I do not know how people stay with people who have OBVIOUS red signals. How is this even a question?

4 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by heroboy5: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2018
I'm having the same issues with my girlfriend.. I even deside to give her a break.. For 2weeks i refuse to call or text her.. Uptill nw i never see her missed call or even a text 4rm her. My babe get mind ooh..

3 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by juniorstar(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2018
I think a woman is asking the question from the standpoint of a man
A woman wrote this, u cant deceive me.

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by abj4ker: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2018
Nice cute good looking with a fantastic sense of humor guy looking for any lady / single / widowed / lonely sex starved interested in 1 on 1 crazy passionate no strings attached sex in Abuja call 08138864360 ... 24/7
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Moukandjo: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really think you should let her go.
A woman should apologize when she is wrong and even when she is right.
That is total submission.

You don't need to tell her she is wrong or try to convince her to apologize.
Apologies come naturally to every woman oblivious of her onions.

She should apologize when she is wrong,
She should apologize when you think she is wrong,
She should also apologize when you are wrong,
Even when she is right, she should still apologize for not being perfect.
But the main apology she owes herself is for finding an immature scum.

Bla bla bla!

You don boring die!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Ianmaduka(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2018
O boy Bollow more speed boat ooo...marriage no be go come eeeeh
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by toksbisola: 1:29am On Dec 04, 2018
@Op; to love some one is a beautiful thing. When one is in a relationship that they think would lead to marriage, there are certain factors you need to consider before taking the “I DO” step. The factors are; Love, Compatibility, Respect and Friendship.

During courtship is a time to decide whether you can tolerate your partners' attitude or not. If you know that you can’t endure a particular attitude during courtship, then address it there and then as it has a tendency to probably get worse when you marry.

Now let me give you some quotes below to ponder over; here we go;

When a relationship becomes one you are enduring; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a violet one; it’s time to walk away

When a relationship becomes a selfish one;it’s time to walk away

When a relationship makes you unhappy; it’s time to walk away

When you become afraid of your partner in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

When in a relationship and the apologies comes from only one side; it’s time to walk away

When you walk on egg-shells in a relationship; it’s time to walk away

Note my words above and be sure to be married to someone who you see as one you can spend the rest of your life with in happiness, love and unity. We are not perfect but we can still make adjustments in our attitude towards our fellow human.

It would be in your best interest to TO AVOID PROLONGING THIS MATTER ANY LONGER as she's a woman whose biological clock is ticking and if you honestly would not be able to look beyond the “PROBLEM AREA” you mentioned above; PLEASE FREE HER AND FREE YOURSELF. Don’t have a selfish attitude (No offence hope none taken) where you want to have your cake and eat it by keeping her and STILL HAVING THESE NAGGING DOUBT/ISSUE THAT YOU CAN’T OVERLOOK.

Take note,

1) Never marry anyone out of pity simply because you have been with them for a long time and you don’t want them or you to lose out.

2) Marry for true love so that when the challenges start occurring in the marital bond (and best believe challenges would arise) the love both of you have built up would be able to withstand the ups and downs that would occur; take note that MARRIAGE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES.

On a final note, the decision is yours entirely whether to carry on with her or let her be as only you wear the shoes and only you know where it pinches; hence, no one else can decide for you whether you’ll carry on with the courtship or call it quits. It'll be totally out of a selfish interest to allow her to chase other men away (one man’s meat is another man’s poison) with her knowledge that she has met her husband; meanwhile her man is in doubt if he has met his wife; as that’s the way it looks at the moment from your write-up. Owing to the fact that you are not happy with this particular flaw of her not apologizing when she's in the wrong; (anyone who can't apologies when they are in the wrong has an inflated ego of themselves which portrays them as selfish) you're better off taking your time to find the right woman at the initial stage to avoid stories that touch and you crying over spilled milk when it all goes down south. All the best.

I rest my case

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by hidee20(m): 1:35am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:
We've been together for a while now, and I intended to marry her, but she has a flaw that i can't get past and she has to change.

She never apologizes,............

Please never overlook this attitude as it is a serious one.If you aren't sure the change is genuine (that's if she ever) just let her go.
Dealing with one presently albeit family member......

5 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by pedrilo: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2018
very true
instead of OP to have a partner in his marriage, he will end up havin a competitor if he goes ahead n wife such a girl
oladayo63:
Egoistic, proud lady.

The reason she never says sorry is the reason she won't take to correction.

She will never say sorry because she thinks she is right. She can never and should never be wrong.

She won't take to your correction because she thinks she is right by never saying sorry.
She can never and should never be one to say sorry.

Bro, if she can't get fixed, don't sign that agreement with her.

People like that don't like seeing other do better than them in life. It always have to be them and they love grabbing all the attention to themselves and themselves alone.

They will never allow you outshine them because no one close to them should be better than them.

3 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by airsaylongcon: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2018
Khallyella:
The same reason I'm thinking about ending things with my boyfriend if he doesn't change , Ego runs in his veins, he'll never apologize lest he sees tears dropping from your face angry , I despise proud egoistic humans, pfft.

Please just speak regular English. Your use of "lest" here is contextually incorrect. he'll never apologise lest unless he sees tears....

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by clemmonce(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

It may seem like a small issue to some but I've thought about it, if she's like this now what will she be like during marriage?
At this point i think I should just end the relationship instead of going ahead to marrying someone with a flaw I know I can't live with.

What do you think?
the worse thing that could ever happen to a man is to marry a date someone he is not intune with. If it worries you now, it will definitely worry you when you marry her. i wont advice you to break up with her, but i know you what to do. Do the needful and you will be glad you did....

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by mrvictor: 2:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Just Quit it now! Run!

khalhokage:

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by rednek: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

What do you think?

I have been there before, such people will never change. Instead of them apologising, you will end up being the one to appologize. If you ask me, i will honestly tell you that you are just wasting your time. Trust me, if you finally live her you will see how peaceful and relaxed you will become. Someone that loves you will always respect your feelings and will never do anything that will cause you to feel bad......trust me, this girl might even be thinking that she is doing you a favour by dating you, and she always feels that there are better guys out there ready to take her if she decides to dump you today. The truth is that she will eventually dump you, when she starts having that sensation that you are disturbing her peace for trying to correct her......set yourself free bro....you are in a bad relationship. And please when you are finally free from this mess, don't let it affect you psychology about women......there are very good girls out there just looking for someone to love them.

10 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by babeosisi: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't think this poster is mature enough for marriage
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by AnthonyAk(m): 3:02am On Dec 04, 2018
Let's see a picture of this person
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Kenkuss(m): 3:03am On Dec 04, 2018
What do I think?
Bros I think what u are thinking period,
Already u know what ur getting in the marriage.
Noting pass happiness in a home.

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by mascot87(m): 3:03am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

What do you think?

Same sign my ex showed and I ignored. She eventually left me because I was trying to correct all this. Bro,the truth is that she is fed up and managing you for now. She will leave u soon

5 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by rednek: 3:04am On Dec 04, 2018
babeosisi:
I don't think this poster is mature enough for marriage

What do you think about people that don't care if their actions causes others to feel bad

3 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by X2ksed: 3:08am On Dec 04, 2018
stanliwise:

Why would anyone disclose the location of another person to you wen you are not a cop?? How do we believe your story is real!!
How are we sure this is not a frame-up...
Get the help of the police bro.what you are asking is illegal nevertheless it is just an advise.

Don’t mind that guy. Arm robber just drop ID card, we be mumu . Na Nollywood. Black arrow drop him ID after operation.

2 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by KingMicky3286: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

What do you think?

I left my own even though i paid some of her dowry . Any woman who can not say sorry is devilish . A man should rather live with a woman commits sins everyday and say sorry everyday than a woman who cant shift ground when they did something wrong.
They are the type of women that will embarrass you in the public without remorse

8 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Donpiloo007: 3:29am On Dec 04, 2018
From experience, here are few things to note.

1. People hardly change. NEVER forget that. Make peace with it if you can, otherwise, quickly head for the exit.

2. A woman who cannot say sorry or admit wrong is bad enough. Combined with manipulative strategies, you are a disaster waiting to happen.

3. From experience, its very doubtful if she really love you. If she doesn't love you and obviously doesn't respect you enough to apologize, if you end up in marriage, she will abandon you at the slightest difficulty.

Believe me, I am talking from real life experience.

I wish you the best in your decision.

5 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by rednek: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2018
One funny thing about life is that there is nothing anyone is going through now that people haven't gone through in the past.....i only hope that our brother would listen to the advices given here. I could remember when i was having my own bad experience with a girl then, i won't call her my ex because to me that was never a relationship. I kept browsing the internet, looking for solutions on how to make things work well for us, but i kept seeing advices that there is no other solution but to quit her, my friends asked me to quit, my parents and my brothers and sisters also told me to quit, but i was foolishly holding on to the saying that " don't let other people to tell you how to run your relationship " i kept on trying to make things work out, i even deprived myself of a lot of things just to make her change, but i only discovered later that i have been dumped long before she even officially ended the the relationship without telling me her reason for calling it off........but surprisingly to me, i didn't even feel like i lost anything sef, but instead i became so free and so peaceful inside.....am still thanking God that it didn't cause me any heartbreak o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Juliearth(f): 3:40am On Dec 04, 2018
khalhokage:

What do you think?

Usually I am a staunch optimist when it comes to faulty relationships,but this is definitely an exception. Sorry to say this, but your woman is egoistic. The only requirement for a broken relationship is "Ego" so be a bigger person,skip the "e" and let it "go" you have tried your best,op. If she can't be submissive whilst she is just a girlfriend,belief you me, she will never change in marriage. Even the Bible admonishes us to submit to our husbands/fiance.
Marrying her would be your undoing. Please let her go! I am sure your better half is closer than you think.

9 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by chiedu7: 3:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Boxer007:

Being gay is best sir. Women are useless. Preach

Fagg0t
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Juliearth(f): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Subtlety rules the world. I believe this, explains everything. To get absolute peace, get rid of that distraction that causes you that pain. I cannot tolerate an egotistical spouse, I expect that you shouldn't too. Please do the needful. Get RID of her. She won't change. Dissuade any person who tells you otherwise. She'll only get worse.

Make your struggle easy. No need recycling dysfunctional homes. We are tired of the ones around. smiley

Take some bottles, bill's on me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online / She No Longer Picks My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.