Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (32103 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by olaide1260(f): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
You are the one dah actually lost his sense of thinking, I know ur type foolish man. They will b here judging others instead of using ur brain to chk watz probably causing the problem. Buh rada u sit down n b talking rubbish. Lol
crunchyg:

You dey understand simple English at all, go back and read the thread well before coming to spill trash
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by crunchyg: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
olaide1260:
You are the one dah actually lost his sense of thinking, I know ur type foolish man. They will b here judging others instead of using ur brain to chk watz probably causing the problem. Buh rada u sit down n b talking rubbish. Lol
Lol
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Abcruz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Boxer007:

Being gay is best sir. Women are useless. Preach

Hear the word of the Sovereign Lord O simple one:

"There is no substitute to evil that is safe and secured.

Desist from abominable and shameful practices for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.--1 Corinthians 6:18

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Now this is an intelligent woman who is not only beautiful but has a sound intellect wink

Thanks man. smiley
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
rednek:

I salute your wisdom......Waw!

Thanks. smiley
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kessykelly:

You are man in female monikers.

Ok. And why do you think so?
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
stanliwise:

See as you dey give strong advise to people asif if dem give you same advise you go take. Yeye dey smell... The said guy is man and he knows what to do and again you can't tell people what to do especially when you only heard from one side- you should only clarify the issue by expanding their understanding through your own life experience of the situations and point out inconsistency and patterns... Leave the rest for them

I take it that you're fully ignorant.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
OkoAnike:

Too blunt...

smiley
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Juliearth:

Take some bottles, bill's on me.

cheesy I'm flattered!
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by MissRaine69(f): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
It took you a long time to realise this. Now that you have free yourself from a future that is full of misery.
Anyone who resorts to “being emotionally manupulative/blackmail” is not worth being in a relationship with.
It’s draining emotionally and psychologically.
It’s all about them and that’s selfish.

3 Likes

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
djpriopry:

I had to view your profille and I was suprised to see a pretty face behind this insightful comment

I'm flattered. Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
pkang:

Better to let her go oooo. Such women will always turn things that doesn't favor them to you and you will be confused.

Sure. People hardly change in such cases.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by CaptainMitch: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because you are the finest girl we have ever seen. kiss
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. And why do you think so?

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Because you are the finest girl we have ever seen. kiss

Lol! I'm flattered indeed.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by CaptainMitch: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
You sha know its true wink
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol! I'm flattered indeed.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by decatalyst(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Subtlety rules the world. I believe this, explains everything. To get absolute peace, get rid of that distraction that causes you that pain. I cannot tolerate an egotistical spouse, I expect that you shouldn't too. Please do the needful. Get RID of her. She won't change. Dissuade any person who tells you otherwise. She'll only get worse.

Make your struggle easy. No need recycling dysfunctional homes. We are tired of the ones around. smiley

Wow! I like this!

1 Like

Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
decatalyst:

Wow! I like this!

smiley
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by IamPlato(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

smiley
Check Out My Book smiley
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Abcruz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Boxer007:

You descromate gay men then you going to hell sir..
You sir is no cheistian.
Thou shall not discrinminate. Preach

You must not have sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman; it is a detestable act.--Leveticus 18:20

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise

For the waywardness of the inexperienced will kill them and the complacency of fools will destroy them--proverbs 1:33

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
IamPlato:
Check Out My Book smiley

Ok.
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Abcruz(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother. Male and female hav the same annnus(same shape, same hole) if they the same, what wrong with fukin a male sir? Annnnnus is annnnus and they all the same

Because you refused to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, HE has given you over to a corrupted mind, so that you do the things that are morally wrong. --Romans 1:28

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts--1 Corinthians 6:9

Accept Jesus into your life o prisoner of the mind and liberate yourself from the shackles of slavery. Tomorrow may be too late!!!
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by ImaIma1(f): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
khalhokage:
We've been together for a while now, and I intended to marry her, but she has a flaw that i can't get past and she has to change.

She never apologizes, she finds it so difficult to say sorry for any wrongdoing, she will either try her hardest to defend it or start being emotionally manipulative, I have spoken and complained to her about it so much and I'm tired of talking about it because it now seems like I'm begging for an apology from someone that is supposed to care about how I feel.

It may seem like a small issue to some but I've thought about it, if she's like this now what will she be like during marriage?
At this point i think I should just end the relationship instead of going ahead to marrying someone with a flaw I know I can't live with.

What do you think?

It is not a small issue. Not being able to admit your wrong and apologize is a major flaw that will affect the other person. She has to change before you move ahead
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Abcruz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Boxer007:

Bro What has jesus gots to do with romance sir?

"A dog that is destined to get lost never listens to the hunters whistle "

If you get more stubborn every time you are corrected, one day you will be crushed and never recover. --proverbs 29:1

"If I did not speak against this act, you would have no sin but now I have spoken and you have no excuse for your errors"--john 15:22
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by Casemiro(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

I can't tolerate such
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by luminouz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Khallyella:

Please end the relationship if you can't deal with her egoistic attitude, she's never going to change.
Nawa o...u had to quote her twice?? shocked

Oya come sef...if that ur bf dey do anyhow..PM Me!! wink
Re: She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. by oochi123(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I really think you should let her go.
A woman should apologize when she is wrong and even when she is right.
That is total submission.

You don't need to tell her she is wrong or try to convince her to apologize.
Apologies come naturally to every woman oblivious of her onions.

She should apologize when she is wrong,
She should apologize when you think she is wrong,
She should also apologize when you are wrong,
Even when she is right, she should still apologize for not being perfect.
But the main apology she owes herself is for finding an immature scum.Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.