Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) (30792 Views)

Boyfriend Gifts Lady Benz, Land, Iphone 15 On Her Birthday (Video) / After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / A cheating woman caught on web cam having s€xx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by boomssey(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Earthbound:
Shebi men are scum abi?
hell no! Not all men cos my dad is a one in a million kind of man.
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by boomssey(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Women have been scamming us financially, emotionally, and spiritually since the days of Eve
lmao
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Alejob: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Odmic2839:
drop ur number and how much do u sell it and how many hours will it charge my phone n laptop and TV. I need a break down

Number on my signature.... Lets talk on whatsapp... It can give you between 10-24hours on our laptop, about 5hours on your TV and Decoder
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by AnuliKay: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Craziest story i've read today. She should pay him sha.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Seandisputed(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
elclassical:
really?? very funny..i was thinking that it was d man#dat shuld pay for all dos years of 1daful banging...atleast she is just a girlfriend..#ike gwuu

Your daftness is legendary
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Daboomb: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
OreoPaschal:
How I wish, this will be applicable in Nigeria as well.

Happy December everyone. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont raise your hopes!

I was first shocked that a Judge will do this, when l saw the headline.
Then when l started reading it, l realised that the female involves was a "foreign name" while the man was "White/English"
Then when l read the story to the last parts, l realized that the woman was "African and black" ..then it all began to fit together.

I will bet you a hundred to one, that this same jduge will NEVER give this same rulling, if the Petitioner was a Black man and the Woman involved was White
You can take that to the bank.
Racism is on a sharp rise and is getting institutionalised in the Western World.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Daboomb: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Etianwanokon:
What of all the sex they had? Not supporting cheating though.

Both parties who have sex, are enjoying the sex.
A woman is not doing the man any favor, by having sex with him. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Etianwanokon:
What of all the sex they had? Not supporting cheating though.
Did she not enjoy d sex? Is sex not mutual?
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
boomssey:
hell no! Not all men cos my dad is a one in a million kind of man.
Better pikin
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by naijacentric(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fitbillionaire:

i usually collect it by force. i bought an iphone 7 for my ex gf before, travelled out for 2 mouths and she was busy fucking a random guy, i found out and collected the iphone, cloths and even the bathroom slippers she bought with my money. they only thing she left with is the food she ate and my sperm in her. the food, drink and sperm sef dey pain me say i no fit collect am back
lol bros u dey para oh u are the real mvp
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Ziel20: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
bigtt76:
:oThis judgment get as e bi shaaaaaaaa. How would the man repay back all the cuddling and Womanliness she's been giving him? undecided

Seriously? Didn't he cuddle her? Or what about the d**k he was giving her. Abi na firewood em give d babe?
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by boomssey(f): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
lexy2014:

Better pikin
will always pray for a man like my dad anytime any day.
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Happyfela(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Owo Olowo.....Oya DA PADA
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Stvicdapo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
This will teach the ladies good lesson
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
BetKingBlogg:
When will this kind of judge come to naija.

Many slay qeens them go repay even after paying with their p*nna.

Meanwhile check this thread.

Only for punters,

https://www.nairaland.com/4876841/99.99-safe-games#73442039

Good luck
pússy is not payment when will you guys learn this?
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Anoda angu cheesy

Ziel20:

Seriously? Didn't he cuddle her? Or what about the d**k he was giving her. Abi na firewood em give d babe?
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Chukapage(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
bigtt76:
:oThis judgment get as e bi shaaaaaaaa. How would the man repay back all the cuddling and Womanliness she's been giving him? undecided
so the "cuddle ,sex AKA womanliness" was only enjoyed by the man na?? woman no dey enjoy sex ba??
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by sommyboi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Daboomb:

Dont raise your hopes!

I was first shocked that a Judge will do this, when l saw the headline.
Then when l started reading it, l realised that the female involves was a "foreign name" while the man was "White/English"
Then when l read the story to the last parts, l realized that the woman was "African and black" ..then it all began to fit together.

I will bet you a hundred to one, that this same jduge will NEVER give this same rulling, if the Petitioner was a Black man and the Woman involved was White
You can take that to the bank.
Racism is on a sharp rise and is getting institutionalised in the Western World.

So it's justifiable that a black woman cheated on her white lover?
Re: Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) by Learnstuffs: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
mercyland93:

Agrees with u. With my meagre income I've nevertheless been a victim before.
We men just need to wise up.

Once beaten, twice shy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.