Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire (12265 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by Dantedasz(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahB7mYhLxs

It's all in your mind. None of it is real.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by immantoks: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
We saw a thread yesterday on Nairaland, a fellow, a growing believer, who perhaps has encountered the mystery of God Almighty and of CHRIST JESUS, and you should know because of the desperation of the age, he isn't humble enough to desire sincere milk of the word of God Almighty that he might grow thereby. He's started dabbling into strong meat's and bones of God's word. He's forgotten that strong meat belong only to the matured in Christ Jesus and in the Almighty God.

Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

He's started teaching things too high for him. What was it??

He said only one sin can lead you to hell fire and he answered by saying it's the sin of not believing in the name of Christ Jesus for salvation. Wow!! Incredible.

Maybe he hasn't heard of a former believers in Christ spewed out of his mouth?? We are talking in proverbs.

Revelation 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Faith without works is dead just as the body without the spirit is dead. To accept that Christ died for you rather that you died together with him, that's faith, now if you never take the next step your faith is dead. Or if you are unproductive, or unfruitful you will be cut off from the branch. Christ is the true Vine and his father is the husbandman, that means caretaker of the true tree, and any branch in the tree which bears not fruit shall be cut off.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

To be grafted is when you believe with your own heart, that doesn't mean you will be grafted for ever even if you don't bear fruit, no if do not produce results in the house of God Almighty you are uniformless.. the scriptures said "How God Almighty anointed Jesus Christ who went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed by the devil. The anointing, the union with Christ leads you to honesty and dedications to great works in the sight of God Almighty and men.

Alright back to the topic....

1. Love of money is the root of all the evils you may have witnessed or maybe just witnessed and will witness. The sole reason men do evil is because of their love for money. You do deal with folks, give me my share they betray because of their love for the money. They want to eat theirs and yours together, greed, all of the evil you can see conceived and impregnated and given birth came from the love of Judi.

2. Never repented for wrong done to the society, like the fellow who posted what he said, after reading the book, will discard this and call it trashy, because the word of God Almighty has fallen on the way side. The word couldn't get into the destined destination thereby becoming unfruitful in his case, what do think will happen?

Revelation 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

. This fellow will be cut off.

3 those who didn't hear from our grand master, God Almighty and our master, Christ Jesus,

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

And of course from the apostles of Christ who have seen and heard physically..

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

But are bent on destroying the ministry of reconciliation of the world back to God Almighty because of the love for themselves, hear what the scriptures warned ahead of time. Christ said he shall say to them, I do not know you or where you've been" at the last day

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

This is the most unscriptural write up I have seen on nairaland.Bro Only one seen will take someone to hell fire even the common John 3:16-17 agrees to this truth

2 Likes

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by IkpuMmadu: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2018
There is nothing like hell fire

How can we have hell even if we do Nigerians wouldn't go to hell because the country is hell already compared to other countries

Hell is myth

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by femi4: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2018
janettee:
Another one cheesy.

Hell fire doesn't exist. Period.

It's something created to keep y'all in perpetual fear.
Lk 16:22-24

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
let me finish smoking my highgrade ganja and i will come back and comment. grin

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by janettee(f): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2018
femi4:
Lk 16:22-24

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame

Quoting the fictional book like always smiley..

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by femi4: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2018
janettee:

Quoting the fictional book like always smiley..
Aláìnírònù
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by Unik3030: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2018
codemaniacs:
there is no HELL FIRE but there is El Fire which means GOD OF FIRE...

the GOD OF FIRE is creator of the universe and is the one that powers the universe...

El Fire is the person everyone and everything will give account to when they die....

we are currently in heaven but it has been manipulated... when anyone dies the first presence they feel is El Fire...

see as all these conmen don kandaha your brain with your false teaching, where you see all these for Bible?
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by janettee(f): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2018
femi4:
Aláìnírònù

Whatever that means undecided.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2018
janettee:

Whatever that means undecided.

Someone said you don't exist, doesn't matter. You are still there even if he said so, it's a choice. You either choose to accept or you reject. It's the power of discretion. Free will offering.....
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by tony5(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2018
I Don't Blame Those Of You Abusing Because You Have Not Heard Or Experience The Contents In The Holy Bible, Nigerians Are Clowns,they Believe Too Much In Miracles. God Has Given Us Common Sense To Reason Out Our Lifes And Live Justly. Usa Is Not As Religious Centered As Nigeria,Still They Are Progressing With Less Corrupt System And Sane Environment. Let's Serve God Delligently. In Churches Today They Make Us Understand That Not Coming To Church Is A Sin But They Forget That Living Justly Without Thinking Of Heavenly Reward Is Blissful. Stop Making It Hard For People To Righteously. Stop Judging Morality With The Bible And Backing Up Giving With Scriptures, Let People Know That Living A Just And Simple Life Is Not Only Biblical But Societal. For Those Of You Abusing The Scriptures, All Religion Teach Morals And Not Blasphemy. Stop Defending Religion That Has Been Existing Before You. Shalom
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by tony5(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olodo24:
I dey tell you. We left our history and bought into this fictional tale of a book.
Lol Olodo Indeed, Because A Sane Person Would Never Type This Way. Re Evaluate Your Life And Imbibe Good Morality
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by janettee(f): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Someone said you don't exist, doesn't matter. You are still there even if he said so, it's a choice. You either choose to accept or you reject. It's the power of discretion. Free will offering.....

Trying to make sense of this bs you wrote embarassed.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Matchless praises oh lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come. And to King Christ Jesus our praises pouring rain in the kingdom of light where we are accepted.. Love you eternally for ever. Amen.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by Cityguy: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Matchless praises oh lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come. And to King Christ Jesus our praises pouring rain in the kingdom of light where we are accepted.. Love you eternally for ever. Amen.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by DonMekino(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
the way ppl give these steps to going heaven or hell....u would think God actually gave them a separate manual for it aside the holy Bible
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by staytravel: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
I wish would stop this, a lot of these people telling everyone they will go to hell are the biggest hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by kareemkamil(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
I'm a Muslim, I believe heaven and hell is real, but in book of Jeremiah chapter 8. Verse 8. Said, do not think we have the law of prophet at hand, no but the pen of those who write it as pen it to lie. Bible as being changed to deceived people.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by sacx: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sorry OP, you don't understand the gospel you are trying to preach. I sense spiritual pride all over your post
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Grace

[size=8pt][/size]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Love you
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Greatness
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by LoySupremo: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Alsayer:
Thanos can defeat Jesus without the infinity gauntlet
Apologise to Master Jesus before it is too late bro.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by Ayobami7(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Noted
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by einsteine(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mental poisoning, as the Rosicrucians say
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by sKeetz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
LoySupremo:

Apologise to Master Jesus before it is too late bro.

Too Late for what?

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by babeosisi: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
kareemkamil:
I'm a Muslim, I believe heaven and hell is real, but in book of Jeremiah chapter 8. Verse 8. Said, do not think we have the law of prophet at hand, no but the pen of those who write it as pen it to lie. Bible as being changed to deceived people.

Yet the Koran copies portions of the Bible erroneously confusing one story with another.
Mchtwwwww
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by PrincewithGod(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Going through the comments made me feel deep pity for mankind. Man is so far gone from his creator, what a pity.
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by ayoniakins(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
ednut1:
Hell is nothing but a control mechanism to keep pple in check. Its not real. Can a spirit or soul burn No cause it has no nervous system

Wait till you
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by ayoniakins(f): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
codemaniacs:
there is no HELL FIRE but there is El Fire which means GOD OF FIRE...

the GOD OF FIRE is creator of the universe and is the one that powers the universe...

El Fire is the person everyone and everything will give account to when they die....

we are currently in heaven but it has been manipulated... when anyone dies the first presence they feel is El Fire...

God has shown you so much mercy, for you to still be alive......

Bros or Sis, wait till you die.... I just pray you will know the truth before then..... � embarassed
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by ayoniakins(f): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Whether you believe or not does not change the fact that HELL IS REAL, HEAVEN IS ALSO REAL......

May the Lord by mercy take away your veils and make you see.... Amen embarassed

1 Like

Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by codemaniacs: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
zz
Re: Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks everyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.