Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony (1434 Views)

University Of Ibadan Clinches 27 Out Of 38 Prizes At Call To Bar Ceremony / How To Ace The Bar Finals In The Nigerian Law School By Gabriel Emeasoba (rev. F / Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by jhubril(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
I am super excited about becoming a lawyer in high hopes that I will serve my country in a professional capacity and thus make it a better place . Join me as I celebrate my call to the bar with the following pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by jhubril(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Precall Pics

Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
jhubril:
I am super excited about becoming a lawyer in high hopes that I will serve my country in a professional capacity and thus make it a better place . Join me as I celebrate my call to the bar with the following pictures.
jubril bayero univ lagos campus lawskul?
Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by jhubril(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Itsachair:
jubril bayero univ lagos campus lawskul?

Yes sir! But I am a product of ABU and Lag Campus NLS
Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
I dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by jhubril(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
[img][/img]

What's up NAIRALAND? I am finding it difficult to upload the pics! oh no!
Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
jhubril:

Yes sir! But I am a product of ABU and Lag Campus NLS
was in lagos campus too
Re: Pictures From A Nairalander's Call To The Bar Ceremony by jhubril(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Itsachair:
was in lagos campus too
let's connect via WhatsApp sir

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Salary Package / A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies / FG Rejects Briggs Committee Reports, Gives ASUU New Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.