Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Is Money Rituals Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Money Rituals Real? (659 Views)

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / What Is Money Gram Investment / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money Rituals Real? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Recently I have seen a rise in stories about money rituals and hence my question.....
If you believe that rituals can create wealth, I'm sorry you're contributing to the menace, it will only make people to keep on doing it. It's false, money ritual isn't real, the killings are.There's nobody doing "money rituals" that do not have a legitimate or illegitimate source of income, if money comes, it's from that source. Yahoo boys stay online to scam people all day and night. The money comes from that criminal scamming act.Like every industry (which the crime scene is) Nigerians cannot simply believe that you're better off doing the same thing they do, so they took it local, and started believing in the power of killing people for wealth, just because they think it's what others are doing.
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
In that Industry now, the big scammers are the "babalawos" that have to "make it seem real" they are taking make -believe to the next level by actually going ahead with the killings to satisfy clients. All they want is their own money too.......

Remember IF NO ONE BELIEVES IT ,NO ONE WILL DO IT
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
So Mods stop promoting and pushing ritual stories to front page,it isn't real and it cannot make people wealthy.....You are only making it seem real which of course will make people do it

Cc seun,Dominique.farano.rocktation

1 Like

Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by MrJames007: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
InvestorO:
So Mods stop promoting and pushing ritual stories to front page,it isn't real and it cannot make people wealthy.....You are only making it seem real which of course will make people do it

Cc seun,Dominique.farano.rocktation
Op, wait until they use you for rituals, then you'll believe. cool

1 Like

Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
MrJames007:
Op, wait until they use you for rituals, then you'll believe. cool

I have been waiting but no one has.......
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
InvestorO:
In that Industry now, the big scammers are the "babalawos" that have to "make it seem real" they are taking make -believe to the next level by actually going ahead with the killings to satisfy clients. All they want is their own money too.......

Remember IF NO ONE BELIEVES IT ,NO ONE WILL DO IT
then if it is not real, why do people still rush doing it?
If something is fake, it surely will loose its customers. Ask urself, why do people trooping in and out of the ritual den re waxing stronger and balling harder,?

I ve come across real + gees. Believe u me, wetin u no know pass u.
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by benzion72(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
It is like asking is devil real or is there a spirit world
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by Donmoscojaja(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
may be
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by ehinmowo: 2:52am On Dec 04, 2018
90% of the doers will be scammed by their spiritualists. The other 10% will be scammed by the devil.

The law of seed and harvest is in operation in the universe. In that, a man cannot attain tangible and durable level of success until he is ready to lay his hand on productive endeavours.
Re: Is Money Rituals Real? by Apitch(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Then you clearly do not understand the word SACRIFICE. The spiritual controls the physical. Yes money would not drop from trees or people's body but whatever you are doing will make more sense, but they all come at a price. If you are a Christian, go read the bible story of a king that sacrificed his only son to stop isreals attack

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Digital Marketing Class / Huh!! See How Nigerian Handles His Owing Employer In Italy (video) / Traders Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.