Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Your Emotional Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Emotional Health (223 Views)

How To Take Care Of Your Emotional Health? / You Are Enough But That's Not Enough For Your Emotional Health! / Happiness & Well-being: Tips For Emotional Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Emotional Health by vinbizconsult: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Deal With Your Emotional health
Earn more Money
Do you want to start your own business or do you need help to stir your existing business to profitability then I can help you.
With over 15 years business experience as an entrepreneur, a fellow of the Institute of Strategic Entrepreneurs of Nigeria, an ICT Consultant, an author of several published books, a master trainer, mentor & coach, I strongly believe I can be of much help to your aspirations and dreams of success for only a negligible fee.
My Expertise among Others includes
• Business Consultancy
• New Business Research & Development
• Writing Business Plans
• Website Development
• Company/Brand Logo Design
• Book Writing & Editing Consultancy
• ICT Consultancy
• Educational Consultancy
• Leadership & Management Coaching
You can contact me via my email – “vin_ispcomputers@yahoo.co.uk “or call me directly via my lines i.e. 08023724609, 08099797980.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Vincent Hope

(1) (Reply)

Angel Secret Pad. / How To Protect Yourself From Flu Virus / For Prostrate Call For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.