Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho (4222 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / PHOTOS: You Gave Me Hope [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
My name is happy and I have been dating this my girl for the past 8month and hoping we can get married soon. The problem is she likes chatting on this app InMessage and 99% of girls there are for hookup I have told her to stop but she tells me she is just there to make friends.pls what can I do fellow niaralanders

Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by josh123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
if 99% of girls there are for hook up then she is one of them, if she is one of them, she must have hooked up with a Yahoo boy or politician if she has hooked up with one of this two or both then they must have used are destiny and if u have fuccked her then ur destiny is gone too.

14 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Dxina(f): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
She might be saying the truth but if u don't feel secured abt it ,u can end d relationship. And I believe if she is really in love with u she will put a stop to it .
As for me using Inmessage doesn't make me a Hoe.
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
josh123:
if 99% of girls there are for hook up then she is one of them, if she is one of them, she must have hooked up with a Yahoo boy or politician if she has hooked up with one of this two or both then they must have used are destiny and if u have fuccked her then ur destiny is gone too.
gringrin Wicked guy
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
If 99% of ladies there are hoes.... So you expect your gf to be an evangelist or what?? Op use your head... Backdown!!!!!!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bros go do ur HIV test....
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dxina:
She might be saying the truth
but if u don't feel secured abt it ,u can end d relationship.
And I believe if she is really in love with u she will put a stop to it .

but 99% of girls there are for hookup

Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
josh123:
if this is true I must go for deliverance
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Olibboy: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dxina:

how yhu dey cope with d guys wey dey send prick pix
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olibboy:
how yhu dey cope with d guys wey dey send prick pix
don’t mind them i have a friend that has slept with 15 girls from the app
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Olibboy: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
wizzypro12:
don’t mind them i have a friend that has slept with 15 girls from the app
So cheap
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by ruggedtimi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you are in owerri..then sure she is there for hookups. And if she dresses flashy!
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Twizzy30(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
By now, if you don't know insta messenger is for hookups in Nigeria. you're on a long thing.
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Princey270(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
ruggedtimi:
If you are in owerri..then sure she is there for hookups. And if she dresses flashy!
...I need a hookup in owerri a very beautiful girls for hookup
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by nuggarito: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bro you dating a certified coded hoelosho
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Princey270(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
I need a buatiful correct girl for hookups in owerri
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Princey270(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
that my WhatsApp number chat me up there an interested girl for hookup...09039548425
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by grad2012(f): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Happy pls don't be sad. next time you talk with her threaten her with leaving the relship and see her reaction. if it's positive n she quits on the chat she loves you n she's not doing anything serious on it but if negative I think it's best you leave the relationship obviously she doesn't love you.
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Prompto: 1:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Every girl on that platform is a prostitute you can deny or whatever but the fact remains a fact. The only variable among girls on inmessage is price chikena nothing more.
Dxina:

Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Predstan: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Twizzy30:
By now, if you don't know insta messenger is for hookups in Nigeria. you're on a long thing.

Not just Nigeria... I went to ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda and kenya. It's for hookup everwhere even US
Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2019
A very simple matter.....

Wizzypro12

* Join the App
* Use fake profile(one that looks handsome n rich)
* Add your girlfriend/follow her (I don't know how it works)
* Woo her and all....
* If she's into hook up as your mind suggested, invite her for sex at a friend's place that she doesn't know.
* The rest will be history.

You welcome....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho by Twizzy30(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Predstan:

Not just Nigeria... I went to ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda and kenya. It's for hookup everwhere even US
lol what a creative way to market their goods grin

(1) (Reply)

24 Year Old Lady Tells The Story Of How Her Husband Forced Her To Sleep With Dog / How I Met Seun Osewa / Why Are Guys Afraid Of Marrying Or Courting Hausa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.