Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (50182 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Milan For ECAM Council Meeting (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrives Sokoto To Flag Off APC Presidential Campaign - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Tolahinges: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
venai:
When am I gonna forgive and start loving this man again, for vacating the presidential seat for Buhar!?
Were you expecting him to remain on the seat after the results from the polls was publicised?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by samisj4real(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
It's Not that he likes Atiku that much, but he just can't get over what Buhari did to him. Even if PDP presents a goat as their candidate, Goodluck will support it
Kai sense give you enough distance fa cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Gandollar(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
It's Not that he likes Atiku that much, but he just can't get over what Buhari did to him. Even if PDP presents a goat as their candidate, Goodluck will support it
Not Everyone is bitter and vengeful like the Sudanese jihadist in Aso Rock.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by writeprof(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
zico530:
Good. I do love this man. He has no enemy.

There is no living thing that does not have enemy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by aeronot(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
[Goodluck voted for him in d primaries]It's Not that he likes Atiku that much, but he just can't get over what Buhari did to him. Even if PDP presents a goat as their candidate, Goodluck will support it [/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by eodavids(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:

No!

Goodluck rather has a heart of gold, not vengeful like some persons.

If you know, you know grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by eodavids(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Even Buhari will soon come and support/campaign for Atiku in Sokoto.

Wow!

You are too much. I wonder how zombies will feel seeing what you just created ( Buhari, Osibanjo, boss Mustapha, Aisha, Oshiomole Atikulated?)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Looking clueless as usual

See face, Like why am I here.
My brother, it takes courage to swallow ones' pride. GEJ knows he made some mistakes. Are u gon' hate and criticize him forever? At least all regions looted under him meaning he isn't tribalistic
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

My brother, it takes courage to swallow ones' pride. GEJ knows he made some mistakes. Are u gon' hate and criticize him forever? At least all regions looted under him meaning he isn't tribalistic

I can't forgive him, because he had every opportunity to make Bayelsa state peerless, but he failed at it, coupled with his constant frolicking with the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria, T. A Orji, coupled with how he handled the Osisikanku saga.
Jonathan was beyond useless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Timatayo1: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jonathan is a true leader and any true Nigeria must atikulated
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I can't forgive him, because he had every opportunity to make Bayelsa state peerless, but he failed at it, coupled with his constant frolicking with the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria, T. A Orji, coupled with how he handled the Osisikanku saga.
Jonathan was beyond useless.

No human is above mistake. The ability to accept mistake is important in life. The past hurts and we only look forward to a better tomorrow. At least Nigerians are now aware of almost everything going on. Very soon Nigeria will know the direction it is going. Be it restructuring,division, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.