Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" (33760 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by ollah2: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
kokoye:
For those of you attacking Freeze, are you OK with that banner or advert?

If you are OK with the banner, good luck to you,

If you are not OK with it, why do you have a problem with someone calling it out? ....or this is the same 'touch not my anointed' reasoning? If so, who or what are you scared of?

If we dont call stuff out, things can never improve.

Stop keeping quiet when things are done wrongly!

Read my signature

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by lloyds(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
olawale780:
why? Because he no be human being?

Because freeze has right to his own understanding and opinion of scripture, therefore doesn't have right to summon or invite Adeboye or any other person for a meeting.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by openmine(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
haba has it come to this extent that its now a threat? grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by olawale780: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Black man are always sentimental. Don't know why
I hope u guys can defend God the way u defend GO's

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by gaby(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
dallyemmy:
Malachi 3:8-18 King James Version (KJV)
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Christ didn't come to die and abolish this part of the old testament for sure.

Maybe we need to get down to the basics after all and practice to the letter all that is contained in the old testament books of Genesis, exodus and leviticus in particular.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
tstx:
There are armed robbers, and there are unarmed robbers.... Guess where Nigerian pastors fall under...

Every pastor in Nigeria is in it for the money... Every one of them.. I don't blame them though. NA THE gullible Christians Make the church dey very attractive. Right now the church like my dads business is a profitable venture..

The sad thing about the church is they keep receiving, they never give back.. Just Checkout the few wey build school... Even their members no fit afford to send their kids to those schools..

Last sunday my pastor told people to write their heart desires in a paper, and enclose it in an envelope along with 1000 Naira and bring it to the alter.... I was shocked to see the amount of people that came out. I almost shed tears i swear..

Its up to us to cleanse God's house and rid it from Greedy men of God. The only way we can do this is to stop giving... When we make it unattractive the greedy ones will close down their churches..

On the giving aspect you can always share your tithe/offering money among the wretched (they are everywhere, Nigeria is the world's poverty capital)..

Send a child to school with your tithe money, clothe a beggar, clothe an orphan, there are many ways we can put our money to use rather than giving it to greedy bastards (who mind you don't care about the plight if the poor Nigerian)

Lets save the church

Its the only way.. But sadly Nigerians will never stop giving...

There is nothing l love more than to help people who are not priviledged like me!
Infact, when l pray for blessings, l do so on the condition that l can use it to bless others.
I help as many as l can afford to, but l NEVER pay Tithe and will never pay it.
Pastor's being swearing and invoking spirits at me for over 20yrs now yet l have just got richer and richer. tongue tongue

"Seek the Truth..and the truth will set you free".
Like Freeze, l have been 'set free' from all this greed-induced Pastors

Let the Pastor's Devil come and eat my money naah and see if l wil not eat him as well..l don dey wait since. undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by mickeymimi: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
seems like someone is holding a gun to another persons neck.....the poster picture

You need to read the whole of Malachi to understand who God was referring to and who the robbers were....

Malachi 3: 8 ....... God is speaking to the Levites and the priesthood of Aaron and not the people giving the tithes and offerings to them.he people continued to give and tithe to them even while these corrupt Levites and priests stole from God - and the widows, the poor and strangers in the land). These priests were not giving God His due honor before the people by taking care of those widows and orphans in need nor were they sacrificing the best of the grain and livestock to God rather they were keeping the best for themselves to sell and increase their own wealth from the things tithed and offered by those who were required to tithe.

Malachi 2:1-9... Admonition was for the Priests (Notice here )
"1 And now this admonition is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by olawale780: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
lloyds:

Because freeze has right to his own understanding and opinion of scripture, therefore doesn't have right to summon or invite Adeboye or any other person for a meeting.
okay.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by slimik: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Idiots before me said Freeze is looking for attention. How?

There was a time the Catholic Church, which I'm a proud member of btw, placed so much emphasis on indulgences. It was said that purchasing such would gaurantee the remission of a soul in purgatory to heaven. This was the belief until Martin Luther challaged it. Luther was called names. You think y'all insult Freeze? I laugh. Luther was called all sorts. He was condemned by a number of clergymen. But you know the remarkable thing? The church granted him attention. Debates were held (that's why it's stupid to say "carnal mind can't understand the things of the spirit blah blah blah. You should be able to argue things out). Luther went from city to city trying to prove his point.

But perhaps the most astonishing thing is the very thing Luther fought against has found its way into Protestantism, a sect he established, which the Pentecostal church is an offshoot of.
It is producing Uber rich pastors and financially and intellectually poor members. Members who are scared to hold a contrary opinion to their pastors. Members who don't think for themselves. Worst of all, members who feel that you have to deposit with God a certain percentage of your income for Him to bless you. That is so preposterous. God blesses everyone. Don't we have rich atheists?

If you think God would do more for you because you give him a percentage of your income, then you're under a delusion.

Freeze should fire on. I'm solidly behind.

Come and tell me how you became a Jew or your pastor, a Levite, since you don't read your Bibles well.

Fact
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by dederocs(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Not paying tithe does not qualify one to be called a robber. There should be no compulsion about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Kennydoc(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Freiden:

Wrong!!! He's trying to make people see how they've been used and manipulated in the name of God. With his help, many people have been enlightened.

So are those enlightened people now richer since they stopped giving their 10% to the church? Is the church poorer now that many people have been enlightened and have stopped giving?
These are some of the questions you should ask yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by femtex007(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't need anybody to advice me on tithe. I pay my tithe and it works for me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by IbrahimDamola: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
RCCG is an APC church, if you pay tithes or offerings there you are one of the problem nigeria suffers today.
Quit now, if you are not an APC member.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Trustee1: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
zabuur:
Why should you be forced to pay tithe. Makes it look like that's d only activity that will guarantee one paradise.
Nobody forces you to give tithe. BTW,is there any reason why you shouldn't pay tithe?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by femtex007(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
zabuur:
Why should you be forced to pay tithe. Makes it look like that's d only activity that will guarantee one paradise.
I don't blame u Cos u are not a Christian. Just paddle ur canoe

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by YahwehRocks: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
new2012:
Freeze is looking for attention.. Adeboye seems to ignore him all along no matter how hard he tried. Freeze should know his mate and keep arguing with Adeboye's son.

Freeze need attention and some sort of reward, he started a church-didnt work out.. Nigga is pained

Focus on content.
He speaks truth.
Truth is constant.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by lanvic12(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Forgive them because they don’t know what they are doing ...if you see anything wrong in any doctrine instead of criticizing just pray for them just as Jesus did for the people that crucified him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by semyman: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
new2012:
Freeze is looking for attention.. Adeboye seems to ignore him all along no matter how hard he tried. Freeze should know his mate and keep arguing with Adeboye's son.

Freeze need attention and some sort of reward, he started a church-didnt work out.. Nigga is pained
What attention slave that loves his shackles?.
Well, I am not surprised. It gets to a time the chains of a slave become fanciful to him
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Trustee1: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Idiots before me said Freeze is looking for attention. How?

There was a time the Catholic Church, which I'm a proud member of btw, placed so much emphasis on indulgences. It was said that purchasing such would gaurantee the remission of a soul in purgatory to heaven. This was the belief until Martin Luther challaged it. Luther was called names. You think y'all insult Freeze? I laugh. Luther was called all sorts. He was condemned by a number of clergymen. But you know the remarkable thing? The church granted him attention. Debates were held (that's why it's stupid to say "carnal mind can't understand the things of the spirit blah blah blah. You should be able to argue things out). Luther went from city to city trying to prove his point.

But perhaps the most astonishing thing is the very thing Luther fought against has found its way into Protestantism, a sect he established, which the Pentecostal church is an offshoot of.
It is producing Uber rich pastors and financially and intellectually poor members. Members who are scared to hold a contrary opinion to their pastors. Members who don't think for themselves. Worst of all, members who feel that you have to deposit with God a certain percentage of your income for Him to bless you. That is so preposterous. God blesses everyone. Don't we have rich atheists?

If you think God would do more for you because you give him a percentage of your income, then you're under a delusion.

Freeze should fire on. I'm solidly behind.

Come and tell me how you became a Jew or your pastor, a Levite, since you don't read your Bibles well.
You're as blind as the followers of Muhammadu Buhari, so in dirty mind God needs your 100 naira to spread his word? I just pray you'll be next to freeze on the line to hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by YahwehRocks: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
zabuur:

They preach false doctrines
Be an advocate to that which sets one free...
Truth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Macmoni(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
zabuur:
Where did u c dem forcing anybody

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
dallyemmy:
Malachi 3:8-18 King James Version (KJV)
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Nigerians love their "Religions".
They like to dress their best on Fridays (muslims) and Sundays (Christians).

But has any of us ever wondered WHY..
... Westerners (White People) who dont go to church, who dont pay Tithe, who dont speak in tongues, who dont do 'miracles' are richer than we Nigerians, live longer than us, nice enviornments, have good schools, working hispitals, good roads, e.t.c ?
These are the things that those who serve God shoudl have but it is those we think are not serving god that have them while we that think we are serving God, dont have them!

Just THINK..THINK and THINK about it and you will realise that "Religion in Nigeria, is a SCAM and our religious leaders are Crooks".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Macmoni:

Where did u c dem forcing anybody

Did you see that Poster?

When you put a GUN to somebody's head, to do something...what does that mean?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by olawale780: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

So are those enlightened people now richer since they stopped giving their 10% to the church? Is the church poorer now that many people have been enlightened and have stopped giving?
If u are looking it in that way, what about countries that do not have churches and are very rich?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by linearity: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

If it is a zero sum gain as you put it above, why are the Pastors attacking him and some even cursing him out?

Yes, 10% to the very poor could mean the difference between putting one square meal on the table or going to bed hungry....it could make the difference between providing school uniform for your kids or them going to school in rags.

Prosperity preaching have no root in Bible...the riches countries in the world and even the riches man in the world does not tithe a penny to God and still get blessed Him abundantly and put him on Forbes....whereas the poor in Africa who still give their widow’s mint tithe are not any better poverty wise, year-in and year-out.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by semyman: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
The real robbers have started complaining.
More money needed to maintain the luxurious life style at the expense of the members.
Are you using the tithes for what was intended?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by olawale780: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Daboomb:

Did you see that Poster?

When you put a GUN to somebody's head, to do something...what does that mean?
SMH
e b like that guy no dey watch American fim

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
semyman:

What attention slave.
Well, I am not surprised. It gets to a time the chains of a slave become fanciful to him

I won't slide into the gutter with you man, its your terrain..that's how you were raised
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

And if you think those who stopped paying tithes are cursed or have become poorer, you need to wake up. We are not getting any poorer...like your pastors promised us. I for one, I have never paid tithe in my life, and I have been blessed beyond measure. How then do you proof to me that tithing is what makes people rich

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
YahwehRocks:

Focus on content.
He speaks truth.
Truth is constant.

Who ask am?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by new2012: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
PapiFlin:

I'm not sure his target is getting any GO'S attention
Rather bringing to light HIS OWN PERCEPTION on how Christianity should be practiced.

Why force his perception? What's the difference between him and those GO's?

They have an audience mind you
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" by Daboomb: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Trustee1:

You're as blind as the followers of Muhammadu Buhari, so in dirty mind God needs your 100 naira to spread his word? I just pray you'll be next to freeze on the line to hell.

We all know it is NOT GOD that needs the money.
What we frown at is the Pastors LYING that the money is meant for God and using Malachi 3:3 to butress it.
it is the G.O's and Pastors that need the money. grin grin
Bling-Bling Thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.