Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere (57929 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by teefeh25(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=itspzpics post=73516091]At Chief daddy movie premier Yemi Alade wore cleavage revealing outfit step out with Falz at the movie premier.

Rate her dress,you like ?

"OP no try at all, you just 'jampack' everything together, no comma, one full stop.. *back to the topic* that Falz's attire is so confusing.. is it an agbada or something? i'm confused.."
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
OK now I'm hornyyy
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by kinvin09: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by oluwaahmed: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Is it Yoruba girls are not fine or the ugly ones usually make it to lime light
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by indodon(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
those boobs mehn!!
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Pearlbaby(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hahahahaha lollllll
okwabayi:
I want to bury my face deep in that mound on her chest.
I like exposed female bodies as much as the next man but when it is the only thing men associate you with and not your talent it becomes a problem. I can't remember the last nice song she released.
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Pearlbaby(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hahahahaha lollllll[color=#990000][/color]
okwabayi:
I like exposed female bodies as much as the next man but when it is the only thing men associate you with and not your talent it becomes a problem. I can't remember the last nice song she released.
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by naijapikin04(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nick Jonas, Priyanka Chopra tie the knot in a colourful wedding ceremony

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/03/nick-jonas-priyanka-chopra-tie-knot-colourful-wedding-ceremony/

The wedding festivities for former Miss World and actress Priyanka Chopra and her heartthrob, Nick Jonas’s came to an end on Sunday, December 2, in India.

The beautiful three-day celebrations kicked off with a mehndi party on Friday followed by the sangeet in the evening.

Before the festivities the bride was quoted as saying that their family and friends would need a vacation to recover from all the activities.

The Mehndi is the pre-wedding celebration in Hindu and Sikh culture where the bride has the red-orange mehndi “stain” applied to her palms, back of hands, and feet. Typically held the day before the wedding, the event often has a lounge feel, with colourful pillows.

Nick Jonas took to his Instagram page with beautiful photos from the ceremony which he described as one of the most important to a girl in India.

They also had a Christian wedding on Saturday where Nick’s father, Paul Kevin Jonas Snr, who is a Pastor officiated. The bride wore a custom made gown from Ralph Lauren – the designer she used all through the wedding.

READ FULL GIST>>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/03/nick-jonas-priyanka-chopra-tie-knot-colourful-wedding-ceremony/

Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Denikayan: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Falz looks like my Babalawo
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na wa

I can’t fit marriage a girl who’s not education
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Nature8(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Africanness:
Is dt yemi alade? Shes now fair. grin Able God.

Lol grin
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by soflygerian(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biguyman:
Falz no sabi anything. Wack artist
You don't even understand the word 'artist'. WAck writer.
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by SeunPhantom(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eleda Ma sun
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by kenneth58(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
She's looking fresh
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
TrippieRed:

Able God grin
Able God ogrin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by Gbagbuo247: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Those bo*bs are very healthy. kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by ikorodureporta: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Biguyman:
Falz no sabi anything. Wack artist
cheesy if someone wey no know falz, see am for market, you go call am eleron (meat seller)

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by liyahwillie(f): 3:16am On Dec 06, 2018
THIS BABE DON WASH SKIN SHA
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by doggedfighter(f): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
TrippieRed:

Able God grin
Shower your blessings
Re: Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere by MiltonFine: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
okwabayi:
The babe has done enough for herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.