Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (50433 Views)

Photos As PDP Campaigns In Kano Municipal / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by sneezeemek(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
You re just one bloody funny dude.... Let's even agree that u live in Sokoto, that now gives u the right to predict what the outcome of the entire northwest vote will be, u didn't end there... U predicted that of the entire North and southwest while still living in ur SOKOTO.... And as well accused other people of commenting based on emotion...MR PLEASE GO AND LOOK FOR A WAY OF HELPING YOUR LIFE
Kingsley1000:
I laugh when people comment based on emotions..i live in sokoto,runjin sambo.trust me,buhari will win north west 70%,north east 60%,north central 50%,south west 60%,south south/south east 20%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by neighbourhud: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Yes o even Buhari's cow are more than this. grin

You are in sever pains already. hehehehe
Bad mouth cheesy cheesy

You wan kill person abi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pdp should have go for kwakwanso and south south as VP

It might sound as hate but d reality is buhari will easily molest atiku politically. in all of the pdp candidate kwankwaso remains the only candidate that can wrestle power from incumbent government
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Only a fool will think after what Buhari did to Dasuki, a relative to Tambuwal, blood relations to the Caliphate, Sokoto will not Atikulate.

Buhari will win NW, we all know that. Nobody is dragging NW with him. All we want is to split the vote to 70% - 40% and it will be over for the terrorists.
70+40=110% your head needs cleansing
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by nonsobaba: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tell yourself the truth. The turnout is very poor for a kick-off campaign after importing people from ilorin, yola and abuja to add to the few ones in sokoto, they couldn't get a massive crowd.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by LaniXmen: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Sulley07: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Very very poor turn out. Guess what? the whole PDP tyrants are presents there. I assure u Wammako can hv triple of those.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by docadams: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Why are all the speakers failing to mention OBI'S name?
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Let Bubu reach there, you will know whats called crowd

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by SingleWahala(f): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
Want to kill Zombies with heart attack abi? Mad scenes in Sokoto. Northerners are really tired of the Lifeless.
...... I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE THE SAME IF NOT MORE THAN THIS CROWD when the So called Lifeless reach SOKOTO ...
just take note grin cheesy cheesy the CROWD are just Fighting for their POCKETS grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Funkeshuga:
Pdp should have go for kwakwanso and south south as VP

It might sound as hate but d reality is buhari will easily molest atiku politically. in all of the pdp candidate kwankwaso remains the only candidate that can wrestle power from incumbent government

The moment Atiku won the primaries, I knew it was over for PDP

When Atiku picked Obi has a vice, I knew PDP was dead and buried.

God has a way of taken the senses of multitudes when he wants to fvck them up

Thats what he did to PDP

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atiku will grab more than 35% votes in Northwest he will do credibly well in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kano and Kaduna, He has enough to achieve it, Atiku main base is Northeast, Southeast, South south and middle belt he will grab enough votes from west, APC will win west with small margin my prediction, if 2019 election is not rigged Atiku will be Nigeria next President.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by tj2018: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hope when it is APC someone would not cry rented crowd cheesy
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not even up to APC campaign in the Bye Election in Kwara
one of the zoomb** spotted here. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Yes o even Buhari's cow are more than this. grin

You are in sever pains already. hehehehe

Blood of Tiwa Savage shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Atiku will grab more than 35% votes in Northwest he will do credibly well in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kano and Kaduna, He has enough to achieve it, Atiku main base is Northeast, Southeast, South south and middle belt he will grab enough votes from west, APC will win west with small margin my prediction, if 2019 election is not rigged Atiku will be Nigeria next President.

You watch too much American movies

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I laugh when people comment based on emotions..i live in sokoto,runjin sambo.trust me,buhari will win north west 70%,north east 60%,north central 50%,south west 60%,south south/south east 20%

Leave them!

Let their hopes be high

People need to experience cardiac arrest in 2019 so our population can reduce.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Rotimi47: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Coming out to see leaders or people you only see on tv and those your hear of on radio is totally different from actual voting.

Voting is a different ball game.

Some May not like an individual but they will simply come out to see what he looks like and hear what he or she have to say, "not to talk of share the money" if you know then you know. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

You watch too much American movies
The dynamism is this election is quite different from 2015, this is north vs north, Muslim vs Muslim, Fulani vs Fulani, not North against Jonathan from minority and a Christian, Buhari euphoria among Muslims in the north before 2015 presidential election has declined, if 2019 is free and fair he will lose.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by abc115: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Your second picture is fake...remove it
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
mercenary:
I know BMCs wii soon come here with their bad belle and say its a rented crowd... But wetin consign us?
The same Northerners you hateful bigots insult down to their ancestors at the drop of a hat.

Shame no dey catch una? I thought you people imagine humans live only in the SE. grin

Anyway they came to catch a glimpse of the renown thief and the resplendent bigot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by collybright58(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.

I hope and pray that Nigerians wise up in this fourth coming election.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Ugly mind,your assuming based on a crowd that's was mostly imported from kano.even tambuwal will pull a larger crowd.if you conduct an election in that crowd right now,buhari will win massively.
Atiku should not waste time im sokoto.he will get nothing there.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by mercenary: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
The same Northerners you hateful bigots insult down to their ancestors at the drop of a hat.

Shame no dey catch una? I thought you people imagine humans live only in the SE. grin

Anyway they came to catch a glimpse of the renown thief and the resplendent bigot. cheesy
Another BMC on the loose...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
senatordave1:

Ugly mind,your assuming based on a crowd that's was mostly imported from kano.even tambuwal will pull a larger crowd.if you conduct an election in that crowd right now,buhari will win massively.
Atiku should not waste time im sokoto.he will get nothing there.
Otondo stop being emotional with politics, if 2019 election is free and fair Buhari will lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
Want to kill Zombies with heart attack abi? Mad scenes in Sokoto. Northerners are really tired of the Lifeless.

Kikikikiki

1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by nonsobaba: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo stop being emotional with politics, if 2019 election is free and fair Buhari will lose
Free and fair, Atiku can't even win Adamawa. You are the one who is emotional.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

The moment Atiku won the primaries, I knew it was over for PDP

When Atiku picked Obi has a vice, I knew PDP was dead and buried.

God has a way of taken the senses of multitudes when he wants to fvck them up

Thats what he did to PDP

I even heard it from the reliable source that apc was monitoring pdp election immediately they declare Atiku as winner APC started rejoicing to make it worse apc happiness later come with sadness when the rumour has it that pdp might pick southwest as vp, immediately Atiku pick obi apc feel so relieved

He could have had the opportunity to win if he's the flag bearer of the ruling party but someone like Atiku can't challenge Buhari at the poll
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Seems your a corner on extended service.Atiku will only win in s/se.gw will struggle in my South south

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
ideynl1:

He will still say Peter Obi hid that's why he didn't wear Babaringa. Even if you show him pictures with Babaringa, he will still say something else.

Their issue is that Atiku chose an Igbo man, naturally, they won't attack Atiku if had chosen from SS SW

Fixed
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

The dynamism is this election is quite different from 2015, this is north vs north, Muslim vs Muslim, Fulani vs Fulani, not North against Jonathan from minority and a Christian, Buhari euphoria among Muslims in the north before 2015 presidential election has declined, if 2019 is free and fair he will lose.

grin grin grin

You no nothing about play on ground

Glaring you following social media Banters

Atiku is a light weight on ground. His running mate Obi has already crucified him up North.

You need come hear was being preached on ground so you have an idea of what will befall Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.