Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (50381 Views)

Photos As PDP Campaigns In Kano Municipal / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaigns In Kastina Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by ideynl1: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:
Why are all the speakers failing to mention OBI'S name?

Una no dey tire? Last time you people said Obi was not present, now his name is not being mentioned by any speaker .

Na wa o
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by jmaine: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I laugh when people comment based on emotions..i live in sokoto,runjin sambo.trust me,buhari will win north west 70%,north east 60%,north central 50%,south west 60%,south south/south east 20%

Why not say Buhari will win the entire North 100%. Yeye statistics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by ideynl1: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

The moment Atiku won the primaries, I knew it was over for PDP

When Atiku picked Obi has a vice, I knew PDP was dead and buried.

God has a way of taken the senses of multitudes when he wants to fvck them up

Thats what he did to PDP

What is Atiku has chosen a SWesterner?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by jmaine: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Funkeshuga:

I even heard it from the reliable source that apc was monitoring pdp election immediately they declare Atiku as winner APC started rejoicing to make it worse apc happiness later come with sadness when the rumour has it that pdp might pick southwest as vp, immediately Atiku pick obi apc feel so relieved

He could have had the opportunity to win if he's the flag bearer of the ruling party but someone like Atiku can't challenge Buhari at the poll

How can APC be sad and happy at the same over Atiku candidacy. Shows how confused you are.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

grin grin grin

You no nothing about play on ground

Glaring you following social media Banters

Atiku is a light weight on ground. His running mate Obi has already crucified him up North.

You need come hear was being preached on ground so you have an idea of what will befall Atiku

Anu you are hearing what is being preach in north from Ogbomosho, I thought you guys from west said if Obi go to north northerners will stone him, Atiku will do credible well in Northwest, same rubbish you guys said during Osun gubernatorial election, if not the rubbish inconclusive PDP would have won Osun, 2019 security will be decentralise, let me see how they will win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Denikayan: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
ideynl1:

What is Atiku has chosen a SWesterner?

Could have reduced the margin he will be defeated with but he still wont Win

Buhari is an heavy weight in this case. This Atiku you all shouting on social media is only popular on social media and elites

You need be on ground and see the real electorates. You will travel back to you destination in less than 24hours

People are just out to reap Atiku off!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
jmaine:

How can APC be sad and happy at the same over Atiku candidacy. Shows how confused you are.

If you don't have comprehensive problem you will understand between the two line

I am not to be hold responsible for your lack of comprehension
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by famology(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is supposed to be a northwest zonal rally and this is all the pdp can put together in the zone with the highest number of registered voters?They have lost out already.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by dalongjnr: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have counted up to 20 children in the first 3 row. is that how PDP want to win the election, with underage voters?
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Arokhetah: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
BMZK:

I am not jobless, i am at work....
see finishing.

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by contigiency(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Some people in this country hate to learn from history. All the comments I read above baffles me. buhari should start packing, buhari has lost already and all manner of nonsense.

Well, they can go ahead and maintain the statusquo which sees them having crowd and winning online. While Apc continue to win in the polling units during the election proper.

Besides, I bet they will want to cry the day they will see buhari on that same podium. Because, the crowd will morethan double this one.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by heskeyw(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biggest crowd indeed

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by jmaine: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Funkeshuga:

If you don't have comprehensive problem you will understand between the two line

I am not to be hold responsible for your lack of comprehension

There was nothing to comprehend in your lies. So go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by jmaine: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
famology:
This is supposed to be a northwest zonal rally and this is all the pdp can put together in the zone with the highest number of registered voters?They have lost out already.

So where are they supposed to hold the rally.. In the plains of the Sahara desert I guess...?

The huge venue was filled to the brim with good crowd control. What is your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's okay,we shall see the real crown and committed buharist when Apc will start their state to state campaign.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
heskeyw:
Biggest crowd indeed

Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=73522484][/quote]
When buhari pulls this kind of crowd in bayelsa,it means that he will share the votes
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by JubiGold(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Was expecting to see smtn more....just filled to d canopy nothing else. wait let's APC storm Sokoto u will see crowd and u will scream chisos
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not even up to APC campaign in the Bye Election in Kwara
..atikuloosers and Atikulooters and atikuliars will not agree ..anyway they should continue wailing
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
baliyubla:
Want to kill Zombies with heart attack abi? Mad scenes in Sokoto. Northerners are really tired of the Lifeless.

Look carefully at the picture and notice how no one among them is jubilating but watching the unfolding event out of curiosity.
You will notice a big difference when PMB/Osibanjo hit the state - then nobody will tell who they'd be voting for.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Tune in to AIT to get a clearer view and the shock of your life. grin

Atiku isn't a threat yet APC are jittery since his emergence as the flag bearer of PDP

He isn't a threat but you want him to travel to USA? grin

You are confused and in severe pains bros.
Rented crowd
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by lagosrd: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
adem30:
This is not even up to APC campaign in the Bye Election in Kwara
Where is Kwara you're a fucking liar
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by emmangrace: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thisis2raw:
go hid your face in shame
This is the gathering of alms seekers - the beggars. Can you see a single umbrella which is their symbol there inspite of sunny day?
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by famology(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2018
jmaine:

So where are they supposed to hold the rally.. In the plains of the Sahara desert I guess...?

The huge venue was filled to the brim with good crowd control. What is your problem?

You know nothing!
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by emmy4life02(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2018
donphilopus:

Same Atiku that struggled to get 2m votes in 2007? Atiku will be lucky to defeat Buhari in Adamawa state come FeBuhari.
Really....u will be suprise @ to what difference 11yrs makes. I just pity Bindow, his days are numbered.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by jmaine: 2:10am On Dec 04, 2018
famology:

You know nothing!

What do you know? undecided
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by emmangrace: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2018
emmy4life02:

Really....u will be suprise @ to what difference 11yrs makes. I just pity Bindow, his days are numbered.
You pity who - No 1 citizen of Nigeria. The man is blessed already. pity yourself. By the time you fall on the hand gang-looters you will cry better.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by famology(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2018
jmaine:

What do you know? undecided

I know enough to know that you know nothing.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by jmaine: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2018
famology:

I know enough to know that you know nothing.

Dumb zombies everywhere.
Re: 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) by famology(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
jmaine:

Dumb zombies everywhere.

Block head like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lord Sky - IGP "Transmission" Music Video - Ft. Ibrahim Idris / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.