Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Do You Need Services Of A Songwriter? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Need Services Of A Songwriter? (564 Views)

I Need The Services Of An Editor / I need the services of an editor / I Need The Services Of An Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Services Of A Songwriter? by TheMasterMind(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
I am a jingle writer. I can come up with catchy advertisement ideas and voice overs for events and cooperate bodies, for television, radio and online purposes. Please Contact me on this number if you would need my services. +2348051615792. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Read These Articles Preview - We Can Write For You / Historical Scottish Romance Writer Needed ASAP / Professional Writing Services At Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.