Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God (40692 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Watch Video Of Mbaka's Prophecy Against Emeka Ihedioha / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by SimplePlan34: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So buhari was in PDP when mbaka supported him in 2015?

No its just the signs are adding up. D same way they were for Jonathan.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by globemoney: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mopolchi:
Mumu I know say na dis rubbish you go yarn here. undecided

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by nwanyionitsha: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:
Obi the tribal bigot

Disliked at home and away.

Atiku.... Your running mate can only get you the East you also getting

Nothing new is coming to the table

President and Vice having same electorate base grin grin grin
You sound pained. Why are you so worried about their political base?
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by nwanyionitsha: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

You want him to express his opinion without “insulting” someone And you ended your sentence with “warey” .
Is “warey” a complement in Igbo land ?
Is it true you people wake your parents with kicks on their head ?
Answer me . Ipob yoot

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by globemoney: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Are you sure you are OK? undecided
Mrs Peter Obi, why are you always quoting me?Do you like me?I can tell you where to find me you know
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Denikayan: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
You sound pained. Why are you so worried about their political base?

Pained grin grin grin

Obvious fact am stating
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Denikayan: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
lexy2014:

How's peter obi a bigot?

Because he is a tribal bigot
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Eberechi24(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
globemoney:

Mrs Peter Obi, why are you always quoting me?Do you like me?I can tell you where to find me you know
Am on mission to fix your brain tongue
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by nwanyionitsha: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Antinextlevel:
Not concern with Igbo shit.
They are all pile of shit grin grin
Not concern with yeriba(according to fulani slavemaster) poo.
They are all pile of poo grin grin
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by tallfish145(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

There has been an outrage online after a video of self acclaimed Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka circulated the media space.

In the video, Mbaka can be seen disgracing and humiliating former Governor of Anambra State, Chief Peter Obi for refusing to make tangible donation despite the governor telling him (Mbaka) to show him where to do a project for the church.

Watching the video, tears rolled down my cheeks, seeing what Rev. Fathers, pastors have turned churches into. They have turned churches into money making machine (MMM).

In fact, churches have turned where pastors and Rev. Fathers use in scamming most of Nigerian politicians.

In the video, Mbaka said Atiku and Peter Obi will end in shame if they continue with the way they are moving,"that's is if they continue not giving him money ".

When Obi left the event, Mbaka himself admitted that he humiliated Peter Obi because of his support for President Muhammad Buhari and said if Buhari doesn't change, he will be changed. This is what is coming out from the mouth of man of God.

He further said that God doesn't like stinginess.

My question to Mbaka is, how can someone who told you to show him where to do a project be a stingy person? How? To me, Obi is a not stingy person but doesn't want to make a promise which he can't fulfill. If you doubt me, you can check his track record when he was a governor of Anambra.

Obi is known to be a man who doesn't like to spend lavishly and Mbaka should have let him be instead of disgracing him.

Finally, from recent video, it is crystal clear that it is alter of Mbaka, not of God that he is using to scam gullible politicians.

To his followers, be wise.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/479156/2019-alter-mbaka-god-collecting-share-nigerian-politicians/

Mbaka cant say this
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by globemoney: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Am on mission to fix your brain tongue
After we retire Saint Peter Obi from politics in 2019 cool
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by FBIL: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
globemoney:

When peter obi pays his social media charlatans peanuts they come online to say all sorts of nonsense. peter obi that ios not even popupalr in his own agulu community is the greatest igbo man alive? Fools
How old are you? You've really shown how frustrated life has made you by calling people ''fools''.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by olawonder(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is either a mere sentiment or naivety; so it now u know pastors hv turned the church into MMM? Whenever ppl with brain call your closed mind to attention about the corrupt state of churches in Nigeria, u guys rain curses and abuses... with some dumb statements like “let God be the judge” or “touch not tha anointed” undecided
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Messages001: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4879866/prophesy-days#73493737

PROPHESY OF OUR DAYS
The gospel I gave is the gospel of love. “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength… and serve Him only. Love your neighbor as yourself.” So the greatest commandment says.
Nigeria is a nation I love. I love their people’s zeal to serve me and their passion for the things of God. But their good spirit has been hijacked. Hijacked by lovers of the world and the earthen.
The servants I called have disowned me, to join the children of destructions in preaching heresies. Their love for gold is second to none. They cloth themselves with fear and terror. They present themselves as gods to the people. They take the worships belonging to God as their own. Their words are like sharpen sword, it pierces the soul of their followers to destruction.
They read: “store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal,” but preach the gospel of extortion.
The children of destructions are really their mentors. They learn to shout like them, disturbing the peace of the world. They learn blasphemies and insult The Holy One in the name of prayer.
They resort to the use of devilish powers in order to match their quest for deception. They tell lies to the leaders of the nation, to gain monetary favors. And have become the working tools of the oppressors of my people. Who parade themselves as leaders? They are everything but God’s servants.
But the time is not far, when I will deliver you my people. I will plant my words in your heart and you shall know my ways. I will uplift you from your lowly state and handover the leadership of the land to you. You shall enjoy the good resources of the land and shall plant and harvest bountifully. You will know that I am your God and you are my people.
soon God's children will know the truth
As for the children of destructions, these people do not know that my ways are higher than their ways and my thoughts higher than their thoughts. I will strip them of all their pomposity. The power they think they had shall become their mockery. Their once glittering outfits shall become rags. They shall beg for food, but no food will be given to them. How harsh will the cruelty of their sufferings be that they will beg for death?
They shall feel my full anger for perverting my ways and misleading my people. The very voice they used in blaspheming shall desert them and their cry will not be heard. They shall perish with their leaders, whom they oppressed my people with, stealing the common wealth my people were meant to enjoy.
Rejoice O my people, for your oppressors end has come and you will seize to hear their motivational speeches. When their death finally come, they shall not rest in peace but will rot in the deepest path of hell.
Seek then the truth O my people, and the truth only shall set you free because I came that you may have life and have it to the full.
Peace be with you.
Warning: you shall not alter any part of this message, rather circulate it as much as possible and through any medium available. My blessing will surely visit you as you do this.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by ebakhaiyhe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
globemoney:

[s]When peter obi pays his social media charlatans peanuts they come online to say all sorts of nonsense. peter obi that ios not even popupalr in his own agulu community is the greatest igbo man alive? Fools[/s]
See yourself
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by RealOne042: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Peter Obi disgraced Mbaka, not otherwise.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't understand Catholics, when a Reverend father is caught in the act they come up with one silly tale. ...one said Edeh has been excommunicated now this one say Mbaka is self acclaimed . Did he ordained himself a Catholic priest or has he also been excommunicated, like the North Korean leader in Okija and Elele?

Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

There has been an outrage online after a video of self acclaimed Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka circulated the media space.

In the video, Mbaka can be seen disgracing and humiliating former Governor of Anambra State, Chief Peter Obi for refusing to make tangible donation despite the governor telling him (Mbaka) to show him where to do a project for the church.

Watching the video, tears rolled down my cheeks, seeing what Rev. Fathers, pastors have turned churches into. They have turned churches into money making machine (MMM).

In fact, churches have turned where pastors and Rev. Fathers use in scamming most of Nigerian politicians.

In the video, Mbaka said Atiku and Peter Obi will end in shame if they continue with the way they are moving,"that's is if they continue not giving him money ".

When Obi left the event, Mbaka himself admitted that he humiliated Peter Obi because of his support for President Muhammad Buhari and said if Buhari doesn't change, he will be changed. This is what is coming out from the mouth of man of God.

He further said that God doesn't like stinginess.

My question to Mbaka is, how can someone who told you to show him where to do a project be a stingy person? How? To me, Obi is a not stingy person but doesn't want to make a promise which he can't fulfill. If you doubt me, you can check his track record when he was a governor of Anambra.

Obi is known to be a man who doesn't like to spend lavishly and Mbaka should have let him be instead of disgracing him.

Finally, from recent video, it is crystal clear that it is alter of Mbaka, not of God that he is using to scam gullible politicians.

To his followers, be wise.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/479156/2019-alter-mbaka-god-collecting-share-nigerian-politicians/

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Eberechi24(f): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
globemoney:

After we retire Saint Peter Obi from politics in 2019 cool
Impossible grin
Join the moving train, no time
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Eberechi24(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
RealOne042:
Peter Obi disgraced Mbaka, not otherwise.
Mbaka has no influence on us anymore cool
We know what we want
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Gkemz: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mbaka should just go and contest for political position under APC. Shameless politician, self acclaimed man of God with greed for money. No doubt he lacks the moral grounds to confront Gandollar.

1 Like

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by frank41(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Can't you express your opinion without insulting someone? Warey

Don't mind him and his likes that are immatured upstairs...I tot nairaland is for matured minds....I never knew that ill mannered lads and lasses are still in this forum.pls grow up and be a better person...you don't use abusive words on pple that have shared their opinions or views in any particular issues contrary to yours pls!
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by FBIL: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
When the ordinary South Easterners love you the way they love Peter Obi and Nnamdi Kanu, then you're good to go. Peter Obi will massively be voted with most votes from IPOB boys. The ordinary South Easterners dislike Ohaneze Ndigbo and some governors because they're selfish and wicked. But Peter Obi does what benefits the masses.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by A24guy: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yahoo yahoo churches everywhere....
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Smart move. Have them go head to head in the context ... Holy Spirit exposing every trick of the devil since ages past to present ..Thank you , Holy Spirit

oilPUSSY:
I heard all politicians were invited irrespective of political affiliation.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by globemoney: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
FBIL:

How old are you? You've really shown how frustrated life has made you by calling people ''fools''.
I;m mind your business years old
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by globemoney: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Mbaka has no influence on us anymore cool
We know what we want
Ichoro ka mu hapu peter adaobi aka, ima ihe e ga eme?
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by SocialJustice: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
All these reverend ass holes who phuck up and down and have children all over the place. Useless fraudster, God will disgrace you all who rob with His name.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by LaniXmen: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oyedepo has never been seen asking any one to donate anything to his church not to even get to the extent of harassing the person in public like Almajiri and Sudanese beggars in Nigeria . As a fact , Gandollar can never be invited to winners for a stater unless he invites himself ...

Oyedepo speaks his conviction on national issues but Mbaka speaks his conditions and whoever attends to it becomes the best

Iamgrey5:
Religion and politics should not mix

Anyone using religion to promote a political agenda Is only doing it for his or her selfish reason(s)

They are not different from Boko haram or the "so call Islamic states" using Islam to promote selfish sectarian political interest

So both Oyedepo and Rev Mbaka need to stay out of politics to protect whatever integrity they have left.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Quorax: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
globemoney:

When peter obi pays his social media charlatans peanuts they come online to say all sorts of nonsense. peter obi that ios not even popupalr in his own agulu community is the greatest igbo man alive? Fools
again, you are here to malign Obi. You will no succeed. Focus on what Mala did and tell me if u will like to be treated like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.