Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) (51947 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Atikulated: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ongoing in Gboko: Operation cut down your hair.

Jemgbagh youths who are linked to APC chieftain in Benue state, Sen George Akume stormed Gboko main market this afternoon with operation "Say no to cultism" and they are forcefully cutting down people's hair as shown in the pictures below. According to the APC youths, anyone who keeping long hair is a cultist and should be dealt with accordingly.

www.atikulated.net

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Atikulated: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see more images here

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by harkandey(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
kikiki grin see as they hold the first guy like a criminal.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by rs172(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Na wa for this country called Nigeria oooo

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Tolani0167(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Terrorist APC

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atikulated:

Jemgbagh youths who are linked to APC chieftain in Benue state, Sen George Akume stormed Gboko main market this afternoon with operation "Say no to cultism" and they are forcefully cutting down people's hair as shown in the pictures below. According to the APC youths, anyone who keeping long hair is a cultist and should be dealt with accordingly.

www.atikulated.net
Lol the first picture is hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Atikulated:

www.atikulated.net
I forgot to add...the first pic can be turned into a meme ����

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Atikulated: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Benue youths reacts on social media

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by tstx(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Youths wey cowardice don chop finish.. If them see Fulani people nw na so them go run inside bush... FULANI PEOPLE DON USE THEM PLAY "AND LET THE HEADS ROLL" TAYA FOR THEIR OWN LAND... cowards

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

11 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
APC na wa for una

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Hoii(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
They better be ready when the cultists return to fight back
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Negotiate: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol

I think I should run to Canada and claim asylum.

They want to forcefully cut my hair.

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by annnikky(f): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Naija my con3... Cultism is on their head so they're trying to cut it out... Misplaced priority undecided instead of engaging them on something meaningful u're there cutting their hair... Ndi ara

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by phransix2: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Benue and Odd news ehn... News that comes from Benue is like the one's we read that comes from Kenya and Zimbabwe...

10 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Benue state is the most terrible state . Gosh

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Monimatic(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Rituals
APC and Juju are 5 and 6
First it was campaign pants being share by APC in venue state

8 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala ...dis is unfair ,
Just luk at wat is happening 2 our onnes! ai aondofa.. lipsrsealed.

Lala dear in ur pythonmind do u think is fair eh ?
Pls answer me because am so sad, nt nw i broke up wt my jobless boyfriend chineduembarassed

And some1 shud get him a job already ,because i nid marriage dis december

1 Like

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by melanch(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is nonsense! And what exactly is the police, civil defence or even NGOs doing about this. It's crazy! So I can't live my own kind of lifestyle??

This is a violation of human rights but we will see it as nothing

7 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by bestower: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
I wish the real cult guys invade that part of market....the kind of race that will occur will be so funny....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
While other countries are busy creating jobs and finding different way to make life easy for humanity, we are here abusing people's human right all in the name of fighting cultism.
Why not look at the western world and see how they handle issues like this.

Imagine, cutting people's hair to curb cultism, what a poor way of thinking, this is what happens when incompetent people make decisions.

In Nigeria, the dumbest citizens are the ones on top, covering and suppressing the sensible ones.

7 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
The first guy just taya grin cheesy
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by jacksondavies(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
There are heights and there are heights.

The height of stupidity in these actions is truly magnificent.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Are they taking precautions while using the same clipper?
I don't know the foolish people that allowed them to tamper with their hair and heads.
I don't believe people will just come, tell you to kneel down and then cut your hair.
There is something wrong with that state and its people.

6 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
bestower:
I wish the real cult guys invade that part of market....the kind of race that will occur will be so funny....
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by islandmoon: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
they are local people in small village , you can't try that here in Canada

its election period, may be they want to use the hair for election rituals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by laughitall(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
very good cut their hair
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Oweku: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fulls everywhere, expecially in Government.. undecided
Re: Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) by Scentzj(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Frustration in display APC with their low level of understanding What does long hair have to do with cultism mtchwww #Like buhari like followers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo) / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.