Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Need Help On Paypal Account. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Paypal Account. (613 Views)

Pls, Which Virtual Dollar Card Works On Paypal? / How To Refund Payments On Paypal- Step By Step Guide / Ask Me Any Question On Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Paypal Account. by geek4k(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello there!
So after much procrastination I've decided to create my first gig on Fiverr.

Since the platform only accept PayPal payment gateway which has restrictions on Nigerians, I'd like to know how to maneuver my way to get full access to PayPal account.

Any reply will be much appreciated.
Re: I Need Help On Paypal Account. by maxweb(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
I'll create verified PayPal account that can send and receive money for 5k.
WhatsApp
Re: I Need Help On Paypal Account. by tuhamworld: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
geek4k:
Hello there!

Since the platform only accept PayPal payment gateway which has restrictions on Nigerians, I'd like to know how to maneuver my way to get full access to PayPal account.

I can send you the eBook on how to create a fully functional and verified paypal that send and receive funds if you are interested
Re: I Need Help On Paypal Account. by geek4k(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2018
tuhamworld:

I can send you the eBook on how to create a fully functional and verified paypal that send and receive funds if you are interested

Please do. I'm very much interested
Kingsley1310@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On Paypal Account. by onlineguru3544: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
geek4k:
Hello there!

I will show you how to create a business PayPal account which does not require any vpn and it’s unlimited check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp
Re: I Need Help On Paypal Account. by princesa(f): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Can't you people give expo here, not good oh.
Re: I Need Help On Paypal Account. by tuhamworld: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
geek4k:

Please do. I'm very much interested
Kingsley1310@gmail.com

Before I email you, i must tell you that it's not Free ooh smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Ssl Certificate Isnt Working [cloudflare] / Very Fast Loading Blogger Template You Can Use For Your Blog / Which Nigeria ISP Allows SMTP For Bulk Email?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.