Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Atheism Is Madness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Madness (5190 Views)

Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion / "Atheism Is The Dumbest, Most Stupid, Ignorant, Idiotic Thing You Could Imagine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheism Is Madness by Chidany(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
ATHEISM IS NOT ONLY FOOLISHNESS BUT MADNESS...
They are seeing the creations and works of God and yet saying there is no God...They are seeing an aeroplane and a bird flying and they say there is no God... They know that man made the aeroplane because aeroplanes cannot come from mindless chance or evolution. And yet they say that mindless chance made the bird that is flying... THEY ARE SEEING THE CREATIONS AND WORKS OF GOD AND YET DENY HIS EXISTENCE... The earth is rotating around it's axis without any input from man. And this has been on for thousands of years and yet somebody is saying there is no God... Can a car or aeroplane run around the world for 365 days even if on autopilot without sustenance and control from some intelligent source

5 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by johnydon22(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
They are brainwashed people with little knowledge of science.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Zoroaster: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Smh...some people just lack the ability to think critically and unfortunately nothing can be done about it

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by HappyPagan: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by CoolUsername: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2018
TRIGGERED!

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by HappyPagan: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Chidany:
ATHEISM IS NOT ONLY FOOLISHNESS BUT MADNESS...
Cool opinion. Why do you think so?

Chidany:
They are seeing the creations and works of God and yet saying there is no God...
What creations? Everything you see around you was designed by man - the device in your hand, the network through which you are able to communicate, the letters you see and type, the language you speak. What did God design? What is God's purpose?

Chidany:
They are seeing an aeroplane and a bird flying and they say there is no God...
Does God exist, because an airplane or bird does?

Chidany:
They know that man made the aeroplane because aeroplanes cannot come from mindless chance or evolution. And yet they say that mindless chance made the bird that is flying...
Did God come by mindless chance?

What's your argument for God's existence? You are just ranting.

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Ranchhoddas: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
OP

Re: Atheism Is Madness by hahn(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2018
Yes. That is why they do this cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
hahn:
Yes. That is why they do this cheesy grin
the christian fate never said that all will practice it in spirit and truth.
being the true fate its very prone to perversion just as original goods get faked so your pictures hold no water.selah

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by HappyPagan: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
Who says the way you practice Christianity is the right way? Are you saying the Holy Spirit isn't responsible for this foolishness?

Do you consider the acts of your fellow Christians foolish?

Chidorx60:
being the true fate /quote]
Bros, it's FAITH, not fate.

TRUE faith depends on what one believes. Your TRUTH is another's BLASPHEMY.

[quote author=Chidorx60 post=73550351]
its very prone to perversion just as original goods get faked so your pictures hold no water.selah

Na, those pictures aren't a perversion of the Christian faith. You just don't have as much faith as those bastards...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
HappyPagan:

Who says the way you practice Christianity is the right way? Are you saying the Holy Spirit isn't responsible for this foolishness?

Do you consider the acts of your fellow Christians foolish?

I presume you don't read minds so I will expect you not to know the way I practice my own christian race leave that to the Holy Ghost who you don't know.

I am not here to argue christian doctrines ,this is not the right place for spiritual matters.

but for the record,a lot of people are praticsing Christianity the wrong way.

but even at that,they are better than atheist a billion times, at least they have a sense of belief that can reconnect them back to their maker.

thank God for your wonderful affinity for spelling you will make a good quiz master.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by HappyPagan: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:

I presume you don't read minds so I will expect you not to know the way I practice my own christian race leave that to the Holy Ghost who you don't know.
Nice deflection. You post what's on your mind... I only need to read the words to see the ugliness in your heart. But, you've got Christ written on all that ugly, so I guess that counts.. probably makes you a responsible human too.

Chidorx60:

I am not here to argue christian doctrines ,this is not the right place for spiritual matters.
You sure know what you are not here to do... I congratulate you. Only a few on this section post with purpose.

I'm not interested in spiritual matters, your madness is your own burden I do not wish to share. All I ask is tell me why you think others practice Christianity wrongly. do you practice it right?

Or is that only up to the Holy Ghost who lives behind your dull mind...

Chidorx60:

By wrong, you mean?

Chidorx60:

but even at that,they are better than atheist a billion times, at least they have a sense of belief that can reconnect them back to their maker.
Yeah, a belief in a maker is all that's required to make a human sane. You're such a wonderful man.

Chidorx60:

thank God for your wonderful affinity for spelling you will make a good quiz master.
You should be humble and learn from your mistakes, that's what Jesus will do...

thank God for your wonderful affinity for spelling you will make a good quiz master.[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
HappyPagan:

Nice deflection. You post what's on your mind... I only need to read the words to see the ugliness in your heart. But, you've got Christ written on all that ugly, so I guess that counts.. probably makes you a responsible human too.

You sure know what you are not here to do... I congratulate you. Only a few on this section post with purpose.

I'm not interested in spiritual matters, your madness is your own burden I do not wish to share. All I ask is tell me why you think others practice Christianity wrongly. do you practice it right?

Or is that only up to the Holy Ghost who lives behind your dull mind...

By wrong, you mean?

Yeah, a belief in a maker is all that's required to make a human sane. You're such a wonderful man.

You should be humble and learn from your mistakes, that's what Jesus will do...

what sort of comedy is this,you expected me to reply this right! but alas I can't help but do,

you should have realized that you are very homorous and funny,so I won't bother furthering any discussion with one who will only joke with it.

I leave you in God's hands whether you like it or not
Re: Atheism Is Madness by frank317: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:

so you are practicing Christianity the while members are practicing it the wrong way.

the Holy spirit that talks to u is the right one while theirs is the wrong one... i get it.

u go soon open ur own church

6 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
frank317:

so you are practicing Christianity the while members are practicing it the wrong way.

the Holy spirit that talks to u is the right one while theirs is the wrong one... i get it.

u go soon open ur own church
reread what I wrote and maybe you will find out that what you wrote is meant for a different post.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by HappyPagan: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
what sort of comedy is this,you expected me to reply this right! but alas I can't help but do,

you should have realized that you are very homorous and funny,so I won't bother furthering any discussion with one who will only joke with it.

I leave you in God's hands whether you like it or not
Explains a lot.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by frank317: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
reread what I wrote and maybe you will find out that what you wrote is meant for a different post.

Here are your own words
Chidorx60:

whats there not to understand in the bolded?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
being the true fate its very prone to perversion just as original goods get faked so your pictures hold no water.selah

Christianity is a lie and all these are just products of that lie. Bad cannot bring good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
frank317:

Here are your own words

whats there not to understand in the bolded?
"a lot of people "not everyone except me.

seek the light and you will understand these things better, the problem is that many Christians are two shallow that's why you atheist think we don't know what we are talking about.

I smile whenever I see people insult and bash things just because they don't believe.

I wish you all,could seek God yourselves and forget about castigating others.

leave pastors and christians alone and search for truth personally.
Re: Atheism Is Madness by frank317: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
"a lot of people "not everyone except me.

seek the light and you will understand these things better, the problem is that many Christians are two shallow that's why you atheist think we don't know what we are talking about.

I smile whenever I see people insult and bash things just because they don't believe.

I wish you all,could seek God yourselves and forget about castigating others.

leave pastors and christians alone and search for truth personally.

A lot of people are wrong while u are right... Continue. Ain't u one hell lucky dude to be among one of the few people who worships the creator of this world rightly. U too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
frank317:

A lot of people are wrong while u are right... Continue. Ain't u one hell lucky dude to be among one of the few people who worships the creator of this world rightly. U too much
I believe I have written what I need to write.God bless you
Re: Atheism Is Madness by theoriginalgood: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
As a teenager I thought that people become atheists to bait God into proving himself. Well here’s this:

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: Atheism Is Madness by Chidany(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2018
HappyPagan:

What creations? Everything you see around you was designed by man - the device in your hand, the network through which you are able to communicate, the letters you see and type, the language you speak. What did God design? What is God's purpose?

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Chidany(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2018
ATHEISM IS STUPIDITY: HERE IS WHY...

Man created Nairaland and the apps but not the brain that created Nairaland and the apps...Whoever created the human brain must therefore be of superior intelligence and power... And the only word that captures this reality is ELOHIM - HEBREW FOR GOD...IT IS THEREFORE STUPIDITY AND MADNESS TO SAY THAT MAN CREATED AND IS SUSTAINING THE COSMOS

Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 3:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Chidorx60:
We don't need to read minds actually. The number of threads (3 out of 8 by the way), you've opened stating the state of atheists you've never met kind of tells us a lot about your state of mind.

Shall I call your practise of Christianity the sort that needs to believe you are better off than others perhaps, the 'happy chosen few' sort of "christian"?

Ref: stupid Dead Mad
Re: Atheism Is Madness by Chidany(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2018
budaatum:

We don't need to read minds actually. The number of threads (3 out of 8 by the way), you've opened stating the state of atheists you've never met kind of tells us a lot about your state of mind.

Shall I call your practise of Christianity the sort that needs to believe you are better off than others perhaps, the 'happy chosen few' sort of "christian"?

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Chidany(m): 4:10am On Dec 16, 2018
GOD HAS REVEALED HIMSELF THROUGH HIS CREATIONS, THROUGH HIS PROPHETS, THROUGH HIS SON JESUS, AND THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES. THE ATHEIST HAS DECIDED TO KEEP A BLIND EYE TO THIS REVELATIONS AND PROOFS OF GOD'S EXISTENCE... They claim that the creator of Facebook does not exist simply because they do not see or hear from Mark directly... Isn't that the height of stupidity and madness...SHOULDN'T I CARE ENOUGH TO WAKE UP THEIR SANITY THROUGH THE SAME MEDIUM THROUGH WHICH THEY EMBARRASS OUR INTELLIGENCE WITH THEIR INSANITY...

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Chidany(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2018
You are looking at that bulb shining in your room, powered by electricity, sustained by an electric company, managed and ran by existing intelligent beings with capacity producing and supplying a battery cell, Power generator, and what have you. You know that the light bulb cannot continue to work if an existing intelligent being with capacity does not sustain or replenish the electric energy and replace a dead bulb, AND YET YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE STARS AND YET CLAIMING THAT THERE IS NO BEING IN EXISTENCE WHOSE INTELLIGENCE AND CAPACITY FAR TRANSCENDS THAT OF HOMO-SAPIENS- AND I CALL THAT MADNESS, STUPIDITY, AND DEATH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is Madness by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2018
budaatum:

if your analysis of me was correct I would have told you,but to be very honest you are wrong and my state of mind is far from what you believe.
BTW all repentant sinners who are aiming heaven are a chosen few remember even the elect may fall.I don't see my self as holier than anyone,my aim is just to walk with the grace of God to make eternity

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Madness by servercodes001: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2018
HappyPagan:

So You're also designed by man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Madness by budaatum: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Chidorx60:
if your analysis of me was correct I would have told you,but to be very honest you are wrong and my state of mind is far from what you believe.
BTW all repentant sinners who are aiming heaven are a chosen few remember even the elect may fall.I don't see my self as holier than anyone,my aim is just to walk with the grace of God to make eternity
People who walk with 'grace' do not go about condemning others. Jesus specifically taught against such arrogant attitudes in his lessons about the Pharisee and the tax collector, the rich man and poor woman tithing, and the Good Samaritan, to mention a few, but I guess they were lessons for the living, now, the birds and the bees so to speak, those more concerned with what they see before them in the here and now, and not for those who are more concerned about some afterlife in some eternity that they know nought of!

Just in case you really are not aware, Chidany (I notice you used a different mon, lol). Those three threads of your's I referenced are "holier than anyone" threads. Those in grace do not go about thanking their gods that they are "better than that tax collector over there" unless they wish to gnash on their teeth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Genealogy / My Painful Experience With The Doctrine Of "First Fruit" / Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.