Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� (3976 Views)

When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by manuel4real(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Broke guys your time is now

6 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by highqueen(f): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's actually the poor guys that scare us, they are now too desperate to drive benz.
Ladies, stay off broke and poor men, they are evil.
They don't wanna hustle legitimately.
Lazy youths.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Rubbiish(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
It's actually the poor guys that scare us, they are now too desperate to drive benz.
Lazy youths.
This one has finally gone mad!
Goodluck with your new state of life smiley

15 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by ibkayee(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.

6 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by MJBOLT: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
no go find work,be waiting for 'small god'

highqueen:
Lazy youths.

6 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by manuel4real(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.
cheesy
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by highqueen(f): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
MJBOLT:
no go find work,be waiting for 'small god'

Come lemme feed you naa.
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by MJBOLT: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
feed me with what?
highqueen:

Come lemme feed you naa.
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by eTECTIV: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.

It is clear different ppl have used both ur pants and bra to drive benz

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
It’s very easy to detect ritualists from real yahoo boys, just that these girls are always blinded by the euphoria of the material things they get. Real yahoo boys are very frugal in spending. Real yahoo boys work very hard 24/7 and they always invest when the money comes even though it’s not always big as people assume. Real yahoo boys seldom go to clubs and they hardly go out to drink. Real yahoo boys don’t fry their hair or dress irresponsibilily rather, they dress responsibly and always appear neat and presentable. Real yahoo boys mostly are graduates and very enlightened. Most real yahoo boys takes religion very serious. Most real yahoo boys are responsible family men and those not yet married look towards that. I can go on and on but let me stop here..

15 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by realest2(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.
lol, it's like you don't know those rich guys into money ritual have to renew their oath from time to time. Stay there and be looking for rich guys upandan, na for nairaland we go read your story..mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Ufedolove: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
It’s very easy to detect ritualists from real yahoo boys, just that these girls are always blinded by the euphoria of the material things they get. Real yahoo boys are very frugal in spending. Real yahoo boys work very hard 24/7 and they always invest when the money comes even though it’s not always big as people assume. Real yahoo boys seldom go to clubs and they hardly go out to drink. Real yahoo boys don’t fry their hair or dress irresponsibilily rather, they dress responsibly and always appear neat and presentable. Real yahoo boys mostly are graduates and very enlightened. Most real yahoo boys takes religion very serious. Most real yahoo boys are responsible family men and those not yet married look towards that. I can go on and on but let me stop here..

What's the good difference between a yahoo boy and a ritualist? You said a yahoo boy invests when the money comes? I doubt it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ufedolove:

What's the good difference between a yahoo boy and a ritualist? You said a yahoo boy invests when the money comes? I doubt it
A ritualist kills/use human for ritual while yahoo boys don’t kill. Ritualists don’t work, many of them don’t even know how to create an email address nor operate a computer system well.

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Ufedolove: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
A ritualist kills/use human for ritual while yahoo boys don’t kill. Ritualists don’t work, many of them don’t even know how to create an email address nor operate a computer system well.

Ritualists don't work? Between looking for a human to kill in a broad daylight and operating an iPhone or a system, which one is work?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by SAYFITTUTORS: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sayfit Professional tutors is a new ican tutorial centre starting in January 2019..Our main aim is to fix future leaders; We are passionate about our students that's why we created this tutorial centre to serve you..
Our students are our pride.. We have great lecturers that are ready to serve there students..

Benefits of joining :

3 weeks of free look periods as:
Receiving lectures for 3 weekends free of charge before payment is made.

Introduction of 5 students attracts non payment of lecture fee;While introduction of lesser number of students will be at a discount

Our fee is as follows
N
1 paper Foundation 25,000
1 paper Skill. 30,000
1 paper Prof. 35,000
This increases with N5,000 with an additional number of paper at each level

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Uglymugg: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:

Shut up. What you describe are freelancers who do legit work online. Don't push yourself into our category. You are a thief, its very simple.

A thief, Criminal, scammer is what yahoo boys are. Wicked souls. You make it difficult for people to trust Nigerians online who do legit jobs. Thank God there are still some people willing to give second chances. But it is reducing because of heartless criminals like you.

You are disgusting and you should contemplate sucide.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

Shut up. What you describe are freelancers who do legit work online. Don't push yourself into our category. You are a thief, its very simple.

A thief, Criminal, scammer is what yahoo boys are.
Don’t take it personal Oga, this just my little way of teaching our girls not to fall victim to these killings going on. Calling me a thief or not means nothing because we are on a faceless forum so, be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

A thief, Criminal, scammer is what yahoo boys are. Wicked souls. You make it difficult for people to trust Nigerians online who do legit jobs. Thank God there are still some people willing to give second chances. But it is reducing because of heartless criminals like you.

You are disgusting and you should contemplate sucide.
grin grin Oga I’m not the one creating hardship in this country, channel your frustration to our politicians okay.

5 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Uglymugg: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
Don’t take it personal Oga, this just my little way of teaching our girls not to fall victim of these killings going on. Calling me a thief or not means nothing because we are on a faceless forum so, be wise.

You should rather be wise because your action has consequences, a ripple effect, but what do you care? As long as you get your maintenance fee pretending to be a lady, every other person can go to hell.

The damage you guys have caused is irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Uglymugg: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
grin grin Oga I’m not the one creating hardship in this country, channel your frustration to our politicians okay.

He thinks I live in Nigeria, grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

He thinks I live in Nigeria, grin grin grin grin grin lol
who cares where you live? You’re the one crying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

You should rather be wise because your action has consequences, a ripple effect, but what do you care? As long as you get your maintenance fee pretending to be a lady, every other person can go to hell.

The damage you guys have caused is irreversible.
you’re tagging me a lady now? You’re just confused.

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Uglymugg: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
who cares where you live? You’re the one crying

I cry for you and your kids. The curse you place on them. You do not think before you act. You steal and think nothing will happen. Well Karma is real, you can never predict when and how it strikes. Repent.

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

I cry for you and your kids. The curse you place on them. You do not think before you act. You steal and think nothing will happen. Well Karma is real, you can never predict when and how it strikes. Repent.
you don’t know me so don’t cry for me rather, cry for yourself and your future generations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:

This is undeniably the truth
I had a friend who was into those stuff
He hardly goes out
Any money that comes he invest in it
He's always working 24/7
And dress maturedly.
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Uglymugg: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
you don’t know me so don’t cry for me rather, cry for yourself and your future generations.

You already oust yourself as a yahoo boy. There's nothing more to you. You're not some big shot in hollywood or a rocket scientist. You are just a guy behind a fake facebook account.
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by CyberWolf: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uglymugg:

You already oust yourself as a yahoo boy. There's nothing more to you. You're not some big shot in hollywood or a rocket scientist. You are just a guy behind a fake facebook account.
grin this is hilarious.. whatever makes you feel good, enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.
I greet you dear..... Abeg wch place u buy ur weed?

2 Likes

Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Period wer gals no longer wear pant due to fear of gee +... Easy access for we the pervgrin
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Uglymugg: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
grin this is hilarious.. whatever makes you feel good, enjoy yourself.

Tick tok wink
Re: Who Knew This Day Would Come When Naija Girls Be Scared Of Rich Guys �� by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.
to use your pants do ritual dey hungry me

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Sexy Ladies Seen Dancing And Rocking Each Other Seductively / This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans / Nigerian Lady Sues Boyfriend For Refusing To Marry Her Wins N12million Naira In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.