Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

MUSIC: : Yewdack 2qura - Love You More - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: : Yewdack 2qura - Love You More (347 Views)

Jonathan Nelson Song "Jesus I Love You" Is Dope. Download Now / Efe – I Love You (Video) / Efe "I Love You" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: : Yewdack 2qura - Love You More by Spellzmedia: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Being his first official single comes with a kind of Banky W's flavor, M&M by blaisebeatz the very producer that produced Wassap for L.A.X ft Duncan Mighty
'Love You More' is a song that sounds professional with so much content that will make it hard for you to believe that it is his first single ever. Catch him on Instagram @2Qura4Real Twitter @2Qura

Download and Enjoy!
https://www.spellsmedia.com/audio-yewdack-2qura-love-you-more/

(1) (Reply)

Download: Davido – Wonder Woman [4.5mb] / The Chainsmokers – Kills You Slowly / "My Prayer" - Daviblinkz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.