Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 (397 Views)

Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! / Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 by Kei144(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
I used to order goods from eBay through Nigerian companies that you pay to order items for you, because by then Paypal was not available in Nigeria. When Paypal became available in Nigeria, I began to order from eBay by myself. I then noticed that most eBay sellers shun shipping to Nigeria. The few that could ship to Nigeria sell and ship at high prices. I then googled for companies that ship goods from USA to Nigeria and provide USA addresses. By intuition, I settled for Shoptomydoor. I have shipped a good number of consolidated packages from them since April.

I can definitely say that your items are secure with Shoptomydoor. I am not worried about missing any of the items that I ordered. Their shipping time is also quite good. They deliver the goods to my address at Awka, Anambra State, from Lagos via FEDEX (Red Star Express); this contributes towards security of the goods. Their shipping charges are reasonably low. With their USA address, I order from every eBay seller that I want to buy from without any hassle.

Re: My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 by ehinmowo: 2:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Kei144:
I used to order goods from eBay through Nigerian companies that you pay to order items for you, because by then Paypal was not available in Nigeria. When Paypal became available in Nigeria, I began to order from eBay by myself. I then noticed that most eBay sellers shun shipping to Nigeria. The few that could ship to Nigeria sell and ship at high prices. I then googled for companies that ship goods from USA to Nigeria and provide USA addresses. By intuition, I settled for Shoptomydoor. I have shipped a good number of consolidated packages from them since April.

I can definitely say that your items are secure with Shoptomydoor. I am not worried about missing any of the items that I ordered. Their shipping time is also quite good. They deliver the goods to my address at Awka, Anambra State, from Lagos via FEDEX (Red Star Express); this contributes towards security of the goods. Their shipping charges are reasonably low. With their USA address, I order from every eBay seller that I want to buy from without any hassle.

How do you use them?
Re: My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 by Kei144(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2018
ehinmowo:

How do you use them?

Just register at their site.

https://www.shoptomydoor.com/

They will give you your USA address, and even UK address. You then begin to use the address as your shipping address for eBay or any other online marketer. They provide a personalized online warehouse for you that you can view online and see record of your goods that have arrived at their address, their weights and purchase prices. Their charge for shipping to Nigeria depends on the combined weight and purchase price of the goods. The purchase price determines the customs duty. Sometimes the purchase prices indicated on the online warehouse is not the same with your actual purchase price, you need to upload copy of the purchase invoice to the online warehouse and they will correct the purchase price. In fact, they demand the uploading of copy of purchase invoice of every item before they could ship the goods.

When you feel that all your goods have been accurately recorded on the online warehouse, you place order for shipping to Nigeria. Payment options include paying in naira to their Nigerian bank account, paying in dollars to their Nigerian bank account or paying in dollars via Paypal. They allow free storage of goods for 3 weeks, after which they will begin to charge $0.1 per pound weight per day.

Re: My Experience With #shoptomydoor In 2018 by blythesolutions: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Hi

Contact me for help funding your PayPal wallet or help withdrawing money from PayPal to your Nigerian or other African bank accounts.

Rate = current rate at that time.

Terms and conditions apply.

Whatsapp @ 09034471990 or +2349034471990

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 50k / Please What Are Banks Up To Right Now? / How To Make Money Online For Free If You Are Broke 100% Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.