Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Jollof Season... What You Dont Want To Miss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jollof Season... What You Dont Want To Miss (178 Views)

Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / ARBITRAGE: The UNIQUE Blueprint You Dont Know / Scam Alert Please Avoid This Bitcoin Seller So You Dont End Up Being Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jollof Season... What You Dont Want To Miss by chikajay19: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
With Christmas approaching all that runs through our minds is the fun of the season.

For me Jollof Rice is inevitable and cant be miss so is the JOLLOFFPRINT3.0 offer.
Enjoy a 3% discount on all entire product this season whenever you make a print order. Now you can get all your basic and custom print jobs at the same quality but at a cheaper price.

Gift a custom print cap to your friends or family members for as low as N700 or get our basic T-shirt for N1500, it even gets better for sports fans, you get one (1) extra jersey for free when you order four (4) jersey for your friends. Trust me it doesn’t get better than this, and with a wide range of product from table calendars,magic mugs, blockpads, thermoflasks, facetowels and many more, you can be sure to get a product to share with someone this season.

For more information visit: www.printfactory.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

It's A Season To Show Love And Be Loved / Freelance Graphic Designer Available / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.