Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Adventures Of Jade - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventures Of Jade (2265 Views)

The Adventures Of Czar / The Adventures Of A Nigga / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
From her father's murder staged accident to the disappearance of her mother and only brother, Jade, the survivor of the unknown plot against the Carter's family is forced to move into a different city.
Surrounded by friendly enemies, will she survive all the series of the unknown plots?
Will she unravel the mystery and restore the former prestigious family to its position?
Will she find out the chief mastermind of the plot?
Will she exchange her soul for survival?
Will she survive in the end?
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2018
bring it on ma'am
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2018
The Adventures Of Jade

Re: The Adventures Of Jade by aprilwise(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
I just came to observe things. See you guys later
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Following
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

Written by _Ace_Of_Queen_

EPISODE 1 (PART 1)

SOMEWHERE IN AN UNKNOWN FOREST

I ran with intense speed through the dark forest with thundering footsteps behind me. Being starved for two days, i was supposed to be tired and weak but the fact that i was about to get killed gave me a surge of adrenaline as i dashed through the unknown forest. If i stopped to rest for a second, they will catch up with me and that's the end. I didn't want to die without making any effort to save myself. "Who are those that wanted to kill me?" "Why did they want to kill me?" So many thoughts was running through my mind. I didn't even know the direction i was heading to, i just ran. I stepped on something, it sliced my barefoot and i felt liquid like substance tricking out of my legs, i couldn't stop to check but i felt a sharp pain which reduced to a dull sting, sharp like leaves slashed my upper arm reminding me that i was only clad in camisole, i kept running. It was cold, dark and bushy, the moon have refused to light up the sky, the wind was blowing fiercely and thunder rumbled over the sky. i didn't know how long i have been running, i tripped and fell as the footsteps drew nearer. My heart pounded really fast.

Unknown Man 1 : (panting heavily) Make sure you find her. We can't afford to lose her. S.L will have my head on the stakes.
Unknown Man 2 : (panting too) Boss, don't you think we should let her go. It's a thick forest far behind the borders of the city. Even the nearest city is miles from here, she will probably be served as dinner for some wild animals or better still starve to death
Unknown Man 3 : But what do we tell the S.L. You know an unfinished business means danger.
Unknown Man 2 : That we killed her when she tried to escape and buried her to avoid being caught by the authorities. Afterall,we can't be seen going around with a dead body. The bloody jacket and knife serves as enough evidence.
Unknown Man 1 : You are right but what if she finds her way back and try to expose us. She saw our faces already.
Unknown Man 2 : (laughs hysterically) Boss, we are still miles away from the next city and she doesn't know the way. She can't ever find a way back and even if she does, then we'll do a clean job this time around.
Unknown Man 3 : Sure Man, you are right, let's head off

I covered my mouth to steady my breathing as they went back to their hideout."Who is the infamous S.L?" "Why does he want to kill me?" "What was my offence?" i had so many questions on my mind. Then i remembered the other guy said we were miles away from the next city and that i will probably starve to death before reaching the next city. "Where do I go?", "What do i do?" i felt like crying as i stood up wondering which way to go. I had to choose wisely to avoid getting back in the hands of my assailants. Thunder rumbled and the rain began to pour heavily.

It's been days since i had been walking, i had experienced severe cold because the rain poured heavily almost every night, My clothes were tattered, i was weak, i was limping on one leg all thanks to the glass i stepped on the night was trying to escape death, I managed to remove the glass and stopped the bleeding but i still couldn't walk properly, my hairs were tangled, my eyes were weary, my lips was bleeding and i had cuts over my body. I was hungry and tired, i hadn't eaten anything substantial in the past few days except for the dirty water i came across the way which i forced myself to drink. My legs were giving out and i found it very difficult to keep walking, my head was pounding, i kneeled down trying to regain strength to steady myself, my eyes were blinking and i slumped backwards.

Everywhere went Dark
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by VincenzoZhuxu: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2018
weldone keep it up
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Interesting,

till whn @ next update
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
weldone keep it up
Thanks
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2018
skubido:
Interesting,

till whn @ next update
Today
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 1 (PART 2)

I woke up in a very beautiful garden, i was wearing a white flowing gown, there were so many flowers, i checked myself and looked around, a lot of things had changed, I'm no more in tattered clothes, i look like a princess, the surroundings looked like something that was pulled out of a fairy tale story. I remembered running endlessly through the forest, then i stopped to regain my strength. "Where am i?" "Am i dead?" "Who is here?" "Who brought me here?" Suddenly, everywhere began to slide around, i lost my balance and hit the ground but it was very soft. I opened my eyes a little, the atmosphere has changed, there weren't any flowers now, it was a mixture of white and blue in a blurry way

Voice 1 : She's coming around
Voice 2 : She's so strong. I was scared we were going to lose her when she flatlined
Voice 1 : Keep your voice down for goodness sake

"Who are you?", "Where am i?" I thought as i looked around, i was in a bed, i was on drip, i saw two people hovering over me in a blurry vision. I screamed and tried to jump out of the bed almost ripping the drips away. Two people held me and tried to calm me down.

Woman 1 : You are safe now, dear, relax, okay
Me : Where am i? Who are you? Why are you both hovering around me (i asked trying to put myself in a sitting position. I was very weak and one of the nurses propped me with a pillow)
Woman 2 : You are safe. This is Takdale General Hospital and I'm Nurse Lauren
Me : (shocked)Takdale!!! Hospital!!! How did i get here?
Nurse Lauren : Someone found you unconscious on the street, tattered and almost naked, you were brought here and it's been five days. We've been doing everything we can for you, we almost lost hope when you flatlined
Me : Five Days!!! Flatlined!!! Unconscious!!! Almost naked!!! (i was confused)
Nurse Lauren : Mind telling us your name, sweetheart
Me : My Name!!! Who am i? My name!!! (i look at them somewhat bewildered, i closed my eyes trying to remember what happened, why i was unconscious but no answer came up)
Nurse Lauren : What happened to you? Why were you tattered with cuts all over your body?
Me : I don't know (i replied to their utmost surprise)
Nurse Lauren : I understand you're probably still scared but i want to assure you that you're safe now. Why not take some rest dear, while i get you some refreshments, you are still very tired and weak. (she said reassuringly)

As both of the nurses left, i rolled back and rested my head. Wait "Who am i?", "Why was i unconscious?", "Why was i tattered?" None of this was making sense.

"WHO AM I?", "WHO AM I?"... I asked myself

WHAT NEXT?
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmmmm

OP tanks for the update
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 12:32am On Dec 15, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 2 (PART 1)

TWO YEARS AGO

IN A PARTIALLY DARK OFFICE

A man is sitting on a two seater plush leather upholstery backing the view. He is speaking to someone on phone.

Unknown Man : Has he accepted the proposal
Voice on phone : I don't think so. The executive meeting will hold in less than 24 hours time
Unknown Man : Do we know his stand yet? Positive or Negative
Voice on phone : I don't know yet
Unknown Man : Any leads on the secret files?
Voice on phone : Not yet!
Unknown Man : Is there any precise location for the files?
Voice on phone : There's only one way to do that
Unknown Man : Do It!!! The contents of that file must not be brought to limelight

---------@--------@----------

Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You, Jade!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurray

Ding - Dong - Ding - Dong!!! An unknown ringtone played out so loud interrupting us

Me : Bella, Is that your phone
Bella : No, i don't use an ominous ringtone
Me : Jayden!!! Can you turn that off that phone, you are interrupting my party
Jade - Jade -Wake up, you are gonna be late for school

I opened my eyes dreamily and saw Mum hovering over me

Me : Mum!!! Why did you play that tune so loud (i pouted at my Mum)
Mum : What tune!! (Mum looked at me in a weird way)
Me : That tune!!! It was so loud (i pouted again)
Mum : Having nightmares again, better stand up and get ready, else you are going to be late for school
Me : (i looked around and jumped up from the bed) School!!!
Mum : Party dreams again!!! (Mum asked laughing) No wonder, the blaring sound of your alarm wasn't enough --
Me : (i dashed into the bathroom) Seriously Mum, oh that tune
Mum : Silly girl (she laughed)

I dashed out of the bathroom, and hurriedly dressed up. I opened the drawer to pick my shoe lace.
Not again!!! Jayden!!! I screamed and headed downstairs

Jayden : Morning Sis
Me : My shoelace!!! (i replied in an angry tone)
Jayden : No, not me ---
Me : Liar!!! Don't make me mad this morning
Jayden : Seriously I ---
Mum : Bickering again (Mum frowned at us)
Me : Jayden picked my shoelace again (i replied making faces at my younger brother)
Jayden : I didn't!!! She always ---
Mum : Lighten up on your brother, Jade!!! Use another shoelace. Your Dad is going to be ready in five minutes

I made angry faces at my brother and dashed back upstairs, packed my books and hurry outside just in time to catch up with Dad.

Dad : How are my babies this morning (he smiled warmly at us)
Me : Dad, I'm a big girl and Jayden is the baby (i replied making a mockery face at Jayden)
Jayden : A big girl that was almost late for school (he retorted back with a mockery face)
Me : I'm not your mate (i shouted back) And you should ---
Dad : Are you babies going to enter the car or should i drive off (Dad interrupted)

Mum smiled and waved at us as we entered Dad's car and he drove out of the compound.

My name is Jade Carter, the firstborn of the Prestigious Carter Family and did i mention i have a very silly brother, Jayden. My Dad work with Bliross - A high technology company and My Mum owns a very big Supermarket. My brother and I go to Stroham High School. Most times My Dad drop us off on his way to work, but if he's too busy at work, then we use the city bus.
My sweet sixteen birthday party is slated for this weekend and I'm so so excited. Mum promised to take me shopping and Dad hasn't disclosed his gift yet. I have dreamt a lot about my party, classy gowns, cakes, snacks, decorations and a lot of upgrades. I can already picture a lot of beautiful photos alone, with my friends and ---

Jayden : Dad, will you pick us up today (Jayden asked jolting me back to reality)
Dad : Of course, Dear. Plus a bowl of your favorite Ice cream (Dad looked back and winked as he parked in front of our school gate)
Me : Don't forget mine, Dad ( i pouted)

Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2018
AceOfQueen:
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 2 (PART 1)

TWO YEARS AGO

IN A PARTIALLY DARK OFFICE

A man is sitting on a two seater plush leather upholstery backing the view. He is speaking to someone on phone.

Unknown Man : Has he accepted the proposal
Voice on phone : I don't think so. The executive meeting will hold in less than 24 hours time
Unknown Man : Do we know his stand yet? Positive or Negative
Voice on phone : I don't know yet
Unknown Man : Any leads on the secret files?
Voice on phone : Not yet!
Unknown Man : Is there any precise location for the files?
Voice on phone : There's only one way to do that
Unknown Man : Do It!!! The contents of that file must not be brought to limelight

---------@--------@----------

Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Happy Birthday to You, Jade!!!
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurray

Ding - Dong - Ding - Dong!!! An unknown ringtone played out so loud interrupting us

Me : Bella, Is that your phone
Bella : No, i don't use an ominous ringtone
Me : Jayden!!! Can you turn that off that phone, you are interrupting my party
Jade - Jade -Wake up, you are gonna be late for school

I opened my eyes dreamily and saw Mum hovering over me

Me : Mum!!! Why did you play that tune so loud (i pouted at my Mum)
Mum : What tune!! (Mum looked at me in a weird way)
Me : That tune!!! It was so loud (i pouted again)
Mum : Having nightmares again, better stand up and get ready, else you are going to be late for school
Me : (i looked around and jumped up from the bed) School!!!
Mum : Party dreams again!!! (Mum asked laughing) No wonder, the blaring sound of your alarm wasn't enough --
Me : (i dashed into the bathroom) Seriously Mum, oh that tune
Mum : Silly girl (she laughed)

I dashed out of the bathroom, and hurriedly dressed up. I opened the drawer to pick my shoe lace.
Not again!!! Jayden!!! I screamed and headed downstairs

Jayden : Morning Sis
Me : My shoelace!!! (i replied in an angry tone)
Jayden : No, not me ---
Me : Liar!!! Don't make me mad this morning
Jayden : Seriously I ---
Mum : Bickering again (Mum frowned at us)
Me : Jayden picked my shoelace again (i replied making faces at my younger brother)
Jayden : I didn't!!! She always ---
Mum : Lighten up on your brother, Jade!!! Use another shoelace. Your Dad is going to be ready in five minutes

I made angry faces at my brother and dashed back upstairs, packed my books and hurry outside just in time to catch up with Dad.

Dad : How are my babies this morning (he smiled warmly at us)
Me : Dad, I'm a big girl and Jayden is the baby (i replied making a mockery face at Jayden)
Jayden : A big girl that was almost late for school (he retorted back with a mockery face)
Me : I'm not your mate (i shouted back) And you should ---
Dad : Are you babies going to enter the car or should i drive off (Dad interrupted)

Mum smiled and waved at us as we entered Dad's car and he drove out of the compound.

My name is Jade Carter, the firstborn of the Prestigious Carter Family and did i mention i have a very silly brother, Jayden. My Dad work with Bliross - A high technology company and My Mum owns a very big Supermarket. My brother and I go to Stroham High School. Most times My Dad drop us off on his way to work, but if he's too busy at work, then we use the city bus.
My sweet sixteen birthday party is slated for this weekend and I'm so so excited. Mum promised to take me shopping and Dad hasn't disclosed his gift yet. I have dreamt a lot about my party, classy gowns, cakes, snacks, decorations and a lot of upgrades. I can already picture a lot of beautiful photos alone, with my friends and ---

Jayden : Dad, will you pick us up today (Jayden asked jolting me back to reality)
Dad : Of course, Dear. Plus a bowl of your favorite Ice cream (Dad looked back and winked as he parked in front of our school gate)
Me : Don't forget mine, Dad ( i pouted)

Jayden : Well, Ice cream are for babies, i don't think a big girl needs any (Jayden said making mockery faces at me again)
Me : I wasn't talking to you, pokenoser (i retorted angrily)
We alighted in front of the Gate
Jayden : Bye Dad
Me : Bye Dad
Dad : My lovely babies! Have a nice day at school and No bickering
And He drove off

STAY TUNED... �
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by Ann2012(f): 1:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Following
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

Written by @_Ace_Of_Queen_

EPISODE 2 (PART 2)

BLIROSS CORPORATIONS

Young Man : Morning Mr Carter
Mr Carter : Hey Will!!! Morning
Will : Mr Ben has been waiting for you for the past twenty minutes
Mr Carter : Oh! I'm sorry. I was caught up with my troublesome babies
Will : I see. (smiling) They can be quite troublesome

Climbing up the stairs that led to his office, Mr Carter met Mr Ben in the reception room. Ben was a longtime friend of Mr Carter and they had done a few business deals together.

Mr Carter : Ben, i thought you traveled already.
Mr Ben : I was supposed to but you know the deal is more important
Mr Carter : (laughing) What a remarkable business man!
Mr Ben : You could say that again
Mr Carter : I'm sorry for keeping you waiting Ben. I had to drop off the kids and you know how troublesome they could be. Besides, i wasn't thinking you'll be here
Mr Ben : (all smiles) I understand perfectly. Of course, i know especially Jade
Mr Carter : (smiling) We both know she likes to think she's not troublesome

Mr Carter led the way to the Executive Director office, the third office on the left. After dropping his small briefcase and offering Ben a sit, they both sat down to discuss.

Mr Ben : How's the partnership proposal coming along?
Mr Carter : Progressive. The deals kept getting more interesting
Mr Ben : Oh I see. Have you chosen your front runners? I heard that Garcia proposed a multi million dollar deal.
Mr Carter : (smiling) Yea... His deal was very interesting. I never expected less
Mr Ben : Oh, I see (raising his eyebrows)
Mr Carter : (smiling) Relax friend. There's no possibility of Bliross striking a partnership with Garcia, not even for a multi million dollar deal. Garcia is an over ambitious man, there's no assurance on what he would do if he secured the partnership deal
Mr Ben : (smiling) I was just making sure I'm still standing in a very secured position.
Mr Carter : You are over secured friend (he replied smiling at Ben)
Mr Ben : In that case, i will like to take my leave. I need to get some things prepared before the celebrations (he said winking)
Mr Carter : Aren't you traveling again. Thought you said its important
Mr Ben : I'm not too sure.
Mr Carter : You should put your mind at rest. We both know the partnership deal is already a success (he smiled back)

Mr Carter excorted Ben downstairs and walked him to his car chatting all along.

Mr Carter : Oh! You changed your car. Who would have guessed you would join the Lamborghini gang (he said jokingly)
Mr Ben : Change is a constant thing and i like to keep up these days (he replied in a joking manner)
Mr Carter : Oh! I agree. Especially when you're about to secure a very important business deal (he joked)

Mr Carter walked back to the building entrance, he stopped and looked back as Mr Ben's drove past the gate. The atmosphere went tense

A black object blinked dimly under Mr Carter's office table. It was tiny and invisible.

Mr Ben smiled to himself as he drove on the highway.
"There's going to be a lot of change, Mr Carter" he grinned

IS MR CARTER SAFE?
IS MR BEN TRULY THE FRIEND MR CARTER THINK HE IS?

Episode 3 is fully loaded �
Fasten your seatbelts
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Done,

Ride on
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 3 (PART 1)

STROHAM HIGH SCHOOL

Bella : Gist me again JC, you know i can't wait for your party (Bella said excitedly as we stroll down the corridors)
Me : You can't be as excited as I am. I mean, Mum already promised exquisite and classy shopping which means massive wardrobe upgrade (i said excitedly)
Bella : Really!!! I can't wait
Me : You know the best part is that i get to pick my two best friends for shopping as well
Bella : Wow! We're rocking matching outfits
Me : Yes!!!
Olivia : I'm still waiting for the big news (Olivia said eyeing me)
Me : Big News! Like (i opened my hands to indicate i don't understand what she meant)
Olivia : Like a car as a gift for your sweet sixteen birthday (Olivia squealed)
Me : (smiling) You girls should take a chill pill. I don't know what Dad is going to give me as a gift but since he hasn't disclosed it yet, I'm also guessing maybe it's a car
Olivia : Yesss!!! (Olivia jumped up) You had better enroll for driving lessons in summer.
Me : (laughing) Come on, i didn't say it's a car, I'm just saying ---
Bella : (interrupting Jade) Come on JC, we both know how much your Dad likes to spoil you
Me : Hahahaha (i laughed)
Olivia : I really can't wait for the weekend party, i wish i have the powers to just fast forward the time
Me : (still laughing) Don't worry, my party is going to be so lit.
We walked up to the school gate and parted to go to our various homes.
Bella : Bye, JC
Olivia : See you tomorrow

I waved at them and walked up to where Jayden was already waiting for me. He looked surly and not as chatty as he used to me which was a big concern for me. My brother might be very troublesome, stubborn and like to get on my nerves but he's the best brother i will ever have and seeing him looking like a zombie gives me a lot of concern

Me : Jayden, what's wrong, you look like you are about to cry
Jayden : Nothing, sis. I'm fine (he replied calmly)
Me : Come on, tell me (i plucked his cheek playfully)
Jayden : Dad's not here, he promised to pick us up after school
Me : (laughing) Oh! I get you, you are sulking because Dad promised to pick us up with a bowl of ice cream. You are definitely an ice cream baby
Jayden : (looking at me with teary eyes) No, you can't understand Jade
Me : (now alarmed) What's wrong Jayden, talk to me
Jayden : What's if something bad happens
Me : WHAT!!! (I exclaimed)

MR CARTER PROMISED TO SHOW UP TO PICK JADE AND JAYDEN FROM SCHOOL BUT NOW HE'S RUNNING LATE!
CAN JAYDEN SENSE BAD VIBES?
IS SOMETHING BAD REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN?
OR HAS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED ALREADY?
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 3 (PART 2)

Jayden : What's if something bad happens
Me : (shocked) WHAT! Why would you say that Jay (i bent down to be at his eye level)
Jayden : Nothing, i just have this very strange feeling that something bad wants to happen
Me : (i pulled Jayden closed and hugged him) Nothing is gonna happen, little brother. (he nodded and hugged me back) So, why don't we walk down to the nearest grocery store to get your favorite ice cream bowl before taking the city bus. Are you happy now?
Jayden : (he smiled) Yes
Jayden smiled and looked happy but it wasn't as genuine, i know my brother very well enough to know when he's happy and when he's not. I decided to shrug it off and put my mind off it. What could possibly have made him think about something bad happening? I thought as we walked away

Nearby, three guys in black shades watched Jade and Jayden from a parked car as they strolled down the street. One of them brought out a phone and dialed a number
Guy 1 : (speaking in a deep baritone voice) He isn't here yet but the kids are out.
He nodded to a few instructions on phone, then turned to face the other two men.
Guy 1 : We stick to the plan for now.

BLIROSS CORPORATIONS
Mr Carter was just packing up in his office. He picked up the Land phone and dialed a number. Few minutes later, Will came over.

Will : You called for me, Sir
Mr Carter : Tomorrow, i want you to be as early as possible
Will : Ok Sir
Mr Carter : The boards of directors might be arriving very early and i want everything to be as orderly as possible
Will : Ok Sir

Will left the office. Mr Carter took a look at the time, it's already 3pm
"Oh geez! Jayden isn't gonna be too happy if i didn't show up with his bowl of ice cream"
Packing his folder into the drawer, he picked up his briefcase, opening the door of his office, his phone beeped indicating an Incoming call. The phone screen showed an unknown number, he shrugged but picked up anyway.
"WHAT!!!" He exclaimed

AT THE CARTER'S HOME
Everywhere looks ransacked and turned over.
A figure clad in a black trenchcoat walks from the living room towards the bedroom bacing the view. The figure brought out a cellphone and typed three words - "It's not here"

THE ADVENTURES IS ABOUT TO GET STARTED
I CAN TELL YOU IT'S A BUMPY RIDE
WILL JADE SURVIVE IT ALL?

This is a continuation of Episode 3. It was supposed to be published on Monday but you know �Festive preparations.
☺Hope you enjoyed your Christmas �
Did you Enjoy the story so far?
���
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sure...

Tanks for the update
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 4

BLIROSS CORPORATIONS

Mr Carter hurried downstairs, entered his car and drove out of the company premises. His expression was fierce, he opened his briefcase, opened a slightly wrapped box and brought out a cellphone. He dialed a number.

Up at Mr Carter's Office, the black object blinked dimly under his table. A key was inserted the lock and someone comes into the office. He was wearing a black trouser and leather shoes. The figure strolled around the office opening the drawers in search of something. After five minutes of searching, he brought his phone and dialed a number and spoke three words - "It's not here".
He then retrieved the black object under the table, went out and locked the door

BACK AT THE HIGHWAY

We're almost at the grocery store when my cellphone rang. It was an unknown number but i picked up anyway.

Voice on phone : Where are you (In a very frantic voice)
Me : (instantly recognizing the voice in phone) Dad!!!
Mr Carter : Listen to me! Keep your voice down
Me : Dad! Why are you calling with an unknown number. You are late, have you bought the ice cream because Jayden has been ---
Mr Carter : JADE!!! Listen to me, okay, i need you to listen very carefully and follow all instructions (he sounded very serious)
Me : (somewhat shocked and confused) What's is happening? You are scaring me. You are sounding strange, you ---
Mr Carter : JUST LISTEN!!! Wherever you are, Don't go home.
Me : (my eyes widen) Why? We're already on our way home
Mr Carter : There's not enough time okay! Don't go home!!!
Me : Ok! Should we stay here
Mr Carter : No!
Me : Dad! What should we do?
Mr Carter : Listen, there's a car following you (Jade eyes widen) Don't look around! Don't!
Me : (now scared) Who - Who are they?
Mr Carter : They are some very bad people. I don't have much time to explain. Take your brother, catch the nearest city bus to your Mum's supermarket, drop Jayden and take another bus to McKinley's street. Jade, don't tell anyone about your destination.
Me : Okay!
Mr Carter : Do you understand?
Me : (still confused) Okay! (turning to my brother) Jayden, we have to go
Jayden : (looking somewhat confused and sad) But we're almost at the grocery store, my ice cream (he pouted)
Me : We don't have much time to stay here, I promise I'll explain later

Grabbing Jayden, we walked briskly to the park. From the corner of my eyes, i could see a Black BMW car. Dad was right but how did he know we were being followed? Is he somewhere near us? I was lost in thoughts as we boarded the almost full city bus. What was happening? I was very confused. First, it was Jayden sulken behavior and then Dad series of instructions came next. We were also being followed but by who? Dad said they are some very bad people, will they kill us? Will they kidnap us? Why is all this happening few days to my birthday party?
We alighted from the bus at the supermarket.
"Mum!!!" I called
I went to look for her but she wasn't in the supermarket. There was only two workers there. I greeted them and asked about Mom's whereabouts but they don't seem to know. I dropped my bag, changed into a casual wear.

Me : Jay, I'll be right back okay (i reassured my little brother)
Jayden : (looking surly) No ice cream and you promised to explain why we had to leave in a hurry but you didn't
Me : When I'm back, I'll explain everything, okay. (my phone beeped silently interrupting me)
Jayden : Where are you going? (he burst into tears) I can feel something bad is going to happen. I don't want to lose you, Jade
Me : I'll explain later, i promise. (i hugged my little brother) I'm going to be fine (i reassured him)

I pecked my little brother, grabbed my slingbag and headed out of the supermarket. I took the nearest bus and dropped at McKinley street. Dad didn't give a specific destination and i couldn't call back because it's an unknown number, he had strictly warned me not to call his cellphone.
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by AceOfQueen(f): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
AceOfQueen:
THE ADVENTURES OF JADE

EPISODE 4

BLIROSS CORPORATIONS

Mr Carter hurried downstairs, entered his car and drove out of the company premises. His expression was fierce, he opened his briefcase, opened a slightly wrapped box and brought out a cellphone. He dialed a number.

Up at Mr Carter's Office, the black object blinked dimly under his table. A key was inserted the lock and someone comes into the office. He was wearing a black trouser and leather shoes. The figure strolled around the office opening the drawers in search of something. After five minutes of searching, he brought his phone and dialed a number and spoke three words - "It's not here".
He then retrieved the black object under the table, went out and locked the door

BACK AT THE HIGHWAY

We're almost at the grocery store when my cellphone rang. It was an unknown number but i picked up anyway.

Voice on phone : Where are you (In a very frantic voice)
Me : (instantly recognizing the voice in phone) Dad!!!
Mr Carter : Listen to me! Keep your voice down
Me : Dad! Why are you calling with an unknown number. You are late, have you bought the ice cream because Jayden has been ---
Mr Carter : JADE!!! Listen to me, okay, i need you to listen very carefully and follow all instructions (he sounded very serious)
Me : (somewhat shocked and confused) What's is happening? You are scaring me. You are sounding strange, you ---
Mr Carter : JUST LISTEN!!! Wherever you are, Don't go home.
Me : (my eyes widen) Why? We're already on our way home
Mr Carter : There's not enough time okay! Don't go home!!!
Me : Ok! Should we stay here
Mr Carter : No!
Me : Dad! What should we do?
Mr Carter : Listen, there's a car following you (Jade eyes widen) Don't look around! Don't!
Me : (now scared) Who - Who are they?
Mr Carter : They are some very bad people. I don't have much time to explain. Take your brother, catch the nearest city bus to your Mum's supermarket, drop Jayden and take another bus to McKinley's street. Jade, don't tell anyone about your destination.
Me : Okay!
Mr Carter : Do you understand?
Me : (still confused) Okay! (turning to my brother) Jayden, we have to go
Jayden : (looking somewhat confused and sad) But we're almost at the grocery store, my ice cream (he pouted)
Me : We don't have much time to stay here, I promise I'll explain later

Grabbing Jayden, we walked briskly to the park. From the corner of my eyes, i could see a Black BMW car. Dad was right but how did he know we were being followed? Is he somewhere near us? I was lost in thoughts as we boarded the almost full city bus. What was happening? I was very confused. First, it was Jayden sulken behavior and then Dad series of instructions came next. We were also being followed but by who? Dad said they are some very bad people, will they kill us? Will they kidnap us? Why is all this happening few days to my birthday party?
We alighted from the bus at the supermarket.
"Mum!!!" I called
I went to look for her but she wasn't in the supermarket. There was only two workers there. I greeted them and asked about Mom's whereabouts but they don't seem to know. I dropped my bag, changed into a casual wear.

Me : Jay, I'll be right back okay (i reassured my little brother)
Jayden : (looking surly) No ice cream and you promised to explain why we had to leave in a hurry but you didn't
Me : When I'm back, I'll explain everything, okay. (my phone beeped silently interrupting me)
Jayden : Where are you going? (he burst into tears) I can feel something bad is going to happen. I don't want to lose you, Jade
Me : I'll explain later, i promise. (i hugged my little brother) I'm going to be fine (i reassured him)

I pecked my little brother, grabbed my slingbag and headed out of the supermarket. I took the nearest bus and dropped at McKinley street. Dad didn't give a specific destination and i couldn't call back because it's an unknown number, he had strictly warned me not to call his cellphone.

I turned into an alley on the left based on instincts.
I had barely walked a few metres when i felt i was being followed. Through the corner of my eyes, i could see the same Black BMW trailing me. They are still few metres away from me. I wasn't very familiar with McKinley street. Up ahead, there was a road leading to the right, i kept walking with the same pace not wanting to alert them that i knew i was being followed.
I darted suddenly into the road leading to the right, there was an abandoned building up ahead, i headed straight to the back of the building. With my back pressed against the wall firmly, i tried to steady my breathing. I can hear footsteps. "What do i do?" "Who are those following me? "Why were they following me?" "Where are you, Dad?" "What is happening?" thought to myself.
Suddenly a hand covered my mouth,
My eyes widen.

THE ADVENTURES HAS BEGUN
IS JADE SAFE?
WILL SHE BE CAUGHT?

�Last episode in the Year 2018
A Big Thank you for following this story so far
Wishing you all a Prosperous New Year ahead
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by skubido(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmmm,, she must ooo

HNY in advance oooo, abawalayo
Re: The Adventures Of Jade by GreatAmmy(f): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sigh!

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Wole Soyinka Upholds His Promise; Americans React / Getting Served In Lagos - A True Life Story - Ohibenemma. / Premium Quillbot Accounts For Writers (paraphrasing Tool) 1 Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.