Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor (13099 Views)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2018

Members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Isoko, Delta State, have rejected the candidature of Leo Ogor, the minority leader and member representing Isoko Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives.

Instead, the party members have resolved to support Joel Onowakpo Thomas, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Members of the PDP made the public rejection of Ogor at Oleh, headquarters of Isoko South Local Government Area of the state, during the official inauguration of the campaign council and committee. They said they would support the APC candidate, rather than allow Ogor, who has health challenges, to return to the house for the fifth time.

In September, Isoko indigenes had urged Ogor to quit politics and take care of his health.

Earlier in May, Mrs. Peace Ogor, wife of the PDP lawmaker, had expressed her displeasure with "unnecessary pressure by selfish politicians" on her husband, who has been battling stroke to join the 2019 contest.

Led by the son of the Chairman, Isoko traditional ruler's council, Prince Anthony Ovrawah, they disclosed that the rejection of Ogor by the PDP family became imperative following the federal lawmaker's "critical" health challenge, which has made it impossible for him to attend plenary for the past five months.

Ovrawah, who is the son of the traditional ruler of Oleh kingdom, and Chairman of the group, Election Beyond Party Lines, admonished Ogor to drop his ambition to take proper care of his failing health, adding that they wouldn't want a continuation of representation by proxy.

Speaking on the decision of the members, he said: "Honourable Leo Ogor should take a bow and retire home peacefully and attend to his ill health which calls for urgent attention.

"Be that as it may, we in the PDP rejected and disowned Honourable Leo Ogor as his emergence as flagbearer of our party, PDP, has made it look like a mockery, foolery, and insult to the sensibility of Isoko nation. At times one will ask, as vibrant as Isoko nation, full of intellectuals from all walks of life that cut across all party lines, does that mean if Honourable Leo Ogor dies today, the Isoko nation will not produce another person to represent them at the National Assembly?

"The emergence of Hon. Joel Onowakpo Thomas as the flag bearer of the APC for the Isoko Federal House of Representatives has rekindled hope of robust and genuine representation at the National Assembly come 2019. On behalf of myself and thousands of PDP faithful across the Isoko nation, we have vowed to lend our support to Hon. Joel Onowakpo Thomas, come 2019 general election into the Federal House of Representatives. Honourable Joel Onowakpo Thomas remains a new face and hope for Isoko nation with sagacity that is full of life to represent Isoko nation in the National Assembly."

In his remarks at the event, Thomas assured the people of better representation.

"My campaign should be anchored on youth empowerment, infrastructural development which will include the completion of the Isoko Ring Road, the completion of the 132KVA step down in Ozoro, creation and completion of many more roads," he said.

"Moving NDDC and other agencies of government from merely renovation of classroom to construction and implementation of major projects. Take this as my social contact with the Isoko people: I will not be a contractor and a legislator at the same time."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/03/pdp-members-isoko-vow-support-apc-candidate-instead-ailing-leo-ogor

Mynd44

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
PDP delta state is falling apart grin

Atiku is campaigning in sokoto, 13,000 in Benue decamped from PDP to APC and now PDP people in Delta have now thrown their support behind an APC candidate. cheesy

Wahala dey

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Lincoln275(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
money is involved
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by koolgee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okay...
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by LOGDAN(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ghh
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Newbiee: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
One by one dey go change gear, move to the next level.
The coast is becoming clearer by the day.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by bentlywills(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
That's the spirit people

Let's vote for competent individuals not dez half baked men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by etugba(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
POLITICS COME HERE..

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by rapid101(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Atiku is campaigning in sokoto, 13,000 in Benue decamped from PDP to APC and now PDP people in Delta have now thrown their support behind an APC candidate. cheesy

Wahala dey
Oboy no deceive ur sef apc no go see light for delta nd benue

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by quickberry2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
rapid101:

This one is in pains. This film will be very interesting to watch cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by sonofthunder: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
we are now in the end game... like for the avengers(APC)... share for thanos (PDP)

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Akosbaba(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Normal levels

Man must chop
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
sonofthunder:
we are now on the end game... like for the avengers(APC)... share for thanos)(PDP)

You know the Avengers will always win that's why we have Avengers 4

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by rapid101(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This one is in pains. This film will be very interesting to watch cheesy
lolz
No worry na next year e no far again
Hope u get pvc grin
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
rapid101:
lolz
No worry na next year e no far again
Hope u get pvc grin

That next year will send you into a coma. Las las you go dey alright

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by sonofthunder: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You know the Avengers will always win that's why we have Avengers 4
Lol... watch your back, the haters are right behind you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by gurunlocker: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
This hardworking chief executive zombie is here again...

Can't imagine how your life will be in real sense.
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by buhariguy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Delta is coming to APC and SS is fully APC.
We must be Senate President.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by ikaboy: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
So Leo ogor weh de incapacitated still ollect ticket. This is an insult to the isokos

We won't take this

6 Likes

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
gurunlocker:
This hardworking chief executive zombie is here again...

Can't imagine how your life will be in real sense.

Peaceful and loaded with fun and joy while yours must be extremely bitter and loaded with wailing pain cheesy

Las las you go dey alright wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Delta is coming to APC and SS is fully APC.
We must be Senate President.

SS must produce the next senate Presido and we know who that person would be already so the south south must align with the center sharp sharp and genuinely reap the rewards unlike Mr Juicy Appointments who is only focused on his state yet giving them nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Pajapaja: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
rapid101:
Lmao
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by gurunlocker: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Peaceful and loaded with fun and joy while yours must be extremely bitter and loaded with wailing pain cheesy

Las las you go dey alright wink

Lol.... Pain? I don't follow politicians about.

You know the peace that brings? Just imagine the pain you will be when all these your propaganda you are paid to do fail. No more 30k... grin grin

How was China? Hope you enjoyed your Chinese ban? I expect you to have sense now, next time don't post fake news again you hear? GL grin grin grin
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Bobbysteps: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
rapid101:
which of the Benue are you talking about? if PDP get 40% in Benue, den, take it that they have won. politics is not online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol.... Pain? I don't follow politicians about.

You know the peace that brings? Just imagine the pain you will be when all these your propaganda you are paid to do fail. No more 30k... grin grin

How was China? Hope you enjoyed your Chinese ban? I expect you to have sense now, next time don't post fake news again you hear? GL grin grin grin

Incidentally a clear conscience needs no financial inducement unlike your sort.

So your nightmares told you I get paid for my support? grin

Those nightmares must be on another kind of high.

First I went to Sweden and got given an award for something I did, then I went to China.

Such a person as I do not need 30k. There is even a 500k give away here on nairaland from me come Febuhari so what would 30k do for me?

Poverty must have eaten away your senses

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Pekele007: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Wahala dey

Stop jumping upadan, it's a normal practice everywhere.

House of Assembly elections are done based on individuals not party.

how old are you again self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by mfm04622: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Wahala dey

Don't worry! That is for only one state House of assembly seat. Other seats are safe, nothing to worry about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Pekele007: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Incidentally a clear conscience needs no financial inducement unlike your sort.

So your nightmares told you I get paid for my support? grin

Those nightmares must be on another kind of high.

First I went to Sweden and got given an award for something I did, then I went to China.

Such a person as I do not need 30k. There is even a 500k give away here on nairaland from me come Febuhari so what would 30k do for me?

Poverty must have eaten away your senses

Sweden in Benue I guess. grin
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pekele007:

Stop jumping upadan, it's a normal practice everywhere.

House of Assembly elections are done based on individuals not party.

how old are you again self

Old enough to know you are in pains. cheesy

So HOA is based on individuals yet they all contest on a party platform and beg for endorsement from the same party they contest on their platform.

How old are you again self?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Backtracks, Constitutes Campaign Team For Husband’s Re-election / Onnoghen Appeals Conviction By CCT / What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.