Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor (13094 Views)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Buterflyle0: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2018
chiedozie198100:

you can go to the nearest nursery school and feed them with these your lies.
nigeria is worse off in agriculture than ever before.
you and your demonic goons went on rampage in the food basket region (benue, kogi, taraba, plateau) of Nigeria, sacking farms and killing farmers.
and you still have the guts to say you are doing good in agriculture.

may the blood of our innocent farmers never depart from you and your co-travelers hands.

Same way the blood of all those PDP killed by those PDP paid to do so will never depart from their hands and heads and the heads and hands of their supporters like you.

May they haunt all of you combined .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by GavelSlam: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The guy who called me a fool, that white lady is classier and has so much upstairs than your entire lineage multiplied by 1000.

You need to see her massive piggery and how fully automated it is and she has a few Africans like you working for her too.

If you need a job (which I suspect you do because you sound hungry), simply holla

He would send you a PM discretely .
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by chiedozie198100: 1:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Same way the blood of all those PDP killed by those PDP paid to do so will never depart from their hands and heads and the heads and hands of their supporters like you.

May they haunt all of you combined .

dont worry nigeria will be cured of this APC lunacy once and for all.
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Nasir123(m): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Incidentally a clear conscience needs no financial inducement unlike your sort.

So your nightmares told you I get paid for my support? grin

Those nightmares must be on another kind of high.

First I went to Sweden and got given an award for something I did, then I went to China.

Such a person as I do not need 30k. There is even a 500k give away here on nairaland from me come Febuhari so what would 30k do for me?

Poverty must have eaten away your senses

Abeg,if your give away start,no forget me o!
I00k from inside self,I'm OK.

I nodey joke o!
Thanks.
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Bobbysteps:
which of the Benue are you talking about? if PDP get 40% in Benue, den, take it that they have won. politics is not online.

He is definitely not from Benue grin
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by rapid101(m): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2018
Bobbysteps:
which of the Benue are you talking about? if PDP get 40% in Benue, den, take it that they have won. politics is not online.
Oga I b wazobia cus I get friend from der nd I get info on wht happenin der, don't let dem deceive u oh
If apc get 10% from there den know apc has won 2019 election
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by rapid101(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That next year will send you into a coma. Las las you go dey alright
coma ke
Politics na game of loose or win but d painful part b say if pmb win me nd u ny go suffer d next level hardship
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by rapid101(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This one is in pains. This film will be very interesting to watch cheesy
ogbeni a real Nigerian don't play politics of bitterness

Loose or win
We re atikulating

Dele momodh
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by BeautifulMind2: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP delta state is falling apart grin

Atiku is campaigning in sokoto, 13,000 in Benue decamped from PDP to APC and now PDP people in Delta have now thrown their support behind an APC candidate. cheesy

Wahala dey
Breaking
APC chieftain, thousands of supporters decamp to PDP

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

POLITICS2019 election: APC chieftain, thousands of supporters decamp to PDPPublished on December 3, 2018 By John Owen Nwachukwu

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Kebbi State, Alhaji Muatapha Asaija, has dumped the party.
The business mogul defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state along with thousands of his supporters.
The aggrieved former member of the APC, said his defection was due to the discrepancies in the last primaries.
Asaija was received by the PDP state executive and governorship candidate of the party.

He claimed that APC was not fair to him during the party’s primaries.
“They were not fair to me during the just concluded primary elections. It was not free, fair and transparent.
So, that compelled me to move out from the party with my supporters”, he said.

Speaking, the governorship candidate of the PDP in the state, Sen. Isah Galaudu, expressed satisfaction over the defection of Asaija, describing him as a very influential person in the area.

In the words of Galaudu, “We are relying on God for total victory. If the people of the state elected us.”
“I will empower farmers and I will never cheat anybody in terms of the disbursement. We shall pay pensioners their entitlements without any delay,” he said.

1 Share

Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Alcacer47: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2018
chiedozie198100:

wow, so tramadol is this readily available?
see how off point and disjointed your comment is.
shey I warned u to stop licking cownu's butthole nau, afterall his dog jack is more important than your entire generation grin grin grin
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Bobbysteps: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Benue people know Buhari isn't responsible for that. They know their governor is the chief culprit which is why PDP will be sacked from Benue come 2019
Gbam my broda. you know it all
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Bobbysteps: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go and play with sand or something more your age. The issues with Nigeria is above your pay grade.

Nigeria used to be an Agricultural nation until we struck oil. Thereafter lots of people dumped Agriculture and began to clamour for free oil money forgetting that the only thing that cannot evolve is food.

Today the world is going electric and the price of oil is becoming erratic. Its only a matter of time before oil becomes as useless as the P in psychology.

Diversification we should have started 16 years ago under PDP, they rather focused solely on oil.

Now under PMB we are going hard into Agriculture and as of today our food imports have dropped from $1.6b to $160m in Just 4 years of Buhari.

Nigeria is doing very well in Agriculture now than ever.
please tell them more. they are seriously lacking behind.
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by Kennywills7(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP delta state is falling apart grin

Atiku is campaigning in sokoto, 13,000 in Benue decamped from PDP to APC and now PDP people in Delta have now thrown their support behind an APC candidate. cheesy

Wahala dey
Bro as an Isoko man i tell people are speaking for themselves. Isoko pdp didn't endorse onowakpo and will never do so
Re: PDP Members In Isoko Vow To Support APC Candidate Instead Of Pdps Leo Ogor by chiedozie198100: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Alcacer47:
shey I warned u to stop licking cownu's butthole nau, afterall his dog jack is more important than your entire generation grin grin grin

wow, a member of the COW FVCKERS gang is talking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Swearing In Of Ebonyi State Gov, Eng. Dave Umahi / Ahmad Lawan: Sexual Harassment Bill Passed To Guarantee Safety Of Students / 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.