Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa (26672 Views)

Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Man Drowns In A River In Katsina-Ala, Benue While Swimming With Friends / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Local boat carrying passengers and goods worth millions, has caught fire in a river in Swali river in yenagoa of bayelsa state. What led to the fire is not yet known.
Although no life was lost but so many goods was lost...

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by HarryDuce(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Looks like bunkered crude.

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by WinningEleven(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
My fellow Nigerians,
I'm getting scared about the future of our country and the type of Nigeria our children will meet.
The west is already suspecting our "president" of being a clone. Guys I'm scared o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Guyman02: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Me looking at the picture of the burning crude oil badge taken by the OP from 30km away hiding behind a plantain plantation grin
OP stayed far because going close can get you arrested as a crude oil bunkerer by JTF cheesy

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
HarryDuce:
Looks like bunkered crude.

But of course grin

Karma caught up.

I hope the occupants chose the river before karma got to them. grin

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Carrying goods or fuel??

All those oil bunkerers in Rivers Bayelsa

BUHARI /APC thugs at it again
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by PhenomenalAustin: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by mjabdulk: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
let them be rescued
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Sleyanya1(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Dammmmnnnnn
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by PhenomenalAustin: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
Mbaka is a FRAUD! angry

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by dkronicle(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Burnt sacrifice grin
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Bustincole(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Hope every1 survive
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by OneManLegion(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2018
I see fire..
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2018
Good day sir/ma, pls kindly assist me. I'm a final year student having difficulty completing my school and hostel fee. The registration portal was recently locked and reopened for just six days. Pls assist me as you deem fit. God bless you.

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Lankybaby(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2018
ehya
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Oh no!
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by GentleMoney: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by solochris(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
derok7677:

Is there nothing the admin can do to this individual?
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Simeony007(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Village to village people, interhouse wars!!!
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by LaniXmen: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Why naa
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by 2lateBiafra: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2018
NA OYEL WEy THEM STEAL
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Authoreety: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2018
All ds bunkers nd cigar na 5&6
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by omooba969(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
My fellow Nigerians,
I'm getting scared about the future of our country and the type of Nigeria our children will meet.
The west is already suspecting our "president" of being a clone. Guys I'm scared o

You're still peddling lies - get over it Dumbo. cool

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Don't smoke and drive PITY
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by kinvin09: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Tizu(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Carrying goods or fuel??

All those oil bunkerers in Rivers Bayelsa

BUHARI /APC thugs at it again

No. Most times the fire in boats are caused by the local dry gin - ogogoro while being taken to the market. I have lived there while doing my National Youth Service program. It was a frequent occurrence.

Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Local boat carrying passengers and goods worth millions, has caught fire in a river in Swali river in yenagoa of bayelsa state. What led to the fire is not yet known.
Although no life was lost but so many goods was lost...

That thick smoke should give u a clue that there are lots of fuel inside that boat, may be bunkering and not necessarily passengers boat. But its like they have appointed top nigerdelta avengers to APC government. The magic the government used to gentle them is still a mystery to me.
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by Dantedasz(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Tizu:

No. Most times the fire in boats are caused by the local dry gin - ogogoro while being taken to the market. I have lived there while doing my National Youth Service program. It was a frequent occurrence.

That thick smoke is stolen crude oil.
That fire is not gin or Ogogoro.
Re: Local Boat Caught Fire In The Middle Of A River In Bayelsa by lonelydora: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Navy have destroyed another boat. This is the cause of the black soot in PH

Christmas Tragedy As Medical Doctor Dies In Inferno / Motorcycle Rider Collides With Corolla In Anambra, Dies On The Spot (Graphic) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life