Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim (7045 Views)

To Gain Igbo Support, Tinubu Must Sign Pact To Relinquish Power To SE In 4yrs / Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? / 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by SirBunky85(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2018
bilms:
ADP Presidential Aspirant urges President Buhari to step down for Olawepo Hashim

Former Presidential aspirant under the umbrella of African Democratic Party, ADP, Mathias Sado has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to relinquish his presidential ambition to People’s Trust candidate, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim.

Sado who stated this on Sunday at a media briefing while handing over his political structures to Olawepo’s campaign team, said Buhari should put his support behind Olawepo.

According to him, Olawepo-Hashim is the only credible candidate who can tackle the two leading political party candidates, Buhari and Atiku.

“At this point, we are not looking for politicians but statesmen who can yield themselves to the National interest.

“As we speak the country is on life support. We have not had leaders who have abilities to transform the country. We (politicians) should look beyond our selfish interest.

“It is about the desire to serve. I have made consultation before now and it’s time to forge ahead.

“It is not possible for one to become a president without bringing other people. I have spoken to Gbenga and as seen the similarities will share.  I feel I should not pursue my agenda but to collaborate”.

He said Olawepo should reach out to the youths and get a good number of people that believe in the project.

“We have a lot of followers across the 36 states and equally strong in the social media. We have a lot of structures that would support him.

“The country is bleeding and serious trouble. We have become poverty capital. This is not the time to play politics but statesmanship. We are setting a new agenda for the country, to build a country. This is not the time to be divided but united on common vision.

“Olawepo has the tenacity and audacity. It is achievable.

“I submit immorality, my dreams, desire, hope to Olawepo. Every single structure I have I submit to work together.  I am putting my vision down to build a country for the next generation.

In his response Olawepo thanked Sado and assured that he is committed to bring everybody to the table to have a better Nigeria.

“I have been talking to 20 political parties who have signed up for this movement.

“The destination of Nigeria is to be a great country. Things that have never happened positively will begin to happen.

“Nigeria will be great again. The dream of restoration within 5 years is achievable. The dream of 4trillion dollar economy. We will work very hard to achieve this. This is a very important addition to us, Olawepo assured.

http://www.dailydispatchnewspaper.com/drop-your-ambition-and-support-gbenga-olawepo-adp-presidential-aspirant-tells-buhari/
atymes, I think dis olawepo is just playing to the gallery.does he evn has d structure to win a local govt election? he's now taking dis his joke too far
Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2018
I have a problem with us Nigerians. We have been enslaved and mind controlled to believe we cant make this country great again. PDP are busy building a reputation from the weaknesses of the APC. The APC have attempted to fight corruption but have proven to be too weak for the fight. Beloved Nigerians we can decide to try ADP. Atiku and Buhari have proven to be the presidents we do not need for now. I personally call on any right thinking nigerian to give your 2019 choice a critical look. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Hashim will make Nigeria proud
Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by Walelavender(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2018
The Olawepo Hashim guys on this platform are really doing a great job, unlike Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu , Ezekwesili and the likes, who you hardly read about. Though it is obviously a two-horse race between the devil and the deep blue sea again, just as 2015.
Without a structure, you can't win a presidential election....these newbies should start building their structures across all divides, now. Not for 2019 but future elections.
Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2018
Walelavender:
The Olawepo Hashim guys on this platform are really doing a great job, unlike Fela Durotoye, Kingsley Moghalu , Ezekwesili and the likes, who you hardly read about. Though it is obviously a two-horse race between the devil and the deep blue sea again, just as 2015.
Without a structure, you can't win a presidential election....these newbies should start building their structures across all divides, now. Not for 2019 but future elections.

It's not a 2 horse race. Hashim will make Nigeria better
Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by Walelavender(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
bilms:

It's not a 2 horse race. Hashim will make Nigeria better
You know I have given you the accolades you deserve grin You are doing a good job but as a Realist, you and I know how it would pan out. Very unfortunate but that's the truth
Re: Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Trust me, it won't be as many thinks.

In the next few weeks, Hashim will surprise the nation.

Just follow the campaign . Hashim will be president in 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Must Be Free! The 2023 Slogan for Lagos / Meet The First Man To Be Arrested In 2021 In Nigeria (Photo) / Ekweremadu Handshake May Get Him Pardon From Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.