Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria (23033 Views)

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by teekay213(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2018
WaffenSS:

Direct descendant of saint Peter?

Boy you missed some Sunday school lessons
Lol,I guess you go to one of this new generation churches.

In Christendom every pope is the direct descendant of saint Peter
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Truefaith: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Is it not time, if you think you are a Christian, to check what Mr Oyedepo is teaching with your Bible open?

You have unconsciously redefined who a SORCERER is if you think Mr Oyedepo is a Christian.

David Oyedepo says he brings out LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of his followers.

Where in the Bible did you read anything of such?

Open your Bible!

The GROSS DECEPTION prophesied by the Bible in Revelation 13 is on full display in Winners and Shiloh.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Your eternity depends on knowing and loving the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:3-12).
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Chocho123: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
They must discuss about the strange man at the villa in abuja o

Seun when will you marry?do quick o, because marriage is becoming too expenses everyday
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2018
OCTAVO:
Praise GOD.
Alleluia business man grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
The angry crook called Oyedepo will continue to eat dung until his useless party returns to power in 2099!

Thief.
Chill. A lot of APC members go to Winners. Dont turn this to some kind of religious/political war. Please learn to compartmentalize things. I don't think oyedepo is against the party. I think it's just the Muslim president. If it was atiku the killings were happening under he would be saying the same things too.

Truth is I've noticed a lot of kwara christians are quite sensitive to religious differences compared to Yoruba states. Coupled with the fact that his churches have been burnt several times in the kaduna crises. I think he just has an emotional empathy against 'Muslim domination' as he always says. I listen to him but I try to filter out his opinions from his sermons.
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Shilo grin,
Wat is shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by timibare(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2018
czarina:
Yes! It's Shiloh again! smiley smiley smiley smiley Be there!

Check my profile if you live in Jos or will be coming to Jos soon smiley

will I get good ending after the massage too?
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Festy4u(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oyedepo is deeply saddened by the lack of patronage coming from Aso Rock. He will do and say anything to have his clique of crooked clientele get back in there so the doors of the treasury can re-swing wide open to him!

I'm sure he's one of those who fervently prayed Buhari dies back when he was ill.

Oyedepo certainly worships a God alien to Christianity as we know it.

God punish Oyedepo and his tenth generation yet to be born. angry

And what's this fool saying?

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by HARJANI9000(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmmmmmm I wish you well.
Corrinthians:
Oyedepo is deeply saddened by the lack of patronage coming from Aso Rock. He will do and say anything to have his clique of crooked clientele get back in there so the doors of the treasury can re-swing wide open to him!

I'm sure he's one of those who fervently prayed Buhari dies back when he was ill.

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by DannyTheBeloved: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

I pity you .....am just telling you
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by teetee2(f): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
@teeteekay. Pls come to Shiloh 2018 with a particular request and sow anything I mean anything, you will come back and testify. I am a living testimony. Then you will see the reason why people give (giving) on that ground to be more blessed.
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
uzobaby:
And you think it's easy to brainwash hundred millions of people??and you think you are wiser than them all?go and brainwash only your community people let's see how far you can get. ..
It's easy.

Over a billion people pray facing the Kaaba daily.
Go figure.
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
It's easy.

Over a billion people pray facing the Kaaba daily.
Go figure.
You can go and start your own brainwashing...after all the same number of head you and Oyedepo have
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Truefaith:

Is it not time, if you think you are a Christian, to check what Mr Oyedepo is teaching with your Bible open?

You have unconsciously redefined who a SORCERER is if you think Mr Oyedepo is a Christian.

David Oyedepo says he brings out LIVE SNAKES and SCORPIONS from the bodies of his followers.

Where in the Bible did you read anything of such?

Open your Bible!

The GROSS DECEPTION prophesied by the Bible in Revelation 13 is on full display in Winners and Shiloh.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Your eternity depends on knowing and loving the truth (2 Thessalonians 2:3-12).

where did he say ityou that is more Christian than Oyedepo channel your energy to growing your ministry than pulling him down. .
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
uzobaby:
You can go and start your own brainwashing...after all the same number of head you and Oyedepo have
Hmmm...

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Hmmm...
looooooooooooooolllll grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by duchessisqueen(f): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
ready for an encounter with dominion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
The fact people still believe this man is a man of God shows we still have a long way to go in Nigeria

Sure clients go and be braibwashed and pay more to your master

For me I'm above this religion bullshit
he is a man of GOD and nobody is begging to be a believer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by GRACEGLORY: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
The fact people still believe this man is a man of God shows we still have a long way to go in Nigeria

Sure clients go and be braibwashed and pay more to your master

For me I'm above this religion bullshit

I'm happy and proud to be one of his clients who's well brainwashed by him, as I've got positive proofs under his tutelage.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

ur ignorance is legendary.leave him alone and run ur race and 4 ur information he is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Imperare(f): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Holy spirit? Since when did the thief called Oyedepo become the "Holy Spirit"?

You are the one who just blasphemed as a matter of fact.
the holy spirit does the works through a human vessel. even Jesus couldn't do miracles except through the help of the Holy spirit..
quick question; why would a Christian believe his fellow Christian can't do the same works Jesus did without using charms. so you believe the devil has a greater power?
Jesus addressed this issue

Matthew 12:22-24
Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, “This
fellow does not cast out demons except by
Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.”
But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them:
“Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to
desolation, and every city or house divided against
itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is
divided against himself. How then will his kingdom
stand? And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by
whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they
shall be your judges. But if I cast out demons by
the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom has come upon you

how do you know an Antichrist or fake prophets??

Many deceivers have gone out into the
world, those who do not confess that
Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any
such person is the deceiver and the
antichrist!

— 2 John 1:7 NRSV (1989)
Who is the liar but the one who denies
that Jesus is the Christ? This is the
antichrist, the one who denies the
Father and the Son.
— 1 John 2:22 NRSV (1989)

if oyedepo believes in Jesus, please don't criticize him or you want to commit blasphemy against the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
biafraguy:
ur ignorance is legendary.leave him alone and run ur race and 4 ur information he is a billionaire
Suddenly, a biafran loves an afonja. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by godwon01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
May almighty God continue to be with Our father in the Lord Bishop David Oyedepo. I pray for safe return of all the participants within and outside the country. May God grant them their desire of attending this year Shilor 2018. By this time next year , God that grant U the grace to be here this year will give U another grace again IJN. Amen. Happy Shilor 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by GRACEGLORY: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
godwon01:
May almighty God continue to be with Our father in the Lord Bishop David Oyedepo. I pray for safe return of all the participants within and outside the country. May God grant them their desire of attending this year Shilor 2018. By this time next year , God that grant U the grace to be here this year will give U another grace again IJN. Amen. Happy Shilor 2018.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by martphreak(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

Do u hate yourself and your generation thus much? why are u r bent on cursing you n your generation for all of eternity

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Cedricayus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Dedynamic: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bishop David Oyedepo is a vessel of God. He is human and like any other human being, he has every right to make his opinion known on contemporary issues and that does not disqualify him from being a vessel of God.
I give all the glory to God for Shilo 2018 and believe that God will show Himself strong on behalf of believers who connect thereto.
May God continue to uphold His vessel to His glory.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Zodiac61(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Brainwashed morons.
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by imhere: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm so excited,, Shiloh is starting today. It shall offer a trailer load blessings to me...

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

Imagine what a supposed human being wrote...cursed be the day you were born...for it allowed the world witnessed another demon in human flesh.
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by solajacobs(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please watch and like.. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GOyE_s4jHo
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by furezra(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Good Newssssss. I will be there live................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.