Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria (23032 Views)

Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by amahcliff: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
If you don't know what to say, shut your mouth.
Corrinthians:
Oyedepo is deeply saddened by the lack of patronage coming from Aso Rock. He will do and say anything to have his clique of crooked clientele get back in there so the doors of the treasury can re-swing wide open to him!

I'm sure he's one of those who fervently prayed Buhari dies back when he was ill.

Oyedepo certainly worships a God alien to Christianity as we know it.

God punish Oyedepo and his tenth generation yet to be born. angry

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by SoaringLife01: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Shiloh! Dominion!
Like this like this,I dey go collect my own package from Baba God o.
When e comes to things of the spiritual,no time for political differences.
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by GetCofOProperty: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
[b]The clergy getting involved in Politics.... Mbaka the lead. Let's wait and see how 2019 turns out to be.

Check my signature below to know more of the property options & promos for you to key into. Visit our office @Awoyaya or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.
Africanness:

Chill. A lot of APC members go to Winners. Dont turn this to some kind of religious/political war. Please learn to compartmentalize things. I don't think oyedepo is against the party. I think it's just the Muslim president. If it was atiku the killings were happening under he would be saying the same things too.

Truth is I've noticed a lot of kwara christians are quite sensitive to religious differences compared to Yoruba states. Coupled with the fact that his churches have been burnt several times in the kaduna crises. I think he just has an emotional empathy against 'Muslim domination' as he always says. I listen to him but I try to filter out his opinions from his sermons.
[/b]

This is interesting. Religious sensitivity playing out here.

Check my signature below to know more of the property options & promos for you to key into. Visit our office @Awoyaya or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.

Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2018
HigherEd:
SHILOH 2018: DELEGATES FROM OVER 18 NATIONS ARRIVE NIGERIA
December 3, 2018 editor

Barely 24 hours to the opening of Shiloh, the annual prophetic gathering of members of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners Chapel International in Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, 345 delegates from 18 nations have already arrived for the event.

A breakdown of the nations on ground include Angola, Botswana, Cameroun, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, France and Gabon. Others are Ghana, Kenya, Liberia and South Africa. While others from Swaziland Tanzania, Uganda, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe have also landed safely.

The weeklong event which has been christened ‘Dominion’ by the Presiding Bishop, Dr David Oyedepo will feature word sessions, specialized ministrations, healings and deliverances.

According to the architect-turned preacher, every winner ‘must endeavour to be on ground in order to partake of the yearly programme which is a unique platform for the conferment of our hanging inheritance’.

Provision has also been made for members who cannot make it to Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, the base of the commission, as 105 viewing centres are now available in Lagos, Ota and environs, thereby bringing the programme close to their homes and offices, through live streaming of all Shiloh 2018 events via satellite and on DOMI Inc via Youtube.

The first ever Shiloh event tagged Encounter with Destiny, was held 20 years ago in December 1999 after the dedication of the 50,000-seater Faith Tabernacle auditorium in September of the same year.

For the years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005, the Shiloh themes were as follows; Heaven on Earth, From Glory to Glory, What Wisdom is This, All Things are Possible, Showers of Blessings and Possessing your Possessions, respectively.

Other past Shiloh themes for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 were Destined to Win, More than Conquerors, Manifestation of the Sons of God, Hour of Restoration and Breakthroughs Unlimited. The last seven years had the themes: Waves of Glory, Double Portion, Exceeding Grace, Heaven on Earth, From Glory to Glory, My Case is Different and My New Dawn respectively.

This annual ‘convocation’ of Winners which was drawn from the book of Joshua 18:1-3, will hold between December 4 and 9, 2018.

https://livingfaithpress.com/2018/12/03/shiloh-2018-delegates-from-over-18-nations-arrive-nigeria/

Arrival of multinational Con Men delegates grin
Re: Shiloh 2018: Delegates From Over 18 Nations Arrive Nigeria by SpoiltVirgin: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2018
teetee2:
@teeteekay. Pls come to Shiloh 2018 with a particular request and sow anything I mean anything, you will come back and testify. I am a living testimony. Then you will see the reason why people give (giving) on that ground to be more blessed.
I see it....I receive it....I believe it...I declare it....I walk in the consciousness of it...am confident God will do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News) / Father Felix Ezeaka Kidnapped In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.