Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad (16924 Views)

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE / Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Slurity(m): 5:38am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:
Yet this so called group have failed to address a single evidence out of many raised MNK. How is Buhari now shorter than his former self? A simple question, but they'll start beating about the bush. psychiatric , mental, cloning, and all sorts of rubbish.

Address just one evidence, they can't.
What was his height before and now? you provide the figure or go straight to hospital to see your Dr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by hazardneymar: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2018
You mean d bishop(oyedpo) also need psychiatric attention? Cos I was shock watching wat he was saying abt pmb and dat makes me luv pmb more n more,its now clear to me d fight against corruption is real

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by 4koff: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2018
Same stupidity and gullibility that made Nnamdi KANU have followers till this day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2018
now i know who is mad.
where is der zvoice record, where is der picture and video.
many are mad few are roaming
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Magalan: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Funny dude talking about decorum! cheesy

The issue is you are swimming in your own vomit.. you used delusional on someone and crying about brainless..

He might just be right..

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2018
We also know the gullible
TheGreenLand:
The good things with all the Jubril story is that we now know the mad people among us! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Magalan: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Esseite:

A simple call to disprove with facts and you are bringing God into it, this is more reason a lot of people are buying into the story.

True..

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by naturefellow(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:

GOD made my President so fresh and handsome that his enemies are saying he is cloned.
What a mighty God we serve! grin cheesy

The HOLY BOOK has predicted it thousand of years ago.

JOHN 9:9 says it all!
this is hilarious, but I could not laugh because it is more blasphemous
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Corrinthians(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2018
“Even more childish is the flipping and reversing of photographs of President Buhari to claim that one version is right-handed, while the other is left-handed, which is a photo trick that is achievable with the most basic photo editing software.”
This demonstrates the raw stupidity of those idiots, especially those on the forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by danot1030: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2018
I think their god of man at cannan land that has turned the pupit to a political opinion ground seriously needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:
Yet this so called group have failed to address a single evidence out of many raised MNK. How is Buhari now shorter than his former self? A simple question, but they'll start beating about the bush. psychiatric , mental, cloning, and all sorts of rubbish.

you beta grap a vacation chill @ yabaleft, when you say buhari is now shorter ... who amongst the politicians is now taller than buhari ? .. lemme guess osibanjo or atiku grin
Wailers finally gone mad ! did you watch buhari addressing members in poland ..he stood tall & spoke just like himself .. i would said go n watch the video but what you need 1st is sanity treatment. mad people

8 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by pek(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Esseite:

A simple call to disprove with facts and you are bringing God into it, this is more reason a lot of people are buying into the story.
Buhari has nothing to prove to you or anyone. It is those saying he is Juburi that should prove their allegations. In law, it is the accuser that proves.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Smile4daddy(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
The good things with all the Jubril story is that we now know the mad people among us! cheesy
Am glad this Jubril story has help us to identify the mad people among us.

At least now we know them. The like of IPOB Zombies and the Winners leader

4 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
We also know the gullible
Okay Aunty Joy.
Good morning ma!

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Am glad this Jubril story has help us to identify the mad people among us.

At least now we know them. The like of IPOB Zombies and the Winners leader
It is bad to talk about men of God in bad light Daddy!
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:
Yet this so called group have failed to address a single evidence out of many raised by MNK. How is Buhari now shorter than his former self? A simple question, but they'll start beating about the bush. psychiatric , mental, cloning, and all sorts of rubbish.

So the Buhari who in the Poland video is shorter than his former self? Propaganda is a virus.

5 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by patani(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:
Yet this so called group have failed to address a single evidence out of many raised by MNK. How is Buhari now shorter than his former self? A simple question, but they'll start beating about the bush. psychiatric , mental, cloning, and all sorts of rubbish.

How is buhari now shorter? Google what they call ‘sigmoid growth curve’ I av said I won’t abuse anyone this morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by bigtt76(f): 6:29am On Dec 04, 2018
As you grow older, you lose bone mass and height

curfew:

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by emperorgeoffrey: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2018
don't mind the abroad idiots the cold is getting on them, do they even know what is going on in this country, the only news they heard about Nigeria are being published by lie Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
This demonstrates the raw stupidity of those idiots, especially those on the forum.
You can say that again my brother.
They are so annoying and shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2018
bigtt76:
As you grow older, you lose bone mass and height

NASO wink
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:

I hope you know that as a person gets older, they get shorter. And there is a scientific explanation for that too.
Buhari went through a bad illness, has recovered well, and may probably be on medications that make one put on weight.
Reconstructive plastic surgery isn't as easy as we think, and doesnt give such fine detailed results as people think most times.

3 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by lesbiconverter: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:

oga take a look at Buhari before he was sick. This is jubrin abi? With complete earlobes and fresh skin.
I don't know why people pray for others to die when they can't stop death when it comes for them.

4 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by lesbiconverter: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Igbos/IGBOS ARE MAD
grin

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Yeraa(f): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2018
The last person on my mind is buhari. I don't even care for the story of cloning, but imagine the insults coming from Nigerians overseas. Like they have the guts to call us in summary mad/ crazy. Why wouldn't we be crazy living under these mad conditions. Speaking from places that are civil,advanced and "greener", they dare mock us when they've probably forgotten how it feels. I really don't blame those with the conspiracy theories.
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2018
curfew:

What was Buhari’s former height? What’s his new height?
You can tell us his former weight and new weight as well. Let’s start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Igbos/IGBOS ARE MAD

Exclude Igbos from that comment. Lots of us find that very offensive.

Attack those who are peddling the Jibril story, that includes Oyedepo who apparently doesn’t understand satire when he see one.

1 Like

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Brugo(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2018
I am disappointed in PMB for even coming out to debunk the rumour.

It takes a certain amount of ignorance to believe PMB was cloned.

You are asking him to remove his cap as if it is more difficult to make a man appear bald than it is to reproduce facial features, height and body mass. Just look at yourselves. Where is your common sense?

Nnamdi Kanu has made his people the butt of every joke and they cannot be bothered to think critically.

Hatred and bigotry makes you believe absurd conspiracy theories. You all should be ashamed. If you want to spread a lie, scrutinise it thoroughly. Don’t just churn them out like you do your fake drugs and electronics.

3 Likes

Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by 6digitscomrade: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Some Nigerians in the Diaspora have said the reports that President Muhammadu Buhari is an impostor known as Jubrin from Sudan is "mischievous".

In a statement on Sunday, the Nigerians in Diaspora Monitoring Group (NDMG) said those behind the rumour need "psychiatric attention".

A statement by Francis Adeka, on behalf of the group, read: “The claim is being bolstered with a poor rendition and understanding of scientific procedures like cloning, face transplant among others, which proves that those that are carrying this fake news need mental intervention.

“The fake claim would have been considered humorous, but for the fact that it has attained the first position of the most ridiculous and hare-brained in the annals of conspiracy theories. It is a story meant to prey on the gullible by reason of limited mental capacity, whose numbers seem to be increasing on daily basis. Sadly, those peddling the fake news about cloning have even lesser mental capacity than the people they are deceiving.

“The leading organisation on cloning was categorical in stating that gene cloning is the most common type of cloning done by researchers at the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI). NHGRI researchers have not cloned any mammals and NHGRI does not clone humans."

The group further stated that proponents of the fallacy are using a "1997 Sci-Fi thriller, Face/Off, as prop in their illogical argument saying there has been a face swap between Buhari and Jubrin".

“In the medical world, there has been a handful of partial and full face transplants, but the recipients of the face transplant look nothing like the donors; and of course the new faces come with some level of distortion with the risk of rejection for which the patients take a cocktail of mediation for life,” the statement read.

“Even more childish is the flipping and reversing of photographs of President Buhari to claim that one version is right-handed, while the other is left-handed, which is a photo trick that is achievable with the most basic photo editing software.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/03/those-claiming-buhari-jubril-need-psychiatric-attention-say-nigerians-abroad
bastardized group...Ogun keee all of una dia!!!! My family has practically lived here since the 70s..I have been here about 15yrs. I have alot of families and friends here..We have never heard,nor do we know of any stupid association...There are alot administrative injustices going on here coupled with racism they didn't come to defend anyone even though this is a functional society...

But idiots who couldn't make up any for themselves in life wants to sound relevant and spew thrash...I'm so flabbergasted right now..Because Malaysia went into political archives to root out a 94year old man to rule them...Oh yea now that's credibility speaking...My point is why didn't diz nitwits wonder or investigate why the people brought out the allegations? Naturally if the president was performing as much as he promised and his propaganda was top notch not d spurious ridiculous lies...No one will ever thought he was an impostor...The hardship and gross irresponsibility made people to question his allegiance to his people..

I am not saying he's a clone never believed it...But also i will never support a government that works in circus.. I hope u morons read my message...Bastardized group
..You couldn't fight for good governance since or take APC to ICC for fraudulently collecting mandate with the premeditation not to perform..What in their manifesto have they delivered? Where u lots not alive when fashola said an irresponsible government only would not provide stable electricity within 6months...?? How many years now?? Fools!
Re: Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad by Titogbanski: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2018
The Jubril or Jubrin story may be untrue just for the simple reason that it is too fantastic, too mighty, too serious to perpetuate.

But I for one noticed that upon PMBs return from his last five month medical sojourn he was far too fresh, young and energetic for someone of that age with an ailment that could keep him five Months out of office and a previous 3 months.

Normally people of that age who become so chronically sick are not cured back to youth....they are only managed back to some health.

It is not difficult in the light of this kind of "good anomaly" to have all sorts of theories and the President handlers did not help the situation by disclosing the nature of the illness and when, how it was cured....even up to hospital. All of that is secret.

In most advanced countries these are information that would be shared to a very large and clear extent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / Breaking: Bagudu Wins APC Guber Ticket 24 Hours After Leaving PDP / Kachikwu Ibe In Abu Dhabi For UAE Energy Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.