Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter (11353 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitschko To Become World Champion / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2010
The end of Round 2. Klitschko having the upper hand - so far. Samuel needs to get a bit closer before attempting his "aboki" hand swing. 3rd round beginning now
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2010
who dey beat who oo? undecided
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
End of Round 3 - Klitschko yet to be challenged. Guess I should switch to watching Tennis - Federer against Djokovich, might be a little more entertaining than this boxing match
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
honeric01:

who dey beat who oo? undecided

Klitschko has won the first 3 rounds - so you do the math yourself
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
Klitschko is very comfy sef, doesnt look like he has done anything all day, as fresh as fufu

Peters is hoping to land a lucky Player, he needs to be faster with his movement too predictable and his head is way too low
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2010
Did you people ever gave peter a chance before? isn't this what you all wanted?

i have carefully read through all the threads made for this fight and all i could read was negative sentiments, anyways sha, he can still pull the needed strings sad
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2010
Can't watch through that link joor, i go watch replay later angry
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
If he wants positive comments, he should fight like a boxer - not just running around the ring holding his opponent

I don't see him winning this contest, unless one of his swings connects - which is doubtful, since his reach isn't up to Klitschko's face. I pity my brother who went to the stadium to watch the game live
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2010
Wetin you dey pity am for? win or lose, he gets millions of dollars, so it's a win win case to him

As for your bro who went to watch live, in every fight, there must always be a winner, so no need to pity your bro, he went there to watch a boxing fight and boxing is what he's watching.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2010
The 5th round just ended and he hasn't landed a good punch yet. His face is getting swollen already. He promised ending the contest in the 6th round. Guess he's being called out now to walk his talk
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
its not negative 'sentiments' its what it is, he is not a fine boxer to begin with secondly he is fighting someone who isnt exactly good but taller and more assured if himself!

peter is just swinging and it might work if he's not too predictable, he looks a bit fitter though from the last fight no more wobbly wobble
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by cold(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
Did u c that upper cut frm kliscko in the last second of d 6th round?Jheeze
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
His challenger hasn't even broken any sweat yet. Klitschko doesn't even need the break. Round 7 beginning. The referee is the only interesting guy there
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by cold(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
Peter is overweight,this match is so one sided i'm ashamed  embarassed
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
Did you see Samuel's face as his gloves were being rightly taped? His eyes are almost completely shut
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
Dis Guy:

its not negative 'sentiments' its what it is, he is not a fine boxer to begin with secondly he is fighting someone who isnt exactly good but taller and more assured if himself!

peter is just swinging and it might work if he's not too predictable, he looks a bit fitter though from the last fight no more wobbly wobble

He's not a fine boxer, yet he's ranked this high? he has only lost 3 out his matches so far, and even Wladimir has also lost 3 fights, so what are you talking about?

If Wladimir isn't a good boxer, why hasn't anyone beat him yet? he has 3 world titles to his names and no one has yet to beat him to stripe him of these titles.

Both of them are good, but Peter is kinda on a disadvantage right now for his slowness and also his "short" reach.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by cold(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
Peter's corner shld throw in the towel.This is a disgrace  angry,i'd have done better
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
very obvious klitschko doesnt want to end the fight early, he seems to want to put on a good show for Audley Harrison and David Haye
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by zenus(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
this guy (peter) should quit boxing
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
cold:

Peter is overweight,this match is so one sided i'm ashamed  embarassed

Wladimir currently weighs more than he is, read man and stop spewing anything.

cold:

Peter's corner shld throw in the towel.This is a disgrace  angry,i'd have done better

Yet you are there on your couch? undecided

enough of these complains, if you can fight better, why haven't you taken up boxing?
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by eleshin(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
i warn d guy he no listen
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by no1madman(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
Na wa 4 samuel
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
Just called my people who are therewatching it live. They've almost hidden their Nigerian flags - well, Samuel Peter just connected one small jab - for a change
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
honeric01:

He's not a fine boxer, yet he's ranked this high? he has only lost 3 out his matches so far, and even Wladimir has also lost 3 fights, so what are you talking about?

If Wladimir isn't a good boxer, why hasn't anyone beat him yet? he has 3 world titles to his names and no one has yet to beat him to stripe him of these titles.

Both of them are good, but Peter is kinda on a disadvantage right now for his slowness and also his "short" reach.

thats because everyone has their season, there's hardly anyone good around nowadays so these guys can take their shine, Nikolai Valuez wasn't exactly a fine boxer but he got a belt

don't believe the ranking some many duds peter fought to get here and with some good money you can always gather some guys to climb to the top wink
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
zenus:

this guy (peter) should quick boxing

He has fought a record of 40 times, lost 3, won 37, 34 was a K.O, so what do you say about his stats? fluke? undecided
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2010
Someone should advise Samuel to throw in the towel now. He can't see. I think Klitschko is going for the kill now
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by no1madman(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2010
Boxing no fit samuel. . he just dey hold
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by cold(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2010
honeric01:

Wladimir currently weighs more than he is, read man and stop spewing anything.

Yet you are there on your couch? undecided

enough of these complains, if you can fight better, why haven't you taken up boxing?
Are you watchin this bout,or are you just being blindly patriotic as usual
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
Dis Guy:

thats because everyone has their season, there's hardly anyone good around nowadays so these guys can take their shine, Nikolai Valuez wasn't exactly a fine boxer but he got a belt

don't believe the ranking some many duds peter fought to get here and with some good money you can always gather some guys to climb to the top wink

They all deserve every winnings they got, you are as good as the opponent you beat, so bro it doesn't matter if the opponents weren't that good.

Until we see someone who can beat the Klitschkos, they remain the best for now, you can't take that away from them.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
they should stop showing the replay in slow motion!! its embarrassing shocked
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2010
that's it
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by no1madman(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
knockout!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops Four Point In FIFA Rankings / AFCON 2012 3rd Place: Ghana Vs Mali (0 - 2) On 11th February 2012 / Ethopia Vs Cape Verde: AFCON 2021 (0 - 1) On 9th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.