Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter (11379 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Tyson Fury Beats Wladimir Klitschko To Become World Champion / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by cold(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
TKO Honeric did u see that
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
don't be alarmed. He's not dead yet. Saw his tongue moving
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2010
cold:

Are you watchin this bout,or are you just being blindly patriotic as usual

Do i need to watch the fight before knowing who weighs higher? the stats is there, read it up.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by nearest(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
This one pass beating oh, dis na ekwe, ie better demolition!
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by suxes2005(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
which station in 9ja abeg? em don kill
Peter?  

SHALOM
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by funkybaby(f): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
knock out.

na wa o. Klitschko saved the best for the last  grin grin grin grin

peter, should have just thrown in the towel honourably much earlier
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
Hehehehe, that's part of boxing, when he wakes up, he will smile to the bank  grin grin grin
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2010
A good sportsman though. Going over to congratulate his opponent and "beater"
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2010
I am surely waiting for Wladimir and Vitalis's cracker, their mom should die quick quick joor so we can see them face eachother lipsrsealed grin
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by cold(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2010
This match was fixed,i can't blv this  tongue.

What do you think a Haye v Klitschko bout wld look lyk
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2010
Please, has the fight ended? Did peter manage any point?
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by no1madman(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
shame!wladimir prepared extremely for dis match. .he even refused 2 attend his girlfirend birthday party in june because of dis match.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ok, good night, abeg peter, please don't forget to use part of the money to build a boxing center in Akwa Ibom oo, don't spend all on bling bling oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by chidexy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
cold:

This match was fixed,i can't blv this  tongue.

What do you think a Haye v Klitschko bout wld look lyk

Well, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. Haye seems like afraid but if Klitschko gets an opponent who is same height, it will definitely be an interesting bout.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2010
he needs a stretcher!

Samuel peters is brave fighting to be honest!

Samuel peters should fight audley Harrison next that's his meat right there, that will suit him
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
This guy should quit and come back to his yellow fever job here in naija and stop disgracing our fatherland in the name of boxing.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by DisGuy: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2010
chidexy:

Well, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. [b]Haye seems like afraid but if Klitschko ge[/b]ts an opponent who is same height, it will definitely be an interesting bout.

are you sure?

I think the klitchkos are used to doing the business their way, they want to say where the fight should hold and who gets what

this match was a result of contract dispute between wladmir and his challenger, so they call nightmare up for some 'easy' or should i say 'beating' money
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by funkybaby(f): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2010
fynewaka:

This guy should quit and come back to his yellow fever job here in naija and stop disgracing our fatherland in the name of boxing.

grin grin grin grin grin

he looks physically fit this time compared to his last fight that he was nothing but a bundle of fat . . . . especially around the stomach region. he has obviously lost some weight. he needs to lose some weight around his arms though. . . . they are just too heavy and thick. he cant be swift and fast in punching with such arms.

what he needs is prolly some good trainers. his punches are slow and weak. . . .   undecided
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by no1madman(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2010
straight 2 hospital for comprehensive check up.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by fredoooooo: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2010
Knock out !!!!! thats why i like boxing , if you dont do what your coach tell you , you will receive the beating on the ring , not like football that coach will have to pay for players blunders , lol
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2010
[size=20pt]mummy , mummy see "OJUJU - CALABAR" [/size]

Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by no1madman(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
Klitscho brothers r very dangerous. .vitali is a better fighter though.
it's very difficult 2 win a fight if u get hit in d eyes. .
thank God samuel no get serious damage. .he's just been examined.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by soochukwu(m): 12:48am On Sep 12, 2010
our samuel peter is a noise maker,he boosted that he will knock out wladimir klitschko in round (4)four,he ended up being knockout in round (10)ten.it is now very clear that nigerian nightmare can`t compete.

Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by bawomolo(m): 2:56am On Sep 12, 2010
why they gotta do my man like this now
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by yousouph(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2010
Ooops, our Nigerian nightmare got nightmared at 10th round.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 12, 2010
I warned you all that they should keep an ambulance by ringside.That 10th round punch almost killed him.
When will this guy get tired of being beaten up like a common criminal?
Abeg let the idiot go an rest.He can't box.
All he does is throw his fat around the ring with no co-ordination,foot or hand speed,just lumbering like a drunken sailor.
Very boring fight.This nightmare can't even scare his own shadow.Couldn't even initiate any decent offense.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by medjai(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2010
Samo was poor. Poor jabs, no mobility. He's too stiff and didnt look fit at all. I just couldnt take it all, I had to switch the channel
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by semid4lyfe(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2010
Samuel Peters is a big disgrace. See how the føol went down from that from that punch like felled timber. I swear even ''fidodido'' will beat him in a boxing bout.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2010
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by slex(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2010
Samuel should just stop boxing. what is wrong with our boxers these days even in Africa we no get mouth Again
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by honeric01(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Samuel Peters is a big disgrace. See how the føol went down from that from that punch like felled timber. I swear even ''fidodido'' will beat him in a boxing bout.

medjai:

Samo was poor. Poor jabs, no mobility. He's too stiff and didnt look fit at all. I just couldnt take it all, I had to switch the channel

People like una should know better, the Klitschkos aren't an easy meat to chop off bros, have you seen anyone who has been able to beat these sets clearly? Peter is a strong guy and as long as he's beating others bar these 2, then he's still a fighter.

THE TALLER MCcain (obviously taller than the Klitschkos) GOT BEATEN BY THIS SAME SAMUEL PETER, it's not because the Klitschkos are tall, it's because they have mastered their art, they know that if you can't get near them, you won't be able to hurt them, so they have mastered the jabbing art which they use in stopping you from getting close to them (very smart move).

I want to see someone with same height or reach like that of the Klitschkos face any of these men, i want to see 50/50.

Yes, Tyson fought taller fighters, same did Peter, but when you meet someone who knows how to use his height advantage while fighting, then you'd know height with technical knowhow is the koko.
Re: Wladimir Klitschko To Fight Nigeria's Samuel Peter by slex(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2010
^^^^^
I still believe Samuel would have been tutored on how to get around the techniques klitchko uses. He is strong but i bliv Samuel has the power to beat him. No one is unbeatable in boxing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London 2012: Meet Team Nigeria / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager / Oshoala Scores 2 Goals In Barcelona's First Training Match Since Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.