Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari (41586 Views)

Ogunlesi Reacts To "Jigawa Sharing N193 Billion To Pregnant, Lactating Women" / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:

Why is Adeboye, Kumuyi, Pastor Chris, TB Joshua not critizing the killings of Christians? Because they know it is political. Northern political elites can't say they don't know people behind Bh and herdsmen.

As a religious leader, anything you say regarding politics will be twisted moreover election is around the corner. It makes sense to just let politicians play their politics.

Any man of God who doesn’t speak out after seeing such killings has lost his conscience. How do they know it’s political and if it is why can’t they condemn it for what it is?

This is why the black man is continuously useless to his society. Can the whites look at thousands or even one person being killed and keep mute because it’s political? Will they not address the issue for what it is?

Sm men of God face only their church business and Sm speak on national issues because they understand the gravity. The church keeps quiet until it comes to their very own door steps.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by gare(f): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2018
lordess:

same thing i commented here o... and i was called "brain dead", and
i am wondering... how do people read and process simple information?

mitchewww...

Thank you for your kind comment ja re.

You dont need to argue with such persons with their brains in their ears, they only listens to movement and move with the trend.

May God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Rajosh(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2018
Oyedepo Screwed up big time. What's happening to all these "Men of God" ? yesterday it was Mbaka today it's Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by lordess(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2018
gare:

You dont need to argue with such persons with their brains in their ears,
they only listens to movement and move with the trend.

May God help us in this country

Amen.

Thanks and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2018
I thought this rumour only exist in eastern Nigeria. I don't even know that Yoruba's bought Kanu idea. Their problem be cowardice.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by desiredhome: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2018
How will some people seat and listen to this man with such a black heart, full of hate, is he God?
Instead of preaching Love and peace he is preaching hate and all his gullible members are supporting him. when the consequence will come he will still ask them to do 100 days fast.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by joe120120(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
Oyedepo goofed.

That's simply an hate speech and if FG should order for his arrest now. Some people will be shouting

A whole G.O spewing this kind of rubbish.

My response to Mbaka, if you say someone is stingy, you are also a thief.

But Nigerians are funny sha

People who condemned Mbaka's statements are the same people supporting Oyedepo's statement

Meanwhile, those who applaused Mbaka are the one condemning this.

Double faced people everywhere.

what do u know about arrest? small boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by fyneguy: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2018
lovesamzy:
The Bishop called for immediate reaction to this Jubrin of Sudan matter... That the family of Jubrin storm state house and demanded 50% Nigeria earning for 10 years... Please it is a matter of urgency... We called on presidency to debunk the rumors and not to come and attacked the Bishop...

How do you reconcile the claim that the President is a CLONE with the claim that he is one Jubrin from Sudan?

I don't think we Nigerians are stupid, or are we? Don't we know what clones are?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by lightblazingnow(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
Oyedepo, dead and blind man.

You serve Spirit yet you can not see nor hear from the Spirit which is God Almighty who knows all and sees all things. What kind of flesh men parading themselves as men of the Spirit. Cakes.

John 4:22 Ye worship what ye know nothing about: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

4:24 God is a Spirit:
and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

They are so blind and deaf
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by beegodson: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2018
I believe Oyedepo wasn't thinking when he made those comments on President Buhari. I wonder who the men of God are these days?.. As a man of God you are to supposed to preach love and pray for your fellow man/President..rather than wish him dead or make hate speeches, God said love your neighbor as you love yourself....but i think Oyedepo has hate in his heart for PMB, because if he did, he would not have thought to make this type of statement...
Mr President is still very much alive, in flesh and in spirit.
Nigerians don't be deceived.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by princfred(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2018
jaxxy:

Any man of God who doesn’t speak out after seeing such killings has lost his conscience. How do they know it’s political and if it is why can’t they condemn it for what it is?

This is why the black man is continuously useless to his society. Can the whites look at thousands or even one person being killed and keep mute because it’s political? Will they not address the issue for what it is?

Sm men of God face only their church business and Sm speak on national issues because they understand the gravity. The church keeps quiet until it comes to their very own door steps.
They way that guy reasons I wonder how old he is or his village. This is why blacks should stop barbing all their hair - no more cushion for the brain reducing its information processing efficiency and IQ. I'll bet you, that man no get hair for head.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Buterflyle0: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Plz stop antagonising the man of God...even you don't know what has transpired between Buhari and British government. Ask yourself why did Trump called him lifeless? Why Buhari refused to answer us here in Nigeria but outside the shore of Nigeria.

What if the man of God is telling the truth?

Go and watch the movie G.I Joe

Go and watch star trek or Avengers vs Thanos. Perhaps all the things which happened there too is happening in our world.

Wailing zombies who lack any common sense

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Deltatoto: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2018
iramure:
you are too harsh with this comment
To you oyedepo is man of God, but to God himself who is he?
Not all that glitter is gold my friend.
If God can open you eyes to see some things, you'll be more careful
word

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2018
lovesamzy:
The Bishop called for immediate reaction to this Jubrin of Sudan matter... That the family of Jubrin storm state house and demanded 50% Nigeria earning for 10 years... Please it is a matter of urgency... We called on presidency to debunk the rumors and not to come and attacked the Bishop...

Your Shitlon is best avenue and arena for your Jubril family to come and narrate their story to your yeye followers to be shouting alelugbeborun.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Tareq1105: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
Mafialeader:
Una sef, how does asking the president to address a lingering allegation make someone a hater?

A lot of you are just too emotional.

Oyedepo shouldn't have gone that far in meddling in politics.

I'm a winner but I don't like it because APC and PDP members attend his church and APC members are not comfortable with the Bishop's attack on Buhari.

The same Oyedepo encouraged us to go into politics and the same him is attacking our party against another.

Oyedepo should note that all Winners cannot be in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by desiredhome: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Oyedepo has taken over from Fayose, Hate is in their blood, keep hating what you can't create.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by contigiency(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
The man Oyedepo is an anti christ. Anyone who is always delighted to go against the dictates of Christ is an anti christ and needs to be exposed before he indoctrinate more people. Jesus Christ admonished him to pray for our leaders and not what he has been doing.

My annoyance in the whole thing is the way men of God mix their religious teachings with politics, preaching hate speeches and constituting all manner of nuisance. You hardly hear any Muslim imam doing what they are doing. but Once any Imam makes any comment, heaven will let loose, many of these ones keeping quiet will feel public space condeming and reminding everybody why they should not have spoken in the first place.

This was the same way, some criminals who disguised themselves in the name of seeking Biafran freedom were busy insulting a whole ethnic fulani nation and the rest of Nigerians. Spreading all kinds of hate speeches, beating war drums and committing all manner of treasonable offences. Some people were happy applauding them. But the moment those same people they tagged enemies said ok, you people are given quit notice to leave our land since you hate us that much, everybody rose as if they were sleeping all these while. They started condeming and painting the scenario as if the one who committed bigger offense was the one who said you should go back to your land since you said we are your enemies, and that you don't want us to stay together anymore.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by LANDLORD72: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Caseless:
you can never see him attack the people below. Then you begin to wonder if he's sincere in his criticism of Buhari.
Is that so hmm
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
IamTheAnswers:
Oyedepo, dead and blind man.

You serve Spirit yet you can not see nor hear from the Spirit which is God Almighty who knows all and sees all things. What kind of flesh men parading themselves as men of the Spirit. Cakes.

John 4:22 Ye worship what ye know nothing about: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

4:24 God is a Spirit:
and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
he is what u wil neva be

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Belluchii: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's funny how the opposition has decided to use the men of God against the Buhari led Government, Men of God have a major role to play in the development of this country because they are seen as role models. they should not associate themselves with partisan politics or hate speech.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by habaja: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
The Western World have not succeeded to cloning anyone in the world, but Some Nigerians are saying that we have a clone in ASO Rock without evidence. Which magic/Witchraft/ Technology have we developed that we can export this to the Western world.

PDP are not using this only Nnamdi Kanu and his followers. Let be smart

Cloning is a cheap and disgusting ways to achieving vote. At least not mine
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by mandarin: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

By citing a satire from a renowned satirical writer?

Do you even know what a satire is?

Sir, the Bishop cannot be wrong as a citizen to make demand of his president, being a pastor does not deny him of that right and being a man of God bestows upon him a greater responsibility of being alive to his congregation and other followers who are into millions in this country.

Satire or not, what if the satire is actually a coded message? Or can't you say of many Hollywood movies that are meant to advertise the efficacy of American security agencies so that saboteurs/terrorists can be informed that they will always come on top?

Look, I can say this issue is no longer a child's play and having been addressed by PMB while in Poland, some international media are acting funny in response. While you or me may support PMB in 2019 or otherwise does not defy a common sense that every rumor needs to be debunked before it becomes the truth.

Just follow how CNN has systematically work on the anti-Trump campaign since day one and gbam, the congress went to the Democratic Party, it doesn't make every information churn about Trump correct or morally okay or what do you say? This is an information age and the latest genetic modification on babies in China means science now trends in erstwhile un-threaded lands!

I think the Bishop referenced a story in Nations Newspaper, satire or not, may be its another Hollywood style to tell the truth satirically!!! now, am not saying that but that shows those handling information for the president need to work better at proving to Nigerians and the international community that this story is false, period.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Buterflyle0: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
mandarin:

Sir, the Bishop cannot be wrong as a citizen to make demand of his president, being a pastor does not deny him of that right and being a man of God bestows upon him a greater responsibility of being alive to his congregation and other followers who are into millions in this country.

Satire or not, what if the satire is actually a coded message? Or can't you say of many Hollywood movies that are meant to advertise the efficacy of American security agencies so that saboteurs/terrorists can be informed that they will always come on top?

Look, I can say this issue is no longer a child's play and having been addressed by PMB while in Poland, some international media are acting funny in response. While you or me may support PMB in 2019 or otherwise does not defy a common sense that every rumor needs to be debunked before it becomes the truth.

Just follow how CNN has systematically work on the anti-Trump campaign since day one and gbam, the congress went to the Democratic Party, it doesn't make every information churn about Trump correct or morally okay or what do you say? This is an information age and the latest genetic modification on babies in China means science now trends in erstwhile un-threaded lands!

I think the Bishop referenced a story in Nations Newspaper, satire or not, may be its another Hollywood style to tell the truth satirically!!! now, am not saying that but that shows those handling information for the president need to work better at proving to Nigerians and the international community that this story is false, period.

You still don't get it.

So Buhari should prove he is the real deal because a mad man like kanu said he is Jubril?

So who then would be proving he is buhari? Is it Jubril or buhari?

Oyedepo is just being senseless as one cannot take a satire seriously.

It's like a comedian while performing coming up to say Oyedepo always puts on white Calvin Klein pants under his trousers and that he heard that the white pant is the source of his strength .

Should Oyedepo then prove he does not wear white Calvin Klein pants and that it is not the source of his strength simply because a comedian said so in a show?

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by icankel: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
helinues:
Oyedepo goofed.

That's simply an hate speech and if FG should order for his arrest now. Some people will be shouting

A whole G.O spewing this kind of rubbish.

My response to Mbaka, if you say someone is stingy, you are also a thief.

But Nigerians are funny sha

People who condemned Mbaka's statements are the same people supporting Oyedepo's statement

Meanwhile, those who applaused Mbaka are the one condemning this.

Double faced people everywhere.
watch the video on youtube then after u come and tell us wat u heard
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by mandarin: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You still don't get it.

So Buhari should prove he is the real deal because a mad man like kanu said he is Jubril?

So who then would be proving he is buhari? Is it Jubril or buhari?

Oyedepo is just being senseless as one cannot take a satire seriously.

It's like a comedian while performing coming up to say Oyedepo always puts on white Calvin Klein pants under his trousers and that he heard that the white pant is the source of his strength .

Should Oyedepo then prove he does not wear white Calvin Klein pants and that it is not the source of his strength simply because a comedian said so in a show?

Your point is clear but I suppose you don't get it either. The burden of proof is on the president because he is the president, my president, your president and the president of Nigeria. This Bishop is educated, reasonable and have vast wisdom to be able to succeed in what he does to the extent of where he is today.
Let me point some of the points people have made here; the Nations is Asiwaju's paper and we have awareness that a program like Combat Countdown once screened on DSTV(if you were aware) was done on the purpose of demonstrating American weaponry superiority, its quite possible for you to also erroneously take that as another entertainment but it was meant to codedly inform other countries that America is far ahead. Just ask, what if its all a political game? I mean just thinking?

You see, leadership comes with a lot of challenges and one of it is you must learn to respond to and manage information. You can't just take anything with disdain else you will be shocked how a little fox spoils the vine.

I have read a lot of people says religion and politics are different, what a heck! Islam and Christianity are ways of life and you can't say traditionalist separate religion from governance. How do you swear in your leaders?

GOD IS INTERESTED IN POLITICS, LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE

For along time Christians in Nigeria have been deceived to believe Christianity and politics don't mix, I'll ask them who David, Solomon, Elisha, Elijah etc were in the Bible? religious leaders who played in the political terrain.Prophet Mohamed overthrew one religion in Arabia Peninsula to entrench another, he would not allow an atheist to be king or Imam etc, so why can't pastors, bishops, imam, babalawo etc talk about politics?

Heard of an educated and well to do man of God once realized that even though the Ward Meeting of a certain political party was being held beside his residence, he never participated until one day he just decided to check on them only to realized his driver was the Ward Chairman! he discovered lots of members were taxi drivers, danfo drivers , artisans etc. shell shocked he decided to join and was immediate given the ward chairmanship. Imagine his driver will vote to determine his governor( that's democracy anyway) but that's the extent to which the educated and religious ones have been brainwashed by the political class in order to perpetuate themselves; from father to son and nothing to show for their dynasties!

Dear friend, don't blame the Bishop for speaking up, he has the right to do so, let the President's handlers respond with maturity.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by GSA01: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Satire-the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. this is what a man of God quoted as an Authority in a puppet in front of thousands. This is actually misleading.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Buterflyle0: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
mandarin:

[s]
Your point is clear but I suppose you don't get it either. The burden of proof is on the president because he is the president, my president, your president and the president of Nigeria. This Bishop is educated, reasonable and have vast wisdom to be able to succeed in what he does to the extent of where he is today.
Let me point some of the points people have made here; the Nations is Asiwaju's paper and we have awareness that a program like Combat Countdown once screened on DSTV(if you were aware) was done on the purpose of demonstrating American weaponry superiority, its quite possible for you to also erroneously take that as another entertainment but it was meant to codedly inform other countries that America is far ahead. Just ask, what if its all a political game? I mean just thinking?

You see, leadership comes with a lot of challenges and one of it is you must learn to respond to and manage information. You can't just take anything with disdain else you will be shocked how a little fox spoils the vine.

I have read a lot of people says religion and politics are different, what a heck! Islam and Christianity are ways of life and you can't say traditionalist separate religion from governance. How do you swear in your leaders?

GOD IS INTERESTED IN POLITICS, LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE

For along time Christians in Nigeria have been deceived to believe Christianity and politics don't mix, I'll ask them who David, Solomon, Elisha, Elijah etc were in the Bible? religious leaders who played in the political terrain.Prophet Mohamed overthrew one religion in Arabia Peninsula to entrench another, he would not allow an atheist to be king or Imam etc, so why can't pastors, bishops, imam, babalawo etc talk about politics?

Heard of an educated and well to do man of God once realized that even though the Ward Meeting of a certain political party was being held beside his residence, he never participated until one day he just decided to check on them only to realized his driver was the Ward Chairman! he discovered lots of members were taxi drivers, danfo drivers , artisans etc. shell shocked he decided to join and was immediate given the ward chairmanship. Imagine his driver will vote to determine his governor( that's democracy anyway) but that's the extent to which the educated and religious ones have been brainwashed by the political class in order to perpetuate themselves; from father to son and nothing to show for their dynasties!

Dear friend, don't blame the Bishop for speaking up, he has the right to do so, let the President's handlers respond with maturity[/s].

There was no allegation from Tinubus paper. IT WAS A SATIRE!

Do you not know what a satire is?

Plus Buhari does not have burden of any proof. Let the accuser who seems to think he is who he is not, provide his proof to back up his claim.

So if I call you a liar, I should expect you to prove to me that you are not a liar or I who called you a liar should be expected to show proof to support my claim that you are a liar?

Kindly stop quoting me now. I am allergic to idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by mandarin: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

There was no allegation from Tinubus paper. IT WAS A SATIRE!

Do you not know what a satire is?

Plus Buhari does not have burden of any proof. Let the accuser who seems to think he is who he is not, provide his proof to back up his claim.

So if I call you a liar, I should expect you to prove to me that you are not a liar or I who called you a liar should be expected to show proof to support my claim that you are a liar?

Kindly stop quoting me now. I am allergic to idiocy.

The reason you calling me a liar may not matter is because am not the President but the moment you hold such an office, you must take everything serious. Kanu or whosoever started this and the satirical position of the newspaper(you said so) are all actors in the news space. You think if Trump for instance has not been combative he would not have been destroyed by media attack against him? Look brother, am just being a realistic man, if you intend to fail when you get to a leadership position don't respond to allegations? If you are the MD of a beverage drinks company and someone should go online to say he found cockroach in a bottle of your dring and see him holding a cockroach he probably killed in his kitchen cabinet, just sit down there and say the burden of proof is on him and see your company's reputation go up in flames!

Kindly stop quoting me now. I am allergic to idiocy

I want to believe you did not say this to me because I've been logical , non partisan and just realistic. I also doubt if you can hold yours against me but let's just stop it there. Thank you.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by Buterflyle0: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
mandarin:

[s]The reason you calling me a liar may not matter is because am not the President but the moment you hold such an office, you must take everything serious. Kanu or whosoever started this and the satirical position of the newspaper(you said so) are all actors in the news space. You think if Trump for instance has not been combative he would not have been destroyed by media attack against him? Look brother, am just being a realistic man, if you intend to fail when you get to a leadership position don't respond to allegations? If you are the MD of a beverage drinks company and someone should go online to say he found cockroach in a bottle of your dring and see him holding a cockroach he probably killed in his kitchen cabinet, just sit down there and say the burden of proof is on him and see your company's reputation go up in flames!

Kindly stop quoting me now. I am allergic to idiocy

I want to believe you did not say this to me because I've been logical , non partisan and just realistic. I also doubt if you can hold yours against me but let's just stop it there. Thank you.[/s]
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by orisa37: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
The Presidency is simply paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by citizenY(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
Denikayan:
Oyedepo has typhoid

His utterances shouldn't be regarded

One need consider his health and effect it has on his reasoning

Maybe he is also a clone...... from Abbysinia called Japheth.

With all his depth, he could not see the satire in that piece.... and he is supposed to deliver commentaries on the scripture?

Something is wrong somewhere....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari by citizenY(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
orisa37:
The Presidency is simply paranoid.

Its the other way round. It is good they kept quiet and let it flow just to see those who have their heads on their shoulders.

Now we know those who have their heads up their behinds and Oyedepo is one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Photos From Shiite Protest In Niger State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.