Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Northwest Should Vote Atiku, Obi, By PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northwest Should Vote Atiku, Obi, By PDP (5844 Views)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Northwest Should Vote Atiku, Obi, By PDP by gentlegenius(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2018
chloride6:

You haven't married Atiku?

Who was Atiku between 1999 to 2007
You surprise me with your shallow mindedness.
Between 1999 - 2007, we were married to OBJ, not Atiku. I don't know about you, but I wasn't a kid then. I never remember anytime when OBJ fell sick or travel out and allow Atiku to be acting president like Osinbajo normally do when the dullard is away on health tourism. Yet no one has blamed Osinbajo for the failures of Buhari's administration.
The truth is, OBJ was not in good terms with Atiku for the larger part of their tenure. OBJ was the one who call the shots, and if any failure was recorded during their administration, it was OBJ who failed, not Atiku.
Right now, people are not saying Osinbajo has failed... But buhari, being the one we married, is the person that failed us.
In case you don't know how to measure the failure of government, take a clue from this:
Check the promises they made during campaign, how many did they keep...
The reason people don't blame Osinbajo, but blame buhari for failure is because Osinbajo didn't make the promises, it was buhari that made them.
So you can't say Atiku failed us between 1999 to 2007 because as VP, he didn't promise us anything; It was OBJ that made promises and it was him that failed. Stop blaming Atiku whom we've never married.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Governor Directs Immediate Restoration Of Electricity To Amaigbo/amawusa / Upto 12 Million IPOB Members Will Be Live At Nnnamdi Kanus Parents Burial / Breaking: Heavy Armed Military Reinforcements Heading Towards Mbano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.